The Ingham Family #72 Christmas time, ranting on the wine, plugging merch that should be a crime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Ghost when you need her? I will not click on the vlog, I will not click on the vlog, I will not click on the vlog, I will no.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And those boots are not sold out everywhere, one google check and there’s plenty! Think creepy has mis-sold you that info..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a strange vlog. Sarah seemed pissed off and upset even before the hotel mishap. Looked like she had been crying. We didn't see any present opening for her birthday!! How very strange! Trouble in paradise?

Are they expecting us to believe they booked a room that actually sleeps 6? Because they never normally do that. I think they rolled up at midnight ..lobby was empty and they couldn't hide how many of them there was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They were acting like they were stuck hours from home. I get being annoyed at the situation but i think id have asked for my money back and drove the 40 mins home if it was that late and tired kids.

Reactions: 26
What the duck are them boots and that jumper! Midlife crisis starting early for that silly moo, I got second hand embarrassment!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Even a teen wouldn’t wear those disgusting boots ! Who wears Ugg’s anymore anyway ? Let alone a middle aged frump like the Ingham woman . Can’t wait to see her get together with all her mates ........ oh wait ! 😂
I don't care, I love my Uggs! And they were a steal as I got them in New York about 5 years ago. Keep my feet lovely and warm in the Winter which is important as I have Raynauds.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How Christmassy,

There’s no room for baby Jace-us in the (Premier) Inn.

Even on her birthday and dressed as a matador, Sarah’s denied the red carpet treatment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
They were acting like they were stuck hours from home. I get being annoyed at the situation but i think id have asked for my money back and drove the 40 mins home if it was that late and tired kids.
Yes!! My thoughts exactly. Unless they had been drinking and couldn't drive? Just a thought but it seems ludicrous to sit in a bar at midnight with a baby.

Was a very strange vlog and agree that Sarah looked upset. She obviously wasn't 100% about those Ugg boots even though she said she came round to them.

Those children are going to be utterly shattered tomorrow. And they didn't have dinner until a ridiculous time - my children would have been starving, especially after a full day at school. So badly planned.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Got to laugh though, even a birthday treat makes life look tit for them..living the best life! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I understand it was midnight (since when did late nights ever matter to them anyway) but why did they not just bloody drive back home if it usually only takes 40-mins instead of makeshift beds on the floor and get a refund?!

They said they booked a family room, which according to the Premier Inn website only accommodates 2 adults and 2 kids, they 100% got pulled up on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What a strange vlog. Sarah seemed pissed off and upset even before the hotel mishap. Looked like she had been crying. We didn't see any present opening for her birthday!! How very strange! Trouble in paradise?

Are they expecting us to believe they booked a room that actually sleeps 6? Because they never normally do that. I think they rolled up at midnight ..lobby was empty and they couldn't hide how many of them there was.
Completely. They'll have planned to check in earlier the way they do at the Premier, with Lazy following in afterwards. But with arriving so late and heading straight to the theatre then not checking in the hotel till so late, it spoiled their little plan.

And hardly 'stranded' when they could hop in the car and do the 40 min drive home. Well unless Lazy had treat herself to another 'little bottle of wine' of course. Let's face it, you'd need to have a few to have the guts to wear those sparkly monstrosities in public

• Haha
Reactions: 29
[QUOTE="Stephie, post: 707037, member:
And hardly 'stranded' when they could hop in the car and do the 40 min drive home. Well unless Lazy had treat herself to another 'little bottle of wine' of course
[/QUOTE]

I think that was the issue. Why not just admit that?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Im intrested to know what hotel they booked to see what the family room capacity is. It didnt look like a prem inn tbh.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.