Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What would you get each of the Inghams if you were their Secret Santa?

This would be mine:

Chris - A chastity cage for (very) 'Little Chris'
Sarah - A dictionary
Isabelle - A social life
Esme - A shopping spree in River Island because I'm actually really fond of her and she deserves to be spoiled for once.
Isla - A week's visit from Supernanny (Jo Frost)
Jace - A new set of parents to give the poor chap a chance in life. Failing that, a routine.
Prinny - An Alice in Wonderland 'Eat Me' esque growing potion so she can cock her leg over their house and have a really long piss before hitching a ride to Battersea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
🎵
Creepy the red faced creepster
Had a very shiny face
And if you ever google him
You will see his fall from grace

All of the deals and sponsors
Used to give him gifts and ads
They thought the ingham family
Would make cash and they were glad

Then one sunny summer day, Creeps victims came to say
Creepy with you face of slime
You’ve groomed girls for the last time

Then all the sponsors dropped him
And his poor, poor pregnant wife
Creepy the red faced creepster
Now you’re broke, enjoy your strife 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

String Man

VIP Member
Did Issy a cold sore from her selfish mother using her cosmetics? If so ...

Ingham family #73: Sharing lipstick, Sarah's a dipstick, absolute skank she's passed on Big Frank!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
some of you may not like what I have to say here, but as a fat woman who has been ridiculed every time she leaves the house since I was a child, can we please reign in the fat shaming of Sarah? It’s not her feelings I’m trying to spare but others.
Someone’s post earlier calling her huge when I am much larger than her is actually quite disrespectful and doesn’t show you in the best of light.
Sarah and Chris have major character flaws - he grooms teenage girls, they’re dire parents and we all know how much they lie about everything. Insulting someone’s appearance when they have so many other flaws and scandals to focus on just feels a little crappy and you’re not just potentially offending them but others that may be the same size or larger.
I hope this is taken in the way it is meant, I’m not trying to start drama I just wanted to point something out that you may not have considered before.
over and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

CheekyChappy

How Christmassy,

There’s no room for baby Jace-us in the (Premier) Inn.

Even on her birthday and dressed as a matador, Sarah’s denied the red carpet treatment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
some of you may not like what I have to say here, but as a fat woman who has been ridiculed every time she leaves the house since I was a child, can we please reign in the fat shaming of Sarah? It’s not her feelings I’m trying to spare but others.
Someone’s post earlier calling her huge when I am much larger than her is actually quite disrespectful and doesn’t show you in the best of light.
Sarah and Chris have major character flaws - he grooms teenage girls, they’re dire parents and we all know how much they lie about everything. Insulting someone’s appearance when they have so many other flaws and scandals to focus on just feels a little crappy and you’re not just potentially offending them but others that may be the same size or larger.
I hope this is taken in the way it is meant, I’m not trying to start drama I just wanted to point something out that you may not have considered before.
over and out.
I’m sorry if the porky joke I made earlier hurt you. I know it’s not easy to listen to people making jokes about someone when you have your own experience with it.

That being said, and I don’t mean to dismiss your feelings, I can’t speak for everyone but I know a lot of people on here, myself included aren’t just calling Sarah fat just for the shame of being fat. But because she lies about her size, claims to be much smaller than she is, claims to be healthy, refers to huge piles of sugar as ‘little treats’ and eats nothing but junk. It’s the lies she tells and the fact that her size and the vlogs put her at every turn that has us commenting on the weight. If she didn’t mention it or owner it, I doubt anyone would comment.
So it’s not about ‘haha she’s fat’. I’d never think that because as you rightly say, being overweight doesn’t make you a bad person and you shouldn’t be judged for it. People are only judging the lies she tells.

Again, sorry about my earlier comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog is called Something’s wrong with her lips!

The vlog starts with Jace in his high chair. He’s not happy. Sarah says “Are you being a little paddy peg? Are you having a paddy?” He bangs his head against his high chair and looks like he wants to get out. Sarah gives him some orange slices.

Sarah babbles on about Jace wanting to be breastfed in the morning instead of having his porridge right away. Jace cries for his porridge. Then there’s a montage of Jace eating his porridge.

Jace is sat on the floor with his toys. Sarah sings “he’s got allllllll the cups.”

Sarah has a busy day. She’s saying that isla has only just told her that today is the day she’s singing carols at matalan and she wants her to go and watch her for an hour and half. (Funny because Sarah told the vlog a few days ago.) She plugs the sleepover tents and then says she’s been replying to a ton of emails from people worrying that they’re not going to receive their blankets in time for Christmas. Every vlog is the same. They film the same boring day on repeat. 🙄

It’s twelve o’clock and Sarah has answered some emails. Let in the tent woman to collect the tents. Fed Jace and she’s got an hour before she goes to watch isla sing carols for an hour and half before school finishes and “it’s mum life after school so I’ve got no day to do anything.” I can’t believe she thinks that is a busy day. The fact that she can go and stand outside matalan for an hour and half to watch carols shows she’s not busy at all. All she seems to do is complain that she’s busy but She really doesn’t get how easy a life she has. 🙄

Back to Jace on the floor with his toys again. Calm down Jace. mummy will be exhausted and need a nap soon from watching you play.

Sarah is sitting in the car. She has a pile of milk tray boxes beside her. They’re for Islas dance teachers at school. She has to go and get gift boxes and sellotape too so fingers crossed she can do it because she only has an hour. Wow! I don’t know how she keeps herself moving seeing how busy she is. she must be bloody exhausted!! She should have a rest and sit in the buggy while Jace pushes her! 🙄🙄

Sarah says she feels a victory deep, deep down in her soul because she’s managed to get Jace out of his car seat and into his buggy while he’s still fast asleep. The shop will be a whole lot easier if he’s asleep.

Sarah mentions festive big frank.

Sarah says she’s spent most of today running around like an headless chicken. She’d like to say she got loads done but she didn’t. Islas class raised £88 by carol singing so that’s £88 and 3 ifam pop sockets to buy new books for the school because I doubt Sarah and Chris helped get the total up with a cash donation. I think they’ve forgotten the advent of kindness. 🙄 Jace sneezes 4 times in his car seat and Isla shows a calendar she’s made.

Sarah says she would usually still be running around in the 45 minutes before she picks up the two other girls but she feels like she needs to take a step back and her cold sore is burning so they’re off to Costa for a black Forest hot chocolate.

There’s now a montage of the hot chocolate being made in Costa. 🙄 Sarah says it’s so nice to sit down and drink a drink while it’s still hot. She couldn’t resist a slice of cake because it was half price and she loves a bargain. Jace is sucking on a shortbread biscuit while he waits for his tea cake. Isla says that because Jace had half of her biscuit she’s having half of his tea cake.

Esme tells the ifam she just had dinner and she broke up from school today. Her friend got her a Christmas present. It’s the smarties pack that Sarah has got for the girls Christmas eve boxes. Esme loves it and says thank you to her friends mum.

I was just about to say there‘s no sign of creepy but “wasssup ifam!” He‘s at Leeds docks. “It’s too pretty! It’s stunning!” He says he’s just wrapped up a full day filming on his blades. He’s complaining about the fog and rain. His sciatica-ish back must be fine today. 🙄 It’s coming up to 7pm so he’s on a mission. He’s just got Esmes main gift and that going to arrive on Friday hopefully just in time for him to post it off to Santa first class. His mission now is to do the same for Isabelle. hers is a bit trickier but it has to be sorted tonight “And let’s not forget my queen. Obviously Sarah too I nearly forgot her.” He says hers is the most difficult so he’s keeping it top secret. He says her jaw‘s going to drop. It‘ll be the rose gold MacBook that she picked the other day.

Isabelle looks like she has sore chapped lips. You know they don’t have anything to film when chris is clickbaiting chapped lips. 🙄 I just hope it‘s not a cold sore.

Isla and Jace are playing on the floor. Isla is hiding under a baby and me blanket with Jaces slinky dog and Sarah is saying Jace is so close to crawling.

Back with creepy in Leeds. “That’s a big old Christmas tree.” He says. he’s about to get Sarahs present but he won’t show the bag. Then he has shifty eyes as he says “destination unknown.” and shows the Apple shop behind him. 🙄 His arm is a lot heavier and his bank account a lot lighter but he’s done it. I’d laugh if it’s another pandora thing that Sarah won’t wear. They don’t mind spending the money the girls are earning on expensive things for themselves though do they?

Chris says he hopes they’ve all reciprocated in the same way with his gangsta voice and then follows it up with his tv presenter voice and says but “the thing is though everyone has asked me what I want for Christmas and there genuinely isn’t anything I want for Christmas. I prefer giving anyway.” 🙄 One of the presents is a secret Santa so I think Sarah has got the MacBook. Creepy is off for noodles because he hasn’t eaten all day.

Creepy is babbling about his noodles in walk to wok. Nobody gives a shit about what sauce you have creepy. Next scene. 🙄

Sarah is on the sofa saying it’s super duper late and she’s not stopped. She applauds the ifam for sitting through the vlog because she feels like she’s not stopped moaning. End of vlog.

There ain’t no vlogmas like an the ingham family vlogmas? I can believe that. Vlogmas is supposed to be festive but they get worst each day. If they’re not plugging their overpriced shit then they’re moaning about something or complaining they’re too busy sat on their arses doing nothing. They act like skating and shopping is a busy full time job. Boring! 😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog is called Surprise office Christmas makeover. Aka scraping the barrel for vlog footage. 🙄

The vlog starts with Sarah and Chris saying good morning and babbling in different cars. Chris idea of fancy editing I’m guessing. 🙄

Back with Chris in his car and he’s been to the doctors with a bad back. He must have that special bad back that still allows him to throw his tubby arse along the pole at Morrisons on his skates pretty much daily. 🙄 It sounds sciatica-ish according to Chris. Sounds more like tonsillitis to me creepy. 🙄 He couldn’t put his socks on this morning so I’m guessing granny troll has had to dress him today. He’s got some pain killers and he’s waiting for tests.

Back in the other car with Sarah now and bloody hell she’s getting her money’s worth out of that sequin jumper. 👀 Sarah mentions they’ve only got a week left until their little Christmas adventure to where they're staying this Christmas. She’s off to meet Katrina.

Back in the car with creepy and he says he’s about to rock up and head out to the office to do a ton of stuff. Sarah’s joining him later. Probably when everything has already been packaged by Jane while Chris snuggles up in the corner wrapped on a baby and me blanket. She’ll be able to do the more important things like decorate her office door. 🙄

Sarah, Katrina and Jace are at the trinity centre. Sarah shoves a toy monkey in Jaces face and cackles. He looks like he hates it and pushes it away. If it’s got a reduced sticker on it I’m guessing she’ll buy it him anyway.

A quick shot of katrinas toy filled baskets.

Sarah has spotted some clueless stuff in primark. She asks the ifam if they remember the movie. She sounds excited when she notices a reduced sticker on the backpack. “FIVER!” The bum bags (Fanny packs for our American tattlers.) have been reduced to £3 so “I’m sorry Isabelle but I’m going to have to send one to Santa for you. Even though you’ve not watched the movie.” She‘ll buy anything that’s been reduced. That poor girl can’t have her own style because her selfish mother is trying to relive her teen years through her. Think about what isabelle would like Sarah and not you. 🙄

Sarah’s primark paper bag has ripped open. “Who invented paper bags?” she says. Maybe people like the one who wrote the isla saves the ocean book Sarah. 🙄

Creepy is at the office. He comes out of one room and closes it. “I’m just going to pretend that room doesn’t exist because it’s a bit messy.” He walks into another office and Esme and Isla are sitting on chairs and eating crisps. Isla says it’s freezing and Esme looks bored. Granny troll and Sarah are on the way to join them so they can work on a secret project that’s going to be hilarious according to creepy. (Imagine being that boring you call decorating an office door a secret project so you can sound a bit more interesting?) 👀

Isla tells the ifam she did her nativity at school today and then won first prize in pass the parcel at her Christmas party.

Sarah’s back in the office. She’s been to hobby craft because they’ve got something really important to do today. “win the annual Office Christmas decorated door competition.” She says. It’s the winning that counts says Sarah and then adds just joking. Kinda not. I want the win. She’s not just decorating the door she’s doing the whole corridor and turning it into a retro home. Bloody hell she’ll do anything to try and get a freebie. It’s going to take all night so “girls are you ready?” 🙄

Sarah says they’re stuck at the first hurdle. They have no idea how to turn a cardboard box into a fireplace. They don’t have scissors strong enough to cut it and they don’t have duct tape. Old tonsillitis back is probably too poorly to rip it so I’m guessing Jane will have to step up. 🙄

Creepy is in the corridor resting his back by putting tartan wrapping paper on the corridor walls. They’ve abandoned the fireplace idea and sarah‘s hoping to get inspiration after they’ve decorated it first. The girls are playing inside boxes and then Sarah gives them a job to make paper chains for the retro house corridor/door.

Sarah isn’t happy. Two of the four sets of lights she bought aren’t working now. She’s claiming that she’s burnt her finger on one of the batteries. “It was scalding hot and scary.” #PoundShopCompoClaim #DesperateTimes 🙄

They now have a cardboard fireplace stuck to the door. Chris looks pissed off. He’s only put about two strips of wrapping paper up. Sarah tells him to do the rest. He’s standing on a chair now giving his bad back a good stretch while he wraps the walls. He”s doing well for a man who couldn’t put his socks on this morning. 🙄

Sarah‘s in the corridor saying they’ve had to give up and go home because it’s so late. The girls have school tomorrow and they have Jace there too. They’re finishing it tomorrow.

Montage of the corridor and door. It looks tacky and shite imo. Sarah’s pointing at the fire extinguishers and saying ”we’re at a slight disadvantage because we have this thing here which we didn’t want to cover up and I don’t even think it would be legal to cover it up. 🙄 Yeah it would be slightly inconvenient if a fire started and people had to unwrap the fire extinguishers Sarah. 🙄

Chris goes into isabelles room. She’s watching something with Jace on the laptop. Chris jokes that he and Sarah have decided that Isabelle has to move into their room and they will have her room because it’s the cosiest bedroom in the entire world.

Chris ends the vlog in the kitchen because he doesn’t want anybody to hear him. he says “come back tomorrow because it’s gonna be mega and the girls are gonna freak out so bad so come back tomorrow at 5pm.” It’ll be part two of the door decorating. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Hands up if you're glad Sarah had a shit birthday 🙌 couldn't have happened to a nicer lady.

That, you chavvy pig, is what we call "karma". It's a bitch, right? Suits you.

Next time, book 2 rooms you grotty little cheapskate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

String Man

VIP Member
I'm not gonna lie, I'm still in shock at those boots.

I mean, Uggs aren't the most aesthetically pleasing at the best of times but what kind of LSD trip was the designer on to come up with those? They are the epitome of the phrase 'you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter'

1576319607507.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
An act of kindness would be deleting all the “isla cam“ footage before it makes the vlog 🙄

that child is a LOT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Just listening to the radio- they have literally just said how after Xmas a (insert large number) shit tonne of clothes and toys covered in sequins will end up in landfill as they are non recyclable! And there’s lazy walking round like a disco ball!
My-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpg

Those boots Though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Last one I PROMISE!

Probably for the best. Think this one is probably for a younger audience...

🎵
You better watch out,
You better look shocked,
Keep your towels up,
Keep your doors locked,
Creepy Chris is out on the prowl.

He’s sees you when he’s skating,
He knows when you’re in school,
He’ll skate on by shouting woohoo (why?)
thinking he looks cool.

So,
Block your dms,
Turn off your phone,
Make sure he knows your parents are home,
Creepy Chris is out on the prowl.
🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Dear Creepy,

The "bad back" situation:

- You've just stated it shoots down into your left leg. It's sciatica.

- Doctor's don't send you for "tests" with sciatica, you overdramatic bellend. The most they'll do is send you to physio.

- You can't claim disability allowance for sciatica. Nice try, though. I know times are about to get a very lot tough, but maybe go look for a real job. I know you'll struggle with that as one Google search will have potential employers going "no, hell no". But worth a try.

To summarise - grow some fucking balls, man the fuck up and get off Granny Trolls tit.

• Haha
  • Heart

CheekyChappy

This really needs to be pasted to every thread so it never gets lost....🤣
With over 200 likes 🙂
none bought Ingham’s!! @CheekyChappy brill 😂

Really pleased Tattlers got a kick out of it, I had a very lot of fun making it!
(Also seen it’s been “borrowed” on YouTube a couple of times as well! 😉😂)
I’ll always post stuff exclusively here. (file size permitting). Merry Christmas to all Tattlers, I love it here! So many hilarious people X

• Heart
  • Haha

String Man

VIP Member
Hi Chris.

For a man who allegedly skates on a regular basis you look a very lot out of shape.

You have sizeable moobs, a very large arse for a man and rather thunderous thighs.

Next time you visit your GP, get your testosterone levels checked. You're looking a very curvy girl these days, booboo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Maxine1974

6 mins ago izzy posted on insta there having a sister sleepover its a school night and surely isla should be in bed by now stop stocking the tounge out izzy
Chris & Isabelle’s very creepy relationship has been going on way longer then the allegations. I remember reading a few comments about certain aspects of his behaviour, however all of the replies from the child ifam
(Who are far to young to understand) is that he’s her dad/stepdad so it’s normal and people shouldn’t say disgusting things. Oh my days!!
I’m very much a lurker on here and don’t really post (although agree with everybody’s opinions on the inghams) but just felt this time I needed to post. Especially if lazy reads here.

my daughter was groomed and abused by her dad. We are away from him now but my daughter is an absolute wreck because of it. She’s been diagnosed with PTSD and depression and anxiety. She’s attempted suicide, missed god knows how much school, and had more counselling and therapy than I can recall.
What I’m getting at is it’s serious if that’s what’s going on.
Before I get judged I was a young mum and bloody stupid but I had no clue what was going on til afterwards unlike lazy who has the world pointing it out to her. I wish I’d had somebody help and intervene.
And when I look back my ex had very similar traits to creepy, the narcissisct personality, the I’ve never done any wrong attitude, the creepy weird behaviour around children, in appropriate behaviour with women in general. I could go on but you get the jist.
I don’t like the vibe I get from that family. And I wouldn't want nobody to ever go thru what my daughter was/is going thru.
Ps I have another daughter too who was never involved with anything so it just shows the groomers can definitely single out one child and leave others alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 51

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog is called No Budget secret Santa present shopping. ***££££***

Sarah starts the vlog. She mentions they’ve had a restful night in the hotel even though they got into bed at about 3. They were in the room at 1am so no idea how it took them two hours to get into bed. The positive pineapple thinks they got a dodgy room because this one smells of sewer. (I’ll guess that’s the beanie smell.) She says she’s not complaining though. 🙄 They’ve just eaten breakfast. Jace is asleep again and the girls are colouring.

Sarah cackles because Chris told Isabelle to go into the bathroom and wet her leggings so she can have the wet look leggings she wants for Christmas. She’s still laughing and mentions Chris told her she married him because of his jokes.

They’re going to go to Manchester today to do the secret Santa. (You arrived in Manchester last night Sarah.) Sarah says “poor prinny got delegated this year.” She’s still cackling. 🙄

Chris has a face like a slapped arse because he can’t point his camera up or he’ll get people’s faces. Sarah pipes up and says “try going into a small make up shop with three girls. All I hear is Mummy! Mummy! Mummy!” These idiots must have thought the Manchester arndale wouldn’t be busy in the run up christmas.

They‘re in the make up shop that Sarah was just complaining about. Chris is lurking in the doorway with Jace. Isla puts a tester lipstick on her lips and Sarah tells her she shouldn’t do that. I agree however it would be nice if Sarah was the same about hygiene when she’s kissing Jace with a cold sore. 🙄

Creepy is reminiscing about the Christmas market and wishes they’d stopped for “a good bratty” 🙄 They're looking stressed by the wrapping paper. Chris doesn’t think it was a good idea to come today because it’s rammed. Sarah is trying to get Chris to guess what she’d like for her secret Santa on a £10-£15 budget but add a couple of 0s on the end. So the shopping challenge is now on a budget I’m guessing.

Chris still has the slapped arse face as he mentions toy shops at Christmas are his hell. absolute hell and then he sits a giant teddy on Jaces buggy. Jace likes it. Sarah says should we buy it? No! says creepy. She cackles and Chris puts it back. Esme holds up two our generation toys and says she’d like them for her secret Santa. Isla shows sarah LaLa from the teletubies.

In homesense and Isabelle shows sarah a fluffy unicorn chair. Sarah says she wants it for her office but it’s £70 and she’s never in the office so I’m guessing Jane can just sit on the boxes. Isabelle gets a gift bag for school secret Santa. No doubt Sarah will pop in an LOL doll and a frozen Elsa wig later.

Chris is in the morphe shop with Isabelle. Chris says “so many of you guys here today. Causing riots in the morphe store.” I think Chris has been daydreaming again. 🙄

Disney store now and they’re showing Esme and Isla the castle that Sarah wants to buy Esme for Christmas. Isla shows a Snow White doll and says this is £22. She says “whoever has me for secret Santa please get me this.” Chris dashes her hopes. “I’m sorry sweetheart but that’s out of budget mate.” Isla looks like she’s about to sulk. Chris announces to the girls that they can now do secret Santa without a budget. Sarah says from now on nobody is allowed to say what they want from secret Santa.

Isabelle says that because it’s no budget she’s going to get her secret Santa something from the disney store. She’s pointing the camera at Esmes castle so I’m guessing it’s that.

They’re in the Apple store sarah says who has me for secret Santa? and she’s hinting for a laptop. Sarah you’ve probably got Chris and i’m guessing he’ll get you giant hoop earrings or some Charlie red! 🙄 Sarah wobbles her bottom lip while Chris edits in “hello darkness my old friend.”

Sarah‘s found a book in the works for Isla called Isla saves the ocean and then a drink stop for a Costa.

Isla got Isabelle for secret Santa so sarah has taken her into Superdrug. They’re looking at cheaper pallets but Sarah reminds her it’s no budget so they’re off to the morph shop. Isla likes the £15 palette but we don’t see which they get.

Montage of Archies restaurant. The girls are colouring. They had £5 each and Isabelle and Esme put their money together and bought an art case to share. Sarah jokes that she wouldn’t give them an extra five pound for one each but I bet she wasn’t joking. Isla bought a maths and english activity book. She says “it’s nine and over but i find it easy.“

Sarah is excitedly looking through the menu. She’s noticed they sell tater tots and she’s ordered herself an hot cheese crinkle as a surprise dish. They all show their milkshakes. “These are world famous shakes as well so I’m looking forward to trying this one.” says Sarah. I didn’t see them this happy in Disneyland. 🧐

Sarahs hot cheesy crinkle turned out to be cheesy chips. Chris passes the tater tots and she says Chris told her to get them but they’ll share. They have chicken burgers and fries and a Waffle to share. Sarah says it’s better than five guys. I’m surprised that creepy hasn’t compared it to his favourite Annettes yet.

Montage of Manchester and then they’re back home. She mentions that the elves have had a bubble bath in the downstairs bathroom then she says that they had a chance to do an act of kindness in the hotel and fill a board up with 50p and 20p for great ormond street hospital because it would only cost about £30 to do and there was only one 20p on the board. (They must have donated that first.) but they got cash out to do it and had to rush home and they forgot. she pretends that they’re going to have to ring up and donate. 🙄

end of vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog is called Surprising our teen daughter with a Christmas bedroom makeover! (Aka We ran out of ideas!)

The vlog starts with the girls reacting to the elves who have sprayed silly string on the tree.

Isla is opening her advent calendar by herself. Surprise.... It’s another squishy.

Sarah is in the car and mentions how bad her eyebrows look. She and Isabelle are off to the office to pack some parcels for Australia and some other countries because Sarah is worrying that they won’t be there in time for Christmas. They’re off to costa first because Sarah has had to sacrifice her Sunday. 🙄

They‘re at the office. Sarah is cackling because Isabelle thought the water cooler was a nutcracker. Sarah shows Isabelle the decorated doors and says she’s going to do her door tomorrow. Granny troll is going to have a busy day then.

Creepy is saying that isabelle has been complaining about the lack of Christmas spirit in her room so he‘s off to the garage of doom to find her tree and turn her room into a winter wonderland.

Jace is watching cartoons on Isabelles bed while Chris puts the tree up.

The trees up. The girls decorated it and Esme finally got to put a star on a Christmas tree! (they didn’t film it but she asked to do it.) Then creepy does a montage of a snow globe and one of Sarahs baby and me blankets.

Sarah‘s in the car patting herself on the back because she and Isabelle busted it today and got all the pre orders done. She lost count at package number 82. Jane will be pissed when Sarah awards herself employee of the month for having a half day in the office. 🙄

They‘re at Granny troll and grandpa hi Steves house for dinner so I’m guessing it’s world famous tuna sandwiches all round.

Jace tries to crawl on granny trolls rug.

Sarah mentions Chris had some smooth moves when he was younger. They show a clip of little Chris in year six when he played mowgli in the school play.

Sarah asks creepy to do the dance moves now. Let’s not Sarah! Let’s not! 🤮

Creepy is hiding in isabelles bedroom ready to surprise her with the Christmas tree. Thankfully he didn’t hide under the bed this time. Issy likes the tree she noticed the light in her bedroom when she got home and says “dads going to kill me. I’ve left my bedroom lights on all day.”

The vlog is so boring that they decide to have some drama about a missing sloth decoration but it’s on the desk right next to them.

Sarah plugs her blanket and says it’s the best part of isabelles room. Give it a rest woman! 🙄

Isabelle is showing off the secret Santa for two of her friends at school. She gave Sarah a list so she could get them for her. 👀 fingers crossed it’s not pound shop water guns and bendy arm Garbie dolls! An organiser, A notebook, some pens and a unicorn sparkle body mist for one and make up brushes and revolution heart highlighters for another.

Sarah ends the vlog in isabelles room and says this time next week they’ll be going somewhere but she can’t remember what day. Isabelle says don’t tell them where we’re going...... erm let me guess. A log cabin with a hot tub so creepy can clickbait ‘hot tub parties.’ They think it’s Sunday and Sarah is off to meet Katrina tomorrow because she won’t be able to see her until next year. (In a few weeks.)

End of vlog. It’s not worth watching tbh. Once you’ve seen one Surprise tree being put up, you’ve seen them all. 😴

• Haha
  • Heart