The Ingham Family #72 Christmas time, ranting on the wine, plugging merch that should be a crime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the vlog the other sarah and issy were saying "this time next week we will be traveling for christmas" leave sunday get thier monday apperantly
Would they go abroad? They would never get their mammoth present pile for 4 children on a flight.
I would guess they're going up to the Highlands with a quick overnight stop halfway.

Reactions: 12
He still wouldn't risk the US though, I'm sure of it. Happy to eat my words.

Not long back from the US. Got to the immigration queue at arrivals. Chatting to a nice couple behind me. Lady says she's been pulled out of the line twice to be given extra questioning, according to her for no reason, she just gets "nervous". Another girl on my flight, sat near me, had no reason to be suspicious got pulled out of line. Lucky old me handed my card to the customs official who informed the next 6 of us that we needed to go have our bags checked by a customs agent. Same girl on my flight was there in meltdown because they were searching through her bags and not letting her call her boyfriend until she had answered some questions. Another guy was having all of his devices checked, had to hand over his social media passwords etc. he was having his phone and laptop checked (for the record, guy who checked my case lifted up my bras that were at the top of my case, saw my travel kettle that screamed tourist and closed my case and sent me on my way in about 1 minute).

I have no idea who contacted Oz immigration about Chris, that was surprising, but I would imagine many people contacted the US authorities after he hit on a 16 year old over there. His name will now be on a list somewhere and I am pretty sure it will be flagged up on arrivals. It's whether he's got the balls to accept that will happen and go through that process when he is in the US. The Inghams also know there are plenty of people who will cause mischief once they have figured out that they are back in Florida.

Maybe with regards to COPPA we could get a template letter written up that would be appropriate to send to the FTC or YouTube so that anyone who wants to copy and paste it from here can. If the Inghams are abiding by the rules, fine, they can carry on. If not, perhaps it will help to focus minds ;)
Social media passwords? Blimey.

last time I got an esta I had to put my social media addresses into the form which I thought was extreme. I also got asked when the last time I was in the states was I was like ‘Um a couple years ago’ and they barked the exact date at me. They are honestly terrifying. Also had a massive go at me for holding my mobile phone in my hand which was switched off and when I apologised and said it was switched off screamed at me again 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Would they go abroad? They would never get their mammoth present pile for 4 children on a flight.
I would guess they're going up to the Highlands with a quick overnight stop halfway.

I can see dinky dot forest print blankets laid out in the beautiful Highlands as a good marketing opportunity, ruined by Lazy's sequinned Uggs reflecting in the glare of the camera.

last time I got an esta I had to put my social media addresses into the form which I thought was extreme. I also got asked when the last time I was in the states was I was like ‘Um a couple years ago’ and they barked the exact date at me. They are honestly terrifying. Also had a massive go at me for holding my mobile phone in my hand which was switched off and when I apologised and said it was switched off screamed at me again 😂

I was secretly enjoying watching because all I was thinking was this is what Chris Ingham went through at Oz immigration and he must've been bricking it. Not quite sure what the customs official was doing but he had all of this guy's electronics open and was using something in his hand to read through what was on there. That's what I made of it, anyway.

You can ignore the part where they ask for your social media, it's optional.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
6 mins ago izzy posted on insta there having a sister sleepover its a school night and surely isla should be in bed by now stop stocking the tounge out izzy
Chris & Isabelle’s very creepy relationship has been going on way longer then the allegations. I remember reading a few comments about certain aspects of his behaviour, however all of the replies from the child ifam
(Who are far to young to understand) is that he’s her dad/stepdad so it’s normal and people shouldn’t say disgusting things. Oh my days!!
I’m very much a lurker on here and don’t really post (although agree with everybody’s opinions on the inghams) but just felt this time I needed to post. Especially if lazy reads here.

my daughter was groomed and abused by her dad. We are away from him now but my daughter is an absolute wreck because of it. She’s been diagnosed with PTSD and depression and anxiety. She’s attempted suicide, missed god knows how much school, and had more counselling and therapy than I can recall.
What I’m getting at is it’s serious if that’s what’s going on.
Before I get judged I was a young mum and bloody stupid but I had no clue what was going on til afterwards unlike lazy who has the world pointing it out to her. I wish I’d had somebody help and intervene.
And when I look back my ex had very similar traits to creepy, the narcissisct personality, the I’ve never done any wrong attitude, the creepy weird behaviour around children, in appropriate behaviour with women in general. I could go on but you get the jist.
I don’t like the vibe I get from that family. And I wouldn't want nobody to ever go thru what my daughter was/is going thru.
Ps I have another daughter too who was never involved with anything so it just shows the groomers can definitely single out one child and leave others alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
I can see dinky dot forest print blankets laid out in the beautiful Highlands as a good marketing opportunity, ruined by Lazy's sequinned Uggs reflecting in the glare of the camera.

I was secretly enjoying watching because this all I was thinking was this is what Chris Ingham went through at Oz immigration and he must've been bricking it. Not quite sure what the customs official was doing but he had all of this guy's electronics open and was using something in his hand to read through what was on there. That's what I made of it, anyway.

You can ignore the part where they ask for your social media, it's optional.
I just filled it in anyway as figured if they wanted to know it they’d get it anyway

Reactions: 3
Sequinned Uggs still make me laugh. I don't know any other adult who would wear them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh feck right off you fecking twats with your constant have no idea so do the same thing again and afecking gain videos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

When i went to california, i got told off because "you wrote your d-o-b wrong" 😂😂 , i was like, 'mate im pretty sure i know when i was born' do they not realise that the UK and US have different ways of writing their dates.
UK do dd/mm/yyyy
US do mm/dd/yyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many shock room surprises can one family do? They really are flogging a dead horse with this daily vlogging.

Reactions: 17
Ooooh I wonder which room/car/door gets an epic Christmas Suprise Makeover on tonight's vlog 😯😛

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m very much a lurker on here and don’t really post (although agree with everybody’s opinions on the inghams) but just felt this time I needed to post. Especially if lazy reads here.

my daughter was groomed and abused by her dad. We are away from him now but my daughter is an absolute wreck because of it. She’s been diagnosed with PTSD and depression and anxiety. She’s attempted suicide, missed god knows how much school, and had more counselling and therapy than I can recall.
What I’m getting at is it’s serious if that’s what’s going on.
Before I get judged I was a young mum and bloody stupid but I had no clue what was going on til afterwards unlike lazy who has the world pointing it out to her. I wish I’d had somebody help and intervene.
And when I look back my ex had very similar traits to creepy, the narcissisct personality, the I’ve never done any wrong attitude, the creepy weird behaviour around children, in appropriate behaviour with women in general. I could go on but you get the jist.
I don’t like the vibe I get from that family. And I wouldn't want nobody to ever go thru what my daughter was/is going thru.
Ps I have another daughter too who was never involved with anything so it just shows the groomers can definitely single out one child and leave others alone.
Im so sorry to hear you and your daughter went through this Xx

Reactions: 9
Why even do room makeovers when they dont even spend any time at home🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ idiots

Reactions: 12
Bad back on the vlog yesterday...Today skating.
King of Bullshit. Attention Seeking C..t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.