The Ingham Family #72 Christmas time, ranting on the wine, plugging merch that should be a crime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he always scratch his greasy face when talking to the camera? Is that a sign of lying?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Question - does Chris think this look is attractive or something? He always does this.
View attachment 64873
He's fixing us all with his come to bed eyes. I don't know about you lot but I'm booking a travelodge right now. I can't wait to get me a tubby skater boi, I'm going to keep my socks on as well in solidarity with him. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
some of you may not like what I have to say here, but as a fat woman who has been ridiculed every time she leaves the house since I was a child, can we please reign in the fat shaming of Sarah? It’s not her feelings I’m trying to spare but others.
Someone’s post earlier calling her huge when I am much larger than her is actually quite disrespectful and doesn’t show you in the best of light.
Sarah and Chris have major character flaws - he grooms teenage girls, they’re dire parents and we all know how much they lie about everything. Insulting someone’s appearance when they have so many other flaws and scandals to focus on just feels a little crappy and you’re not just potentially offending them but others that may be the same size or larger.
I hope this is taken in the way it is meant, I’m not trying to start drama I just wanted to point something out that you may not have considered before.
over and out.
I’m sorry if the porky joke I made earlier hurt you. I know it’s not easy to listen to people making jokes about someone when you have your own experience with it.

That being said, and I don’t mean to dismiss your feelings, I can’t speak for everyone but I know a lot of people on here, myself included aren’t just calling Sarah fat just for the shame of being fat. But because she lies about her size, claims to be much smaller than she is, claims to be healthy, refers to huge piles of sugar as ‘little treats’ and eats nothing but junk. It’s the lies she tells and the fact that her size and the vlogs put her at every turn that has us commenting on the weight. If she didn’t mention it or owner it, I doubt anyone would comment.
So it’s not about ‘haha she’s fat’. I’d never think that because as you rightly say, being overweight doesn’t make you a bad person and you shouldn’t be judged for it. People are only judging the lies she tells.

Again, sorry about my earlier comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Come on, Creepy 😂 give us some driving footage 🚗🚗🚗
Oh you've done it now! He's going to be up 48hrs straight trying to work out how to edit in the fake "moving scenery" they used to use in the old 80's sitcoms 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So the "epic" thing is one of those 10 year old teepee sleepovers again.

Why are they having a special sleepover when they've all got school tomorrow? The older 2 break up tomorrow. Why not wait until Friday when they've all broken up from school. Another late night for them all 🤦
It will be because it was gifted. Prob the only night the company could fit them in, plus getting the #ad out in time for people to book for christmas holidays

Reactions: 9
Oh you've done it now! He's going to up 48hrs straight trying to work out how to edit in the fake "moving scenery" they used to use in the old 80's sitcoms 🤣🤣🤣🤣
We need another video from @CheekyChappy - Chris edited into the Wacky Races?

He could star with Shirley Carter Dave as The Slag Brothers ... very apt.

1576620130724.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've just discovered a fantastic vlogger who takes the p..s out of a certain family and their associates. Texas JOE FT THE GUTTER CREW! Tattle gets loads of mentions in "Troll accounts are insane...when run by Granny Jane!"

• Haha
Question - does Chris think this look is attractive or something? He always does this.
View attachment 64873
Yeah he ALWAYS does it he blatantly thinks hes a total stud,so so so so vile. also it just gives him lots of wrinkles and mkes his head area look even more ridiculous than it does already. hes the only emo left on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry if the porky joke I made earlier hurt you. I know it’s not easy to listen to people making jokes about someone when you have your own experience with it.

That being said, and I don’t mean to dismiss your feelings, I can’t speak for everyone but I know a lot of people on here, myself included aren’t just calling Sarah fat just for the shame of being fat. But because she lies about her size, claims to be much smaller than she is, claims to be healthy, refers to huge piles of sugar as ‘little treats’ and eats nothing but junk. It’s the lies she tells and the fact that her size and the vlogs put her at every turn that has us commenting on the weight. If she didn’t mention it or owner it, I doubt anyone would comment.
So it’s not about ‘haha she’s fat’. I’d never think that because as you rightly say, being overweight doesn’t make you a bad person and you shouldn’t be judged for it. People are only judging the lies she tells.

Again, sorry about my earlier comment.
It’s kind of you to apologise, thank you. Your comment didn’t hurt me, I’ve grown to accept myself over the years; but not everyone has. And I think a lot of people around this time of year are made to feel worse for indulging a little more. I can also understand that for some it’s used as an easy flippant jibe, it’s the society we are thrust into.
I can completely understand your explanation, Sarah’s lies always come back to bite her.
I honestly didn’t want to cause drama here, thankfully the Ingham’s give us enough of that to discuss. its just over the course of several threads some of the weight talk has made me roll my eyes to a point where I just wanted to put my 2cents in.
thanks for taking the time to explain your views on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Theyve made that child so unlikable! Even in that photo you can see shes a little madam.
I honestly can’t recall ever disliking a child other than the bullies in my kids school 😞 but I’m with you ‘ how the hell did she go from the cutest in the family a few years ago ( she was so sweet ) to what she is today , I find it impossible to like her 😑 I also feel bad about that because she is only a child but she just reeks of self entitled precocious bully !!! I’d hate to have my child in her class at school ! Chris & Sarah have totally ruined those kids !Izzy & Isla are Sarah’s doppelgängers 😣

Reactions: 25
His back seemed fine when he up and down on a chair, on his knees on the floor putting that paper on the wall. Sciatica ish my arse!

Reactions: 22
Tatttiessssss....I’m sad.......I fear I didn’t ask my parents to send Santa a blanket for him to reimburse them for so he can bring it to me Xmas day! (Yeah so what I’m 36- santa still comes foooooo) I’m still their baby!!!
Now I’m a very lot sad as it’s not a very lot of time left 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.