The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skimmed the vlog but they tried to book for another week and it was full.
Aw too bad with all the reporting that's going on that would have made great content. Hmm wonder if it's full or they don't want them there any more

Reactions: 10
Well I'm sure the dog has not one vaccine. They don't vaccinate their children or take them to the dr so of course the dog won't. Someone should let them know of this because yes they may be leaving but this is not their last visit. They go every yr a few times a yr. they can watch their videos as evidence.
Not standing up for them but Jace has had all his vaccines. Its family fizz who dont vaccinate.

Reactions: 8
I'm feeling ranty, so I'll just tear the vlog apart 😊

- Have to get "hot tub" into at least one vlog title, don't you, you creepy bastard.

- Shock horror, opened mouth Isabelle in the thumbnail again. I find it sickening to think about how many photos of Isabelle are on the dark web. Such a violation.

- They didn't put anything down on the table when Isla was painting her sun catchers 😬 why would you not protect someone else's furniture from paint?

- A walk through the woods is not a hike, you utter bellends.

- I feel so bad for the girls. Their hair is ratty as hell.

- "Takes skills to do these shots" your skills are on par with my youngest taking an accidental blurry selfie on my phone, knobhead.

- Learn to spell, Creepy.

Screenshot_20191230_171359.jpg

- Why does Jace not have a hat on?

- More drone footage, despite Forest Holidays supposedly telling all guests not to.

- Guessing Prinny was left unsupervised once again in the cabin whilst they went out for dinner.

- Isla piping up "and me!" because we can't go a day without little miss brat being center of attention.

- Isla's new year's resolution is to try harder in school. You'll have to actually start turning up for more than 50% of the term then.

- More drinks in the hot tub, despite the rules.

- Still waiting for the "hilarious hot tub blooper".

- Sarah ended the vlog tonight, and it was all sentimental and tit like Creepy yesterday. I think they're starting to worry about COPPA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
This is all such bollocks.
Her step-dad took the photo.
Her step-dad wrote the post.
Her step-dad hashtagged it.
Why continue with this stupid charade that Isabelle runs her own Instagram account?

And I wish kids wouldn't fall for these ploys he uses to increase follower engagement in the comments - post *this* and like every other comment. duck off, Chris.
You're playing the engagement algorithm to gain traction in what Instagram promotes first.
What a load of tiresome old bollocks.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
i have a feeling they may be saying its still being built so tattlers are put off looking for their new place.
however grannyzelda, that place defo has alot of storage

Not standing up for them but Jace has had all his vaccines. Its family fizz who dont vaccinate.
The girls aren't caught up with their vaccines either. I have 2 daughters and they don't get vaccinated only when they are infants. Definitely at 5, 10/11. Infants get a lot more than he has. At least that's how it is in America. Kids can't go to school without an updated vaccine record. Every other month I was at the doctor with my babies as required well visits. Actually I'm on the way to my daughters pediatrician now for a required well visit and she's 12. I think a vaccine is coming her way too😳

Reactions: 6
They know how to get people started.

1 DOG It is strongly advised that dogs who are not professionally trained and temperament assessed are kept on leads at all times (NOT JUST IN HOLIDAY PARKS). The gun dogs Prinny was approaching would be valuable hounds appropriately trained.
Had the excitable Ingham dog attacked these dogs or they had, had to defend themselves, at best large vet bills would be incurred (is Prinny insured to cover her own or third party injury) at worst loss of a much loved pet.
It is not a legal requirement that dogs are kept up to date with inoculations, however all vets strongly recommend they are. If anyone has seen the devastation caused by parvo or distemper they would always have their dogs injected.

There is a baby and three children in this family. If that dog is not wormed there is a serious infection caused in children by canine worms. It attacks the optic nerve and causes blindness.

2 EDUCATION 14 years old and privately educated - New Years revolution!!!!! Save the fees for essentials - it’s wasted on fees

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

I think this could be a possibility? 1 mile from Islas school and where they live now, in a gated community.
Thats nice!!
Why are thier so many gated communitys in bradford though? I dont think we have any where i live and thats only an hourish away from them.

This is my guess. They said something about building a home...

Skimmed the vlog but they tried to book for another week and it was full.
GOOD!!

We enjoyed our 4 days at FH, far, far away from them thankfully. It was something I’ve never done before at Christmas and something we’ve never done as a family.
I don’t think we would go again at Christmas time as there’s not much to do if one of you is disabled. Some of it is accessible but to truly appreciate the surroundings in the Scottish site we were at you would definitely need to walk a fair distance. And that’s unfortunately not possible anymore. The hot tub was fun. The cabin was lovely and it meant that we didn’t have the extra pressure of having certain family members that we feel obliged to have stay with us at Christmas.
But if we were to go away again AND we had the money I think I’d like to go away just after Christmas somewhere warm and sunny. Maybe to your favourite place Chris - FLORIDA 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don’t want The Inghams or many other vloggers and influencers to put me off going certain places or buying certain things. But they do a little.
My fiancé mentioned the children’s version of articulate earlier. And without thinking I said ‘oh no, Mrs Meldrum plays that’ 😂😂😂 Can’t stand her either.

Anyway I’m waffling as usual. My dream travel destination is Japan. Can’t imagine the Inghams being desperate to Go there. I enjoy a package holiday and All inclusive too but those idiots don’t understand what travelling is. It’s just pools, beaches and Aldi 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I hope they go to their new home, lose their channel very soon (we can hope) and disappear!

Reactions: 19
Thats nice!!
Why are thier so many gated communitys in bradford though? I dont think we have any where i live and thats only an hourish away from them.

This is my guess. They said something about building a home...
I don't think they would go for that one on Poplar grove it's the opposite side of Bradford to where they are now and not in a nice area. They live in Apperley Bridge near Leeds Bradford airport it's quite a posh area and that's where they all go to School.

Reactions: 1
Why does he always look like he’s smelt a bad fart/shat himself?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don't think they would go for that one on Poplar grove it's the opposite side of Bradford to where they are now and not in a nice area. They live in Apperley Bridge near Leeds Bradford airport it's quite a posh area and that's where they all go to School.
Agreed. Maybe they're headed in the other direction back towards Leeds but still close enough for schools and Blanket HQ (and B&M), Yeadon, Rawdon, Calverley maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The poplar grove one is tiny!
Whats that study about, is it a study of claustrophobia?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.