The Ingham Family #72 Christmas time, ranting on the wine, plugging merch that should be a crime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same top she had on her birthday too. They’ve been away all weekend so no way that’s been washed
You would think that they would hate having to put dirty clothes on as there is no need for that you can at least take a change of clothing when you go away and also when you return. They are dirty trollops

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree but rules are rules and they should be hot on it, for all honest people paying 2 rooms the Inghams are cheating again and getting

Has anyone contacted Manchester Premier Inn to ask why according to lazy this complete family were given an even smaller room with mattresses on floor and that they broke the Premier inns rules, maybe we will get full story of what actually happened then. I would contact I just don't have any other emails I could use without creeps trying to find me.
Agree but the Inghams have got enough people sacked this year (Nuby)
Chances are someone working a night shift at a hotel is quite young or in need of the money so hopefully they won’t get punished for Sarah Ingham being a sneaky witch

• Sad
Reactions: 11
No way it was actually no budget. As you said they’d be buying the most expensive stuff
"yo babes... This secret Santa's no budget foo! But we had to pay for an extra room at the inn for baby jaceus. So BASICALLY what this means for us is there's £2.67 on this here bank card and your Mums sold 90 rainbow blankets. Do you know how much we pay for postage? Stooopid amounts fam, so yeah... £2.67 is the budget man! "

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree but rules are rules and they should be hot on it, for all honest people paying 2 rooms the Inghams are cheating again and getting

Has anyone contacted Manchester Premier Inn to ask why according to lazy this complete family were given an even smaller room with mattresses on floor and that they broke the Premier inns rules, maybe we will get full story of what actually happened then. I would contact I just don't have any other emails I could use without creeps trying to find me.
Premier inn wouldn’t tell you even if you did. Unlike the Inghams they’ll have privacy laws to protect and will just say they’ll look into it

Reactions: 10
Agree but the Inghams have got enough people sacked this year (Nuby)
Chances are someone working a night shift at a hotel is quite young or in need of the money so hopefully they won’t get punished for Sarah Ingham being a sneaky witch
Just noticed half my top message was cut short, it should of said Inghams are cheating and getting away with everything I hope Premier inns get a flagged up message regarding this family. Before anyone does get into trouble over this pair of scum.

Reactions: 9
Stupid woman its no t career its courier omg how thick can you bloody well get same me old ball so there going away what a suprize dont them kids ever stay at home come on creepy do as your told get house work done cause lazy got bizzy week and just for the book new years eve isn't week half away that christmas day

Reactions: 6
Drinking game for over Christmas for those who aren’t big drinkers (so Sarah and Chris, you can ignore this post)

Take a drink every time the Ingham video title and/or thumbnail doesn’t include the word ‘surprise’, ‘wow’, ‘OMG’, a child’s age, an open mouth, a close up of someone looking upset (or constipated in Sarah case) or a picture of Isabelle.

You won’t drink much but when you do, you’ll know you’ve really earned it.

PS. Do NOT get the rules mixed up. You could end up very sick 😔

Chin, chin, Tattlers 😉 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I would have been so pissed If when i was 14 my father and siblings had spent the day in my room. Decorating was something I wanted to do my self.
And Isabelle is saying she did not have the time to go shopping for present for her friends so she asked her mother to do it for her. Gee were they not in Manchester all day yesterday and should have time to buy more than just the secret santa present. or all the other times you are dragged out shopping with the parents.

And have we seen Lazy and Creepys bedroom after the amazing makeover Sarah got a while ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
No its up
Just seen it, wasnt showing for me earlier

I would have been so pissed If when i was 14 my father and siblings had spent the day in my room. Decorating was something I wanted to do my self.
And Isabelle is saying she did not have the time to go shopping for present for her friends so she asked her mother to do it for her. Gee were they not in Manchester all day yesterday and should have time to buy more than just the secret santa present. or all the other times you are dragged out shopping with the parents.

And have we seen Lazy and Creepys bedroom after the amazing makeover Sarah got a while ago.
Isabelle doesnt have time, what a joke 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So, you lost count at 82 blankets, the pair of you only had to get to 90 according to what you said yesterday! Oh my word stop lying! 🤥🙄🤥🤦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Todays vlog is called Surprising our teen daughter with a Christmas bedroom makeover! (Aka We ran out of ideas!)

The vlog starts with the girls reacting to the elves who have sprayed silly string on the tree.

Isla is opening her advent calendar by herself. Surprise.... It’s another squishy.

Sarah is in the car and mentions how bad her eyebrows look. She and Isabelle are off to the office to pack some parcels for Australia and some other countries because Sarah is worrying that they won’t be there in time for Christmas. They’re off to costa first because Sarah has had to sacrifice her Sunday. 🙄

They‘re at the office. Sarah is cackling because Isabelle thought the water cooler was a nutcracker. Sarah shows Isabelle the decorated doors and says she’s going to do her door tomorrow. Granny troll is going to have a busy day then.

Creepy is saying that isabelle has been complaining about the lack of Christmas spirit in her room so he‘s off to the garage of doom to find her tree and turn her room into a winter wonderland.

Jace is watching cartoons on Isabelles bed while Chris puts the tree up.

The trees up. The girls decorated it and Esme finally got to put a star on a Christmas tree! (they didn’t film it but she asked to do it.) Then creepy does a montage of a snow globe and one of Sarahs baby and me blankets.

Sarah‘s in the car patting herself on the back because she and Isabelle busted it today and got all the pre orders done. She lost count at package number 82. Jane will be pissed when Sarah awards herself employee of the month for having a half day in the office. 🙄

They‘re at Granny troll and grandpa hi Steves house for dinner so I’m guessing it’s world famous tuna sandwiches all round.

Jace tries to crawl on granny trolls rug.

Sarah mentions Chris had some smooth moves when he was younger. They show a clip of little Chris in year six when he played mowgli in the school play.

Sarah asks creepy to do the dance moves now. Let’s not Sarah! Let’s not! 🤮

Creepy is hiding in isabelles bedroom ready to surprise her with the Christmas tree. Thankfully he didn’t hide under the bed this time. Issy likes the tree she noticed the light in her bedroom when she got home and says “dads going to kill me. I’ve left my bedroom lights on all day.”

The vlog is so boring that they decide to have some drama about a missing sloth decoration but it’s on the desk right next to them.

Sarah plugs her blanket and says it’s the best part of isabelles room. Give it a rest woman! 🙄

Isabelle is showing off the secret Santa for two of her friends at school. She gave Sarah a list so she could get them for her. 👀 fingers crossed it’s not pound shop water guns and bendy arm Garbie dolls! An organiser, A notebook, some pens and a unicorn sparkle body mist for one and make up brushes and revolution heart highlighters for another.

Sarah ends the vlog in isabelles room and says this time next week they’ll be going somewhere but she can’t remember what day. Isabelle says don’t tell them where we’re going...... erm let me guess. A log cabin with a hot tub so creepy can clickbait ‘hot tub parties.’ They think it’s Sunday and Sarah is off to meet Katrina tomorrow because she won’t be able to see her until next year. (In a few weeks.)

End of vlog. It’s not worth watching tbh. Once you’ve seen one Surprise tree being put up, you’ve seen them all. 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Merry Christmas everyone (Shaking Stevens)

Youtube's crashing all around them
Creepy wondering what went wrong
No more doughnuts orange twirls or Nando's
or Izzy sticking out her tongue

Time to sell Blankets
some crappy teether's
Coppa rules are very near
Lazy ranting on at all the Ifam
we need freebies things are to dear

Creepy editing the Vlogs every night
He will DM A girl
Underneath the mistletoe
Skinny dip by candle light

Premier room they stay in
just dont like paying
Girls are sleeping on the floor
Dirty hair and grimy dirty Pjs
Dont they know what soap is for

To the Inghams
Everyday is Christmas
What a tit way
To spend the year, whoohoooooooooooooooo, yeah

Creepy is gonna go skating tonight
Lazy's Arse on the sofa
Cackling and a rantin
Cos she isn't very bright

the views are fallin' (Bailiffs are calling')
No more money or DLP
Bits and bats just a distant memory
Plenty on tattle for you them too see

To the Inghams
Everyday is Christmas
What a tit way
To spend the year, whoohoooooooooooooooo yeah

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
You can check in online in advance for free at premier inns as well, stops you being affected by overbooking!
If the Minghams want to promote themselves to sponsors as "a family that loves to travel" then they'll have to try and stop dropping basic clangers like not confirming their hotel booking, or they're going to end up looking like idiots... oh, wait 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am sure Sarah said either last week or the week before that Jace was crawling around?
Today she made it seemed like he crawled for the first time!?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.