Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memoii11

VIP Member
IMG_20191218_063017_694.jpg

I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE a man in uggs 😍😍😍😍 Especially soaking wet ones, when I see them, they resemble my..... I joke, I joke!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Also, "we're not a tracksuit family"
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Sorry it‘s a late one. I had a bad headache last night and didn’t want the screeching inghams making it worst. 🙈 Late review of the vlog if anybody still wants to read it. It was a boring one. They didn‘t film much.

The vlog is called Stranded at midnight with nowhere to stay. Call me Evil but I’m cackling like Sarah already! 🤣

The vlog starts with Isla showing off her Christmas outfit for school. Creepy shows off a wrapped pink box for Sarah. He’s so excited. Sarah and Jace are still in bed having another of those long sleep ins that Sarah doesn’t usually have. Isla tells chris to film Sarahs face because she wants to see her reaction to the present.

Sarah sings happy birthday to herself and cackles. She sounds pleased with herself as she mentions Jaces jumper is 3-6 months. Jace looks at his book.

Sarah says her plans were to go out for lunch and look around the shops but her new shipment of baby and teen blankets have arrived. She‘s got about 90 of the rainbow blankets to post out so it’s only right that she sacrifices the lunch and makes a start. It must be busy if she’s going in on one of her 6 days off a week! 🙄 She’s off to watch Jane fill her big envelopes. She’s excited though because Chris has surprised them with a night away from home tonight.

Sarah‘s sitting in the car. She looks like a unicorn has thrown up on her ankles. She’s showing off the new ugg boots that Creepy bought for her. (Does he know is wife isn’t 8 years old?) 🧐 It looks like she’s squeezed into Islas boots. Chris has made them sound super, duper rare and hard to find so she likes them. They’re sold out everywhere and he got the last pair. Sarah calls it a tradition that Chris buys her a pair of ugg boots every year. Once. He bought her uggs once in the time they’ve vlogged and she never wore them and stuck with her scruffy ones. Sarah wouldn’t justify spending that on a pair of shoes but she loves that Chris does it. Meanwhile Isabelle can look forward to some Oggg boots for Christmas for the bargain price of £3.99. 🙄

Sarah says she’s had to bribe Jace with a box of malteasers to shake during the car trip. They’re off to pick the girls up from school. They’re watching the grinch at 7:30 in Manchester and the girls finish at 4:30.

They‘re now in a carpark somewhere in Manchester. Chris is explaining that it took 3 hours to get to Manchester. He looks surprised that their was traffic on Friday night. It’s almost 7:20 and they’re rushing towards the theatre but first stop is a quick toilet break and time for Chris to flash open his coat and reveal his grinch jumper. He wooooohoooooo’s. 🙄

Montage of Manchester for some filler because it’s a short vlog.

Interval time and creepy, Esme and Isla have come to get booster seats for the girls.

The show is over. Chris shows some light up see saws and points his long finger towards Nando’s. There’s a mini montage of nandos and Isabelle says her lips are chapped. Chris says they didn’t film in Nando’s because they were having a nice family meal.

Creepy is in a carpark. They’ve just said goodbye to granny troll and hi Steve and Chris is acting like he’s booked the inghams into the ritz for the night. They‘re going to have another shopping day in Manchester tomorrow and I’m guessing so Chris can skate in a carpark. They‘re off to check in to the hotel.

Chris is sitting in the hotel bar somewhere. He’s going on about having paid for the hotel in full yesterday but they’ve ran out of rooms and it’s almost midnight. The show wouldn‘t have finished until about 10 and then Nandos. Surely the sensible thing if you’ve got a baby with you would have been to have Chris check in before dinner. who checks in that late with 4 children?

The bar are giving them free drinks and being nice about it. Chris doesn’t think it’s the staffs fault. Sarah clearly does.

Sarah is not loving life right now. She got a face like thunder. She pulls her face and then comes the attitude. “Oh well they did say that we could drive around and find another hotel if we want tow!” (She’s dropped her posh accent now so you can tell she’s pissed off.) “Love to do that. Love to do that at midnight.” She goes on complaining that she didn’t sleep a wink last night she was up every hour. She’s so tired from her lie in this morning. “The hotel did say we could drive around and we could find another hotel to stay at but the carpark is literally mileage from where we are now and it’s bouncing down with rain and hail and I just don’t want to do that.” The hotel is going to put mattresses on the floor for them. 🤣

The girls were up early and out to school. Then picked up and driven to Manchester. Late show and then a late dinner I’m assuming after 10 and yet Sarah is tired. Sarah has had a busy day. Sarah wants to sleep. The girls seem fine with it all and are happily sat at the table waiting with their drinks. Sarah looks like she wants to smash in the hotel windows and shit on the welcome mat. 🙄

1am and Sarah is saying they’ve just got in to their makeshift hotel room. She‘s acting like they’ve never been in a hotel with mattresses on the floor. I’m pretty sure that’s been isabelles bed on most of their trips. 🙄 “At least we have a roof over our heads and a warm bed to sleep in. Which is more than can be said for the homeless people we’ve seen.” (She’s remembered she’s being filmed and the fakeness is back. she’s back to positive pineapple. She’s left Ranty Rita in the bar.) “I’m not at all angry or annoyed. I’m just grateful that we’ve got a bed.” 🙄

She ends the vlog. They barely filmed much to say they actually went and did something for a change. They act more excited and film a longer vlog on the usual night out to pick up a lasagna from Morrisons. I bet granny troll had to drive down with Sarahs blankets so they could pack them in the car during the interval. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog is called Shock room transformation when the girls got home from school! (Aka Freebie tents and floor mattresses in the toy room again.)

Sarah starts the vlog. She’s no longer dressed as a Christmas bauble. The sequin jumper is off! She’s saying that the elves have arranged for the girls to have a mega, mega Christmas sleepover tonight.

Sarah says Chris is going to kill her because there are red dots all over the kitchen floor. She shows big kitchen Santa and says she’s had to borrow his pants. Kitchen Santa stands there with his pipe legs showing. She cackles. I thought she was going to say Chris was skating around Leeds in Santa pants but no She’s had to borrow them for her Christmas office door. She‘s just waiting for Chris because the office is having a coffee and cake morning.

She plugs the harvest game again. She‘s been playing it while she waits for Chris. 🙄

Chris is in the kitchen and Sarah cackles at Santa’s legs. Chris lifts up Santas coat and says “I wanted to see if he had owt under there.” Dirty bastard! 👀 Sarah says “I don’t think he has a belly under there.” I don’t think he was looking for a belly sarah. 🙄

Creepy is lurking on a street somewhere. He’s on a skate mission. It’s a new skate project. Sure it is Chris. 🙄 He couldn’t get his socks on yesterday because of his sciatica-ish back but it‘s miraculously healed today so he can skate down a pole. 🙄 He’s off to Leeds later. They need to check what they’re both saying before they film because they were off for coffee and cakes at the office a minute ago according to Sarah.

Back in the office and Jane is stuffing santas pants with blankets. I’m guessing those blankets will be going to Sarah’s customers after Christmas. Sarah says the office is looking bare because you guys have ordered lots of things. Jane pipes up and says “and granny tidied it up.” Jace is dressed up as Santa and Sarah asks if he’s ready for cake.

Sarah‘s back home “after a lovely chit chat with all the team at our offices.” she says she didn’t have a mince pie she had a doughnut. She had to come home because she’s got some special little elves coming to set up something mega for the girls.

She’s opening packages while she waits. It’s baubles for them all. She wants a dedicated ifam tree next year for the new house because there will be much more space. At this point Sarah you probably won’t fill a twig with ifam baubles by next year. 🙄 #JanuaryIsComing

Sarah calls the toy room a cinema room. It’s got a sofa and a tv on the wall. What part of that makes it a cinema Sarah? This woman thinks she’s on mtv cribs! 🤣 A montage of the sleepover set out in the toy room.

Sarah‘s back in the office for twenty minutes before she has to go and get isla and bring her back to the office to finish the door and then pick up the girls and come back to the office to show off the door. 🙄

Sarah feels like she’s been transported to an 80s living room. Montage of the Christmas door and corridor!

Another montage of the toy room tents again. 🙄 The girls look like they love it. Sarah ruins the elf magic by saying sleepover goals have kindly come back and done this for the girls.

The girls are now in the kitchen showing the gifts that the ifam have sent them. Its bracelets and earrings.

Esme is telling the ifam that she’s been to see the wizard of oz pantomime with her school.

Sarah is saying isla made her laugh because she’s told her to tell Chris to turn his engine off at school. Isla looks like she has no idea what Sarah is talking about at first but after a quick cut and a read of the script it’s time for isla facts about global warming. (Clearly this has been included because people think Chris has been banned from driving.) Sarah says chris is part of that until isla tells her she didn’t switch her engine off. 🙄

Most boring vlog ever! 😴

Isla is sitting on the sofa. Sarah has just remembered she bought her a present the other day. (Let me guess. The Isla saves the ocean book?) Yes. It’s the book. I’m pretty sure that the girls 1000 Christmas presents will be made of plastic though Sarah. I think She thinks buying the book is saving the ocean. She’s bought a book for Islas friend in New Zealand too so Sarah must be feeling like Greta now. 🙄

The girls are watching a Christmas movie in the tents. Isabelle says “normally mum and dad wouldn’t let us have a sleepover on a weekday.” No but if it’s a freebie to try and get the ifam parents to spend more money they will.

Sarah is on the sofa. Creepy is back from skating. She’s going to spend some time with him. Sarah mentions they topped up their post office account with £500 to post out merch and there’s only £150 left. They’ve posted 11 sacks of parcels today. Why do they think people want to know this? People pay for their postage and the inghams act like it’s coming out of their own pockets. 🙄

Chris is bent over and stretching his tonsillitis back while he holds Jace up. He lets go expecting Jace to stay standing but Jace is back on the floor sitting down. Sarah shows off her Christmas cards and some headbands that somebody has sent them. She fake cackles at some jokes.

It looks like big Frank is back for Christmas. He’s moved to the corner of Sarahs mouth now.

Sarah is ending the vlog. She’s going on about her Christmas orders. 60% of emails are from ifam who want to say hi or to check if it’s the real inghams so it’s hard to sort out which ones are business enquiries so please be patient with them because they’re trying their best. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Yoko

Chatty Member
I live local to the minghams and saw Sarah shopping in B&M today (surprise surprise) and she was wearing the sparkly ugg boots!! 🤣 Jesus they are even worse in real life the most chav thing I’ve probably ever seen she looks utterly ridiculous in them!! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

potato123

Chatty Member
They‘re at Granny troll and grandpa hi Steves house for dinner so I’m guessing it’s world famous tuna sandwiches all round.
Hi Steve’s house :LOL:

well they’ve done the girls room, Sarah’s room, and isabelles room. Just Jace’s nursery surprise Xmas makeover reveal to go and they’re ready ... to leave their house and spend Xmas elsewhere lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I contacted Premier Inn last week with regards to their hotel stay in Dover. Just recieved a reply.

(Don't try getting all detective, Granny Troll and co. I used fake details for myself 😉 )

Screenshot_20191216_100810.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Slightly Bonkers

Chatty Member
I’m calling Forest Holidays this year! Same old boring repeats.
Don't know why they can't just let the kids have a xmas at home, waking up in their own beds. Surely they would prefer that for once!

We spent 3 Christmas in a row away from home as our eldest child passed away very suddenly and I just couldn't hear spending Xmas at home without him here. My younger kids asked me one day what it would be like to just spend Xmas at home and I realised they had no memories of it from before! So we stayed at home that year and they were thrilled.
I just wish chris and sarah would put their kids first and stop dragging them around

• Sad
Reactions: 46

Yourvoiceisgrating

So Sarah goes mental when Isla puts a tester lipstick on her lips but she lets her kids live with a man that grooms under 18’s and she kisses into Jace and shares Issy’s make up when she clearly has a mental dose of herpes. I mean big Frank has been on her lip for weeks she needs anti viral tablets to put him away. I just don’t know where your priorities are Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Minipod

I need your help everyone! I have suffered something that only you will all understand. Last night I dreamt I was wearing Sarah’s coat and boots when I went out to meet friends (these friends actually exist) and I ended up crying in the toilets because I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I looked like I had been inflated by wearing the coat!

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
Just asked my hubby if he would turn the TV down, because football match noises do my head in.

He said he feels the same when he hears 'those Ingham fuckers and the screechy hello cheeky boooooooooy. Do you like your weeeeeeetabic? And that poncy dick with his fake Jamaican accent' 😂

• Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

as340

Twat face Sarah genuinely going on about how she has no free days!!! Mate you’re fucking unemployed, every day is a free day!! Honestly that woman considers her day booked up if she nips to fucking b&m, get in the fucking bin

• Haha
Reactions: 43

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I’m sorry if the porky joke I made earlier hurt you. I know it’s not easy to listen to people making jokes about someone when you have your own experience with it.

That being said, and I don’t mean to dismiss your feelings, I can’t speak for everyone but I know a lot of people on here, myself included aren’t just calling Sarah fat just for the shame of being fat. But because she lies about her size, claims to be much smaller than she is, claims to be healthy, refers to huge piles of sugar as ‘little treats’ and eats nothing but junk. It’s the lies she tells and the fact that her size and the vlogs put her at every turn that has us commenting on the weight. If she didn’t mention it or owner it, I doubt anyone would comment.
So it’s not about ‘haha she’s fat’. I’d never think that because as you rightly say, being overweight doesn’t make you a bad person and you shouldn’t be judged for it. People are only judging the lies she tells.

Again, sorry about my earlier comment.
I'm fat as hell but I own that shit 🤣 I'm probably the same size as Sarah but I'm not a nasty piece of work who helps my husband groom young girls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Little Miss

I’ve just watched a Dougal video and honestly it made me feel sick. It a ‘collection’ of creepy things Chris has said or filmed and it is disgusting. I’ve taken screenshots to upload on here purely because if the videos ever get taken down then there is evidence here at least. One of the screen shots is from a pool party where Chris angled the camera to get the children’s arses on film including their friends. 4804627A-0CFE-45D4-BEF5-E21472EBBBA8.jpeg 64429776-B649-4387-9EB5-0578B7CA8F67.jpeg CC48F9DD-1803-4813-A808-4FE1087B92B5.jpeg 6348A948-E91E-4142-8FD3-318FDE87EF58.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Hot hot

VIP Member
SORRY NO VLOG TONIGHT EMERGANCEY DUE TO OLD UGG BOOTS BEEING SURGICALLY REMOVED FOR NEW ONES TO GO ON SORRY FOR SHOUTING

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41