The Ingham Family #72 Christmas time, ranting on the wine, plugging merch that should be a crime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What utter crap they feed the kids! A hot chocolate full of cream, then the biggest burger you ever did see with a coke and the milkshake! My kids get that in a week never mind a day!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So sorry for your loss. I lost my oldest son when he was 4, almost 4 years ago now. I know how hard Christmas can be so sending love to you and yours. ❤
I am truly so very very sorry for your loss x

Reactions: 10
There’s some real irony with Sarah saying how Isla wants less plastic in the ocean - the amount of lol dolls they’re bought could fill the Mediterranean

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Sorry it‘s a late one. I had a bad headache last night and didn’t want the screeching inghams making it worst. 🙈 Late review of the vlog if anybody still wants to read it. It was a boring one. They didn‘t film much.

The vlog is called Stranded at midnight with nowhere to stay. Call me Evil but I’m cackling like Sarah already! 🤣

The vlog starts with Isla showing off her Christmas outfit for school. Creepy shows off a wrapped pink box for Sarah. He’s so excited. Sarah and Jace are still in bed having another of those long sleep ins that Sarah doesn’t usually have. Isla tells chris to film Sarahs face because she wants to see her reaction to the present.

Sarah sings happy birthday to herself and cackles. She sounds pleased with herself as she mentions Jaces jumper is 3-6 months. Jace looks at his book.

Sarah says her plans were to go out for lunch and look around the shops but her new shipment of baby and teen blankets have arrived. She‘s got about 90 of the rainbow blankets to post out so it’s only right that she sacrifices the lunch and makes a start. It must be busy if she’s going in on one of her 6 days off a week! 🙄 She’s off to watch Jane fill her big envelopes. She’s excited though because Chris has surprised them with a night away from home tonight.

Sarah‘s sitting in the car. She looks like a unicorn has thrown up on her ankles. She’s showing off the new ugg boots that Creepy bought for her. (Does he know is wife isn’t 8 years old?) 🧐 It looks like she’s squeezed into Islas boots. Chris has made them sound super, duper rare and hard to find so she likes them. They’re sold out everywhere and he got the last pair. Sarah calls it a tradition that Chris buys her a pair of ugg boots every year. Once. He bought her uggs once in the time they’ve vlogged and she never wore them and stuck with her scruffy ones. Sarah wouldn’t justify spending that on a pair of shoes but she loves that Chris does it. Meanwhile Isabelle can look forward to some Oggg boots for Christmas for the bargain price of £3.99. 🙄

Sarah says she’s had to bribe Jace with a box of malteasers to shake during the car trip. They’re off to pick the girls up from school. They’re watching the grinch at 7:30 in Manchester and the girls finish at 4:30.

They‘re now in a carpark somewhere in Manchester. Chris is explaining that it took 3 hours to get to Manchester. He looks surprised that their was traffic on Friday night. It’s almost 7:20 and they’re rushing towards the theatre but first stop is a quick toilet break and time for Chris to flash open his coat and reveal his grinch jumper. He wooooohoooooo’s. 🙄

Montage of Manchester for some filler because it’s a short vlog.

Interval time and creepy, Esme and Isla have come to get booster seats for the girls.

The show is over. Chris shows some light up see saws and points his long finger towards Nando’s. There’s a mini montage of nandos and Isabelle says her lips are chapped. Chris says they didn’t film in Nando’s because they were having a nice family meal.

Creepy is in a carpark. They’ve just said goodbye to granny troll and hi Steve and Chris is acting like he’s booked the inghams into the ritz for the night. They‘re going to have another shopping day in Manchester tomorrow and I’m guessing so Chris can skate in a carpark. They‘re off to check in to the hotel.

Chris is sitting in the hotel bar somewhere. He’s going on about having paid for the hotel in full yesterday but they’ve ran out of rooms and it’s almost midnight. The show wouldn‘t have finished until about 10 and then Nandos. Surely the sensible thing if you’ve got a baby with you would have been to have Chris check in before dinner. who checks in that late with 4 children?

The bar are giving them free drinks and being nice about it. Chris doesn’t think it’s the staffs fault. Sarah clearly does.

Sarah is not loving life right now. She got a face like thunder. She pulls her face and then comes the attitude. “Oh well they did say that we could drive around and find another hotel if we want tow!” (She’s dropped her posh accent now so you can tell she’s pissed off.) “Love to do that. Love to do that at midnight.” She goes on complaining that she didn’t sleep a wink last night she was up every hour. She’s so tired from her lie in this morning. “The hotel did say we could drive around and we could find another hotel to stay at but the carpark is literally mileage from where we are now and it’s bouncing down with rain and hail and I just don’t want to do that.” The hotel is going to put mattresses on the floor for them. 🤣

The girls were up early and out to school. Then picked up and driven to Manchester. Late show and then a late dinner I’m assuming after 10 and yet Sarah is tired. Sarah has had a busy day. Sarah wants to sleep. The girls seem fine with it all and are happily sat at the table waiting with their drinks. Sarah looks like she wants to smash in the hotel windows and tit on the welcome mat. 🙄

1am and Sarah is saying they’ve just got in to their makeshift hotel room. She‘s acting like they’ve never been in a hotel with mattresses on the floor. I’m pretty sure that’s been isabelles bed on most of their trips. 🙄 “At least we have a roof over our heads and a warm bed to sleep in. Which is more than can be said for the homeless people we’ve seen.” (She’s remembered she’s being filmed and the fakeness is back. she’s back to positive pineapple. She’s left Ranty Rita in the bar.) “I’m not at all angry or annoyed. I’m just grateful that we’ve got a bed.” 🙄

She ends the vlog. They barely filmed much to say they actually went and did something for a change. They act more excited and film a longer vlog on the usual night out to pick up a lasagna from Morrisons. I bet granny troll had to drive down with Sarahs blankets so they could pack them in the car during the interval. 🤣
we missed you The updates are back 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh i know its an ad. She did one a few weeks ago as well.
She’s not declared it though!

is it normal for agrown man to cream himself over some ‘stunning’ Disney ornaments

Sarah moaning about the hotel room stinking But the girls are sitting there colouring. Surely you’d be straight out of that wasthe case.

also how long does it take to explain secret Santa
rules

what does Sarah need a rose gold MacBook for? To place her China orders?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Chris was definitely feeling guilty about how crap Sarah’s birthday was because usually they all share a little bit of food between them but this time everyone had full meals with deserts and multiple drinks... plus he changed the secret Santa to no budget... 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Chris was definitely feeling guilty about how crap Sarah’s birthday was because usually they all share a little bit of food between them but this time everyone had full meals with deserts and multiple drinks... plus he changed the secret Santa to no budget... 👀
That’s probably cos booboo wanted something that’s a very lot of money!!

• Haha
Oi Chris, next year give the ugg boots a rest. Judging by this years monstrosities something like this must be Sarahs style since those uggs were "epic"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lazy trying to be all bright and merry on the vlog. Says they didn't get into their room until 2am... Swear she said 1am on yesterday's vlog 🤨 she finds it so difficult to keep up with her lies.

Are you sure the room stinks, Lazy? You sure it's not your unwashed husband? Or the bullshit that comes out of your mouth?

Esme's hair looks really greasy in the hotel room. As does Isla's. And Sarah's.

Funny how she mentions Prinny not being part of secret Santa. Sarah, why don't you just post here instead and have a conversation with us, rather than answering the tit we say indirectly on your vlogs. We all know what a fantastic keyboard warrior you used to be (and still are) on Twitter.

"You don't know who else has had that on their lips" - Yeah, like you and your herpes, Sarah. Put your camera down and supervise your children.

Nice little jump cut at 8:50 when Isla moans because Jace is getting the attentions.

Genuinely can't cope with the state of all their hair. So ratty 😬

The whole beggy situation in the Disney store so close to Christmas... Bit much. You've got 10 days to wait, kids.

No budget secret santa now. That'll be interesting when they open their gifts.

"Come on guys, let's pretend to be Family Fizz and go to the Mac shop!" - it's the Apple Store, you chav.

Is she having a laugh with that book?!

IMG_20191215_175952.jpg

Isla in Archie's with her English and Maths book... She's definitely "one of those kids". Wouldn't be on my son's birthday party list, that's for sure.

Not sure how they demolished that meal, and then had a massive dessert (the type of dessert you get as a treat meal) afterwards. It's no wonder she's piling on the pounds.

The fact that junk food was more important than donating to Great Ormond Street (one of my children are currently under their care - thankfully as an outpatient). Sums you lot up. Scumbags.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
The room they are in, in todays vlog is a different one to the one they had last night. because when she was sitting on the bed last night the wall was behind her which means when she showed the mattresses on the floor they would of been at the foot of the bed and in todays vlog the headboard is behind her and when she shows the girls on the floor the matresses are now at the side of the bed ? [ i need to get out more] Anyway i think as others have said they got caught out on trying to all stay in one room and in the end they had to split into two rooms.

Reactions: 22
Todays vlog is called No Budget secret Santa present shopping. ***££££***

Sarah starts the vlog. She mentions they’ve had a restful night in the hotel even though they got into bed at about 3. They were in the room at 1am so no idea how it took them two hours to get into bed. The positive pineapple thinks they got a dodgy room because this one smells of sewer. (I’ll guess that’s the beanie smell.) She says she’s not complaining though. 🙄 They’ve just eaten breakfast. Jace is asleep again and the girls are colouring.

Sarah cackles because Chris told Isabelle to go into the bathroom and wet her leggings so she can have the wet look leggings she wants for Christmas. She’s still laughing and mentions Chris told her she married him because of his jokes.

They’re going to go to Manchester today to do the secret Santa. (You arrived in Manchester last night Sarah.) Sarah says “poor prinny got delegated this year.” She’s still cackling. 🙄

Chris has a face like a slapped arse because he can’t point his camera up or he’ll get people’s faces. Sarah pipes up and says “try going into a small make up shop with three girls. All I hear is Mummy! Mummy! Mummy!” These idiots must have thought the Manchester arndale wouldn’t be busy in the run up christmas.

They‘re in the make up shop that Sarah was just complaining about. Chris is lurking in the doorway with Jace. Isla puts a tester lipstick on her lips and Sarah tells her she shouldn’t do that. I agree however it would be nice if Sarah was the same about hygiene when she’s kissing Jace with a cold sore. 🙄

Creepy is reminiscing about the Christmas market and wishes they’d stopped for “a good bratty” 🙄 They're looking stressed by the wrapping paper. Chris doesn’t think it was a good idea to come today because it’s rammed. Sarah is trying to get Chris to guess what she’d like for her secret Santa on a £10-£15 budget but add a couple of 0s on the end. So the shopping challenge is now on a budget I’m guessing.

Chris still has the slapped arse face as he mentions toy shops at Christmas are his hell. absolute hell and then he sits a giant teddy on Jaces buggy. Jace likes it. Sarah says should we buy it? No! says creepy. She cackles and Chris puts it back. Esme holds up two our generation toys and says she’d like them for her secret Santa. Isla shows sarah LaLa from the teletubies.

In homesense and Isabelle shows sarah a fluffy unicorn chair. Sarah says she wants it for her office but it’s £70 and she’s never in the office so I’m guessing Jane can just sit on the boxes. Isabelle gets a gift bag for school secret Santa. No doubt Sarah will pop in an LOL doll and a frozen Elsa wig later.

Chris is in the morphe shop with Isabelle. Chris says “so many of you guys here today. Causing riots in the morphe store.” I think Chris has been daydreaming again. 🙄

Disney store now and they’re showing Esme and Isla the castle that Sarah wants to buy Esme for Christmas. Isla shows a Snow White doll and says this is £22. She says “whoever has me for secret Santa please get me this.” Chris dashes her hopes. “I’m sorry sweetheart but that’s out of budget mate.” Isla looks like she’s about to sulk. Chris announces to the girls that they can now do secret Santa without a budget. Sarah says from now on nobody is allowed to say what they want from secret Santa.

Isabelle says that because it’s no budget she’s going to get her secret Santa something from the disney store. She’s pointing the camera at Esmes castle so I’m guessing it’s that.

They’re in the Apple store sarah says who has me for secret Santa? and she’s hinting for a laptop. Sarah you’ve probably got Chris and i’m guessing he’ll get you giant hoop earrings or some Charlie red! 🙄 Sarah wobbles her bottom lip while Chris edits in “hello darkness my old friend.”

Sarah‘s found a book in the works for Isla called Isla saves the ocean and then a drink stop for a Costa.

Isla got Isabelle for secret Santa so sarah has taken her into Superdrug. They’re looking at cheaper pallets but Sarah reminds her it’s no budget so they’re off to the morph shop. Isla likes the £15 palette but we don’t see which they get.

Montage of Archies restaurant. The girls are colouring. They had £5 each and Isabelle and Esme put their money together and bought an art case to share. Sarah jokes that she wouldn’t give them an extra five pound for one each but I bet she wasn’t joking. Isla bought a maths and english activity book. She says “it’s nine and over but i find it easy.“

Sarah is excitedly looking through the menu. She’s noticed they sell tater tots and she’s ordered herself an hot cheese crinkle as a surprise dish. They all show their milkshakes. “These are world famous shakes as well so I’m looking forward to trying this one.” says Sarah. I didn’t see them this happy in Disneyland. 🧐

Sarahs hot cheesy crinkle turned out to be cheesy chips. Chris passes the tater tots and she says Chris told her to get them but they’ll share. They have chicken burgers and fries and a Waffle to share. Sarah says it’s better than five guys. I’m surprised that creepy hasn’t compared it to his favourite Annettes yet.

Montage of Manchester and then they’re back home. She mentions that the elves have had a bubble bath in the downstairs bathroom then she says that they had a chance to do an act of kindness in the hotel and fill a board up with 50p and 20p for great ormond street hospital because it would only cost about £30 to do and there was only one 20p on the board. (They must have donated that first.) but they got cash out to do it and had to rush home and they forgot. she pretends that they’re going to have to ring up and donate. 🙄

end of vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Lazy trying to be all bright and merry on the vlog. Says they didn't get into their room until 2am... Swear she said 1am on yesterday's vlog 🤨 she finds it so difficult to keep up with her lies.

Are you sure the room stinks, Lazy? You sure it's not your unwashed husband? Or the bullshit that comes out of your mouth?

Esme's hair looks really greasy in the hotel room. As does Isla's. And Sarah's.

Funny how she mentions Prinny not being part of secret Santa. Sarah, why don't you just post here instead and have a conversation with us, rather than answering the tit we say indirectly on your vlogs. We all know what a fantastic keyboard warrior you used to be (and still are) on Twitter.

"You don't know who else has had that on their lips" - Yeah, like you and your herpes, Sarah. Put your camera down and supervise your children.

Nice little jump cut at 8:50 when Isla moans because Jace is getting the attentions.

Genuinely can't cope with the state of all their hair. So ratty 😬

The whole beggy situation in the Disney store so close to Christmas... Bit much. You've got 10 days to wait, kids.

No budget secret santa now. That'll be interesting when they open their gifts.

"Come on guys, let's pretend to be Family Fizz and go to the Mac shop!" - it's the Apple Store, you chav.

Is she having a laugh with that book?!

View attachment 64396

Isla in Archie's with her English and Maths book... She's definitely "one of those kids". Wouldn't be on my son's birthday party list, that's for sure.

Not sure how they demolished that meal, and then had a massive dessert (the type of dessert you get as a treat meal) afterwards. It's no wonder she's piling on the pounds.

The fact that junk food was more important than donating to Great Ormond Street (one of my children are currently under their care - thankfully as an outpatient). Sums you lot up. Scumbags.
I was under GOSH from the age of 9 up until now as I’vee been discharged to adult services, but I would love to give back to them. They should be lucky they could do, with all that money spent on piles of presents how about giving it back to people who need it?! I was an outpatient, and was twice an inpatient, but children would be so happy with gifts, or even just money to the charity.
Disgusting how they could possibly forget about giving to others, selfish, self-centred pair of idiots, but we already knew that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.