The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeeeuch, I'll tell you what I've just done and I feel rancid now... I watched Katrina Dixon's 3-part Christmas present frenzy. What a skanky bunch of Seacroft hoodrats (maybe I'll excuse Leah, poor bloody kid).
One kid is OBSESSED with guns and ammo and is hopping around dressed like a B&M suicide-bomber; the world-famous Harrison - what a little tit; Katrina clearly has no time for Leah - every time the poor girl opens a present, Katrina snipes: "Y'can stop tekkin' mine now! Y'can stop usin' mine now!"
The neanderthal that is the husband /boyfriend/thing walks past the camera and farts 💩 - #goals - Katrina tuts and cuts. Didn't cut the guff out though, K 👌🏻 QWALITIHH. Leah has presents literally thrown across the room at her - they're just scum ☹
I sat through 3 parts, waiting to hear "These are from your Aunty Lazy, Uncle Creepy and your cousins".... nope. I didn't hear it 🤷🏻 Quelle surprise.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
If Jace takes after his bratty sister isla in the spoilt department I really hope this isn't future Jace. I've a terrible feeling though. #prayforjason

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Gingers cant take the sun. All those trips to Florida burning his pale ginger skin off. Why he has to draw his eyebrows on - sun burnt them off as a child
Have to disagree my hubby is albeit a bald ginger but having spent a lot of years overseas in the military and now off shore can take a sun tan and look anything but pale and actually would embrace being ginger IF he had hair 😂

If Jace takes after his bratty sister isla in the spoilt department I really hope this isn't future Jace. I've a terrible feeling though. #prayforjason
Oh I shouldn’t laugh but yes that’s the exact photo I would predict, too much crap, no exercise and getting away with anything he wants in life..he’s cute now but you can see the start of Isla in him looks wise..why couldn’t he be like Esme!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Considering Jace only started crawling last week I'm shocked to see him standing holding onto that toy on Instagram. Good for him though bless him

Reactions: 8
1577749507228.png
Is this when they spoiled him by sending him off to live with a Mongolian tribe?!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Considering Jace only started crawling last week I'm shocked to see him standing holding onto that toy on Instagram. Good for him though bless him
I watched that clip and got really pissed off because I thought it was a tray type toy and that Sarah was holding it on her lap so Isla could play with it and was making Jace struggle to stand up to play.

Then I realised it was a table. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Omg you have no idea how long I’ve searched for this video - I’ve literally been trying to find it for months because the ‘bath bomb wicker basket’ has become a family joke! THANK YOU! You’ve saved my sanity!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He draws them on? How does he make them so fluffy?
This look is staggering. How does he get through Passport Control? His photo must look like a paint-by-numbers 🙈

It's Harvey, not Harrison.
Harvey is dressed head to toe in ammo and hand grenades
Harrison is throwing and kicking gifts around he doesn't approve of

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This look is staggering. How does he get through Passport Control? His photo must look like a paint-by-numbers 🙈
1577750610473.png
Looks like he's had his makeup done at the local funeral parlour. No joke - my eyebrows look just like that when I'm doing a home dye job on them.....BEFORE I wipe it all off, that is!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
the OP was discussing Harvey then Harrison it was separated by a ;

I went and had a peek got bored after 2 minutes. All that squeeling, the Inghams needn't be nearby for Christmas they can hear them from the cabin
I notice both the Dixon women have mastered the art of sitting on their arses whilst the blokes run around - Katrina has her backside glued to the sofa, swinging the camera around whilst Captain Caveman lumbers about fetching presents and clearing up shredded wrapping paper. How do they do it? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And if they go into IKEA, do not go in. Even if you planned to anyway
Nah you'll be safe as long as you wait for him to settle into the Ikea creche before making your move. The ball pit will distract him. He loves a bit of rough and tumble indoor play, does old Cheesy Wotsit.

• Haha
Have any of the Dixon siblings ever held down a full time job for, say, more than 18 months or even at all?

Sarah - don't think so
Katrina - not sure
Damo the pweirdo - probably not
James - poor guy is on the streets, so I'd guess no

Anyone know?

• Haha
Have any of the Dixon siblings ever held down a full time job for, say, more than 18 months or even at all?

Sarah - don't think so
Katrina - not sure
Damo the pweirdo - probably not
James - poor guy is on the streets, so I'd guess no

Anyone know?
Can we include Danny in this?

He looks like he could be a 3rd brother, just sayin'. 🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've given up with regard to her biological dad. He must be a bit of a tosser to let this tit show continue. Ditto those around him. His partner, his parents. Isn't there ONE bleeping decent adult within Isabelle's circle to intervene in the sexualising and marketing of this young girl?
I’ve been thinking about this recently. I used to watch Jon & Kate Plus 8. Similar to the Minghams they use their kids as cash cows. When they got divorced the dad disappeared. She seriously messed up with one of the kids (google Colin Gosselin) and the dad seemed to do nothing for a while. Long story short she had put a 9 year gagging order on him. I’m wondering if the Minghams have used the bestest lawyers in the whole country, Levi’s, to do a similar thing with Izzy’s bio dad. It might be why he’s not stepped in as he’s not allowed contact with any of them?

Reactions: 5
Yeeeuch, I'll tell you what I've just done and I feel rancid now... I watched Katrina Dixon's 3-part Christmas present frenzy. What a skanky bunch of Seacroft hoodrats (maybe I'll excuse Leah, poor bloody kid).
One kid is OBSESSED with guns and ammo and is hopping around dressed like a B&M suicide-bomber; the world-famous Harrison - what a little tit; Katrina clearly has no time for Leah - every time the poor girl opens a present, Katrina snipes: "Y'can stop tekkin' mine now! Y'can stop usin' mine now!"
The neanderthal that is the husband /boyfriend/thing walks past the camera and farts 💩 - #goals - Katrina tuts and cuts. Didn't cut the guff out though, K 👌🏻 QWALITIHH. Leah has presents literally thrown across the room at her - they're just scum ☹
I sat through 3 parts, waiting to hear "These are from your Aunty Lazy, Uncle Creepy and your cousins".... nope. I didn't hear it 🤷🏻 Quelle surprise.
Yes! And some had the same games as Isla, so I’m guessing they may be from them?or they bought them together on discount. Anyway the middle boy looks like an older version of Jace! I’m guessing Aunty Lazy and Uncle Creepy don’t want to hear that!

actually gagged when i saw this. would rather shag shrek tbh x
😳Looks like someone borrowed Sarah’s eyebrow pencil! LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.