The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to interrupt this broadcast with a public service announcement, "If I want a burger for ma tea, I'll 'ave a burger for ma tea"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I messaged them asking whether their adult and child guests had consented to being filmed in their hottub/bathing suits by a drone and whether forest holidays feel texting guests not to use drones to film other guests in their hot tubs is enough ie they need to get the footage removed not highlight too late that it shouldn't have been recorded.

(And you can bet your bottom dollar Chris got some footage for his own 'personal stash' of those hot tubs this week irregardless of the bits he broadcast)

Forest holidays messaged back to say 'management are investigating' but also that Inghams are not there as their guests nor have been offered any discount to stay there or promote them (despite Chris and Sarah continuously acting like a one man PR team for FH!)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So I was having a little nose on statsmash and Isabelle’s earnings from her YouTube channel was £5000 I bet she hasn’t seen a penny of that!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Sarah seems to think that paying for their education and probably food and clothes is ‘paying them’

the girls should really have a trust fund with 1/5 of all the money the channel makes going into each and that’s being generous because no one watches that channel for Chris and sarah

Reactions: 20
Wonder if that’s why they were so pissed off yesterday we can’t do anything not even use a drone and they come for us 😂 No guys it’s because you clearly can’t stick to rules in any way,shape or form

Reactions: 22
Christmas in Seacroft at our Katrina's 'ouse...hiding his face on 4childrenandme vlog. Oh Danny Boy....what a twit.
20191230_163719.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
there are debates to wether animals need any other vaccinations after the baby ones. My cats only had the kitten lot and they are fine
I don't know if anyone else has responded to this, but aside from vaccinations, dog owners have a duty to the dog and others to keep on top of a monthly fleaing and worming treatment. I don't imagine for a minute that the Minghams regularly attend to Prinny for those parasites (ahem... yes, I know) as it's not cheap to top up their protection. But pets aren't cheap to keep.
Show us your routine with Prinny, Minghams.
Yeah, you don't have one.

Reactions: 18
Stacey Solomon has been staying at a different Forest Holidays, that’s how it should be advertised not by these muppets

Reactions: 7
View attachment 67568
Enjoy this horrifying screenshot from last nights video :ROFLMAO: :eek: :sick:
It's laughable - this prat hasn't the confidence to take that stupid hat off his head; he can't undress to sit in a hot-tub or paddle in the sea; he tries to tear strips off people for their 'inaccurate comments' but won't deny that he dyes his hair; he shaves his face until it glares with a burning rash because his stubble would be ginger and wouldn't match his boot-polish hair - - - yet he tells people he feels "sorry for" them because they're ignorant.
Shove your pity up your hole, Chris. You're pathetic. You've got more issues than anyone who comments on your circus parade of a family life. You had to be careful with your Snapchat account because Sarah might use the phone? Wtf is that tit? Why the duck is that supposed to sound normal to any of us? You're a wrong-un. You got busted.

Well done its a shame that he continues to get away with things like that just by saying he didn't know !!
Odd, 'cos usually he knows EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING, being the all-round expert he is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Has it been mentioned about Jace with absolutely nothing on his head?! 🤯 creepy Chris there with his sweaty minging hat on as per bloody usual then poor little Jace - who is apparently poorly outside with a bare head?! No hat on, no hood up?! I was livid watching it!! Absolute morons!! My little one is a few months older than Jace and I would not dream of taking him out this time of year with nothing on his head. It’s freezing for crying out loud what the hell is the matter with them 🤬
They also admitted he was poorly so whe were they even taking him out
When they got to the restaurant they said he would eat when he got home because there was nothing suitable for him! Then lazy remembered she had ordered him grilled chicken. The amount of crap, processed food they feed that baby I’m sure he could have had anything off the menu - i mean creepy had a pizza the size of a small planet and chips Jace has had pizza before!!! Its neglect the lack of nutritional food they give him Atrocious parenting

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes but they did t say it was a gated community ....just a place with high fences and front gate...I think we need to be looking at land where they can build or places like that...I have said it before and still believe it to be true they are way more savvy with money than we believe and would have a nice stock pile...remember before Chris caused their downfall most of their trips and holidays and even days out such as to London were sponsored so they were doing high end stuff but not spending the $$$...lazy does shop a lot but she only buys cheap crap and really doesn’t spent that much...just my thoughts but I do believe that are far from broke and they love the fact that we speculate hence the little references to our tattle family
Anyway happy new year to you all ...love this forum ..it’s great breakfast reading for me here is aus...
It’s in Clayton , new build by Barrett. That’s my guess

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 67568
Enjoy this horrifying screenshot from last nights video :ROFLMAO: :eek: :sick:
Seriously, is there any occasion when this sweaty minger removes that bleeping hat!!? Even when they were abroad in sweltering heat that knob was parading about in a woolly hat! I hate the pair of them. I’d say what does Sarah see in him, but then I wonder what the hell he sees in her too. She absolutely turns me. Always sitting butting in when someone else is talking with her big fat sausage fingers touching her hair 😤

Reactions: 15
Well it would seem Isabelle is making new year revolutions, while the rest of us make new year resolutions. You'd honestly think they'd check these things so their kids don't come across as thick. I mean it's like setting your kids up to look stupid, why would you do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s in Clayton , new build by Barrett. That’s my guess
It won’t be a new build after what they were saying in yesterday’s vlog. I think it’s an older property that needs renovating hence why they said they weren’t sure how long it will take. Plus new builds have neighbours and they specifically said they want privacy. Probably an auction property so they don’t have a mortgage.

Reactions: 5
Skimmed the vlog but they tried to book for another week and it was full.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously, is there any occasion when this sweaty minger removes that bleeping hat!!? Even when they were abroad in sweltering heat that knob was parading about in a woolly hat! I hate the pair of them. I’d say what does Sarah see in him, but then I wonder what the hell he sees in her too. She absolutely turns me. Always sitting butting in when someone else is talking with her big fat sausage fingers touching her hair 😤
Well it would seem Isabelle is making new year revolutions, while the rest of us make new year resolutions. You'd honestly think they'd check these things so their kids don't come across as thick. I mean it's like setting your kids up to look stupid, why would you do that?
The problem is Sarah and Chris are thick as pig tit so they probably don’t know the right word either

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think they'll go for a new build as they've already said theirs doesn't have enough storage. I think they'll get an older property and build fences around it. It'll soon be obvious where it is, they can't not vlog inside or outside the house as they'd have zero content without showing the girls in bed, or Jace in his high chair. Creepy won't be able to stop himself showing his skating off in the garden or outside the house on his special big boys rail. Let's just wait and see.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.