Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Jace doesn't want to be in the highchair. That's why he's "stropping". Don't just laugh at him, you horrible woman. You should prepare his food before you put him in the highchair. He wants to be on the floor exploring. Stop hindering his development.

- Today was your only free day? What the fuck have you been busy with for the rest of your days? You've done sod all. You never do.

- Lazy has Big Frank's brother growing on the side of her mouth. You need to stop Creepy going on these "skating sessions" and get him down to the local sexual health clinic.

- Jace has his coat on whilst in his car seat. Sarah, i know you'll be reading this. Please don't put him in his coat in his car seat. Please read up the horror stories as to why.

- Another costa πŸ™„

- Creepy saying how only he knows about certain things... Yeah, that worked out for you so well before didn't it, Mr "Drop that Towel and Resend".

- Christmas this year for the Inghams will be very "flash the cash". They're trying to prove a point to us, I think. Unfortunately we all know that it's more a "flash the credit card and end up in mountains of debt" kind of Christmas for themπŸ˜‰

- Creepy prefers "giving" apparently. Why did you make Hayley pay for the Ibis hotel room that you cheated on your wife in then?

- When your child ends up that exhausted, and you are apparently that exhausted, isn't it time to look at your schedule and routine? You all need to go to bed at a decent hour, stop trying to cram so much pointless shit into your life's to make you forget about how terrible your marriage is. Give the girls a break.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Circlish

VIP Member
Just want to THANK Creepy and Lazy for helping me be a little bit more organised with my Christmas this year.
Their CONSTANT wittering on Me & the Baby about deadline dates for orders helped me get my online orders done in quick time πŸ‘πŸ»
Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Not On the High Street - all my orders are made and deliveries are streaming back to me πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
I've even got time to spare to post glowing reviews πŸ₯‡
So THANK YOU, Minghams, for your incessant fucking mentions of postal dates.
I DIDN'T order anything from you, naturally, because you're a dishonest shower of shite.
Enjoy your credit card bills in January πŸ₯‚ 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Silly string. Saving those oceans again I see with a bunch of plastic resin that isn't biodegradable. Hope Isla's given them elves a little rant.

- Just to add to the wonderful care for the environment, the next segment is Isla opening her squishie advent calendar... This content would definitely come under "made for kids". Watch out, Creepy πŸ˜‰ COPPA will get you.

- "look at the state of my eyebrows" I
if I were that woman who travelled a ridiculous way to microblade them, I'd be pissed at her. Yes, Sarah, they look fucking horrendous. They always do.

- Moans about her weight, yet goes to Costa every day.

- Granny Troll seems to have been promoted again. She's allowed back on the vlogs.

- Video footage of Jace trying to crawl for our benefit. Thanks Sarah, hun. He's nearly there. Leave him out the pram more and he'll be there in no time.

- That footage of Creepy as a child. It's absolutely amazing how a kid with that hair colour age 10/11 is able to suddenly naturally go jet black. Absolutely astonishing. Almost unbelievable πŸ˜‰

- Creepy hiding in Isabelle's room makes me shiver.

- So they're going away for Christmas. There's a shock. Travel Sunday but get there Monday? They're not going abroad, surely?

- Shouldn't be going to meet your sister tomorrow? Shouldn't that be a priority now all your pre-orders are out? You know, spending time with family rather than the cashier at Home Bargains. Unless Katrina is the cashier at Home Bargains? Plot twist!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

tillymilo

Dogs or any domestic animals for that are for life not just for a present at Christmas or Birthdays its not fair on the animal who needs looking after, but they can hardly look after themselves let alone an animal poor Prinny
In tonights vlog they said Prinny had been relegated from secret santa coz they had Jace, how bloody cruel can you get, one nasty pair of arseholes! 😑

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Merry Christmas everyone (Shaking Stevens)

Youtube's crashing all around them
Creepy wondering what went wrong
No more doughnuts orange twirls or Nando's
or Izzy sticking out her tongue

Time to sell Blankets
some crappy teether's
Coppa rules are very near
Lazy ranting on at all the Ifam
we need freebies things are to dear

Creepy editing the Vlogs every night
He will DM A girl
Underneath the mistletoe
Skinny dip by candle light

Premier room they stay in
just dont like paying
Girls are sleeping on the floor
Dirty hair and grimy dirty Pjs
Dont they know what soap is for

To the Inghams
Everyday is Christmas
What a Shit way
To spend the year, whoohoooooooooooooooo, yeah

Creepy is gonna go skating tonight
Lazy's Arse on the sofa
Cackling and a rantin
Cos she isn't very bright

the views are fallin' (Bailiffs are calling')
No more money or DLP
Bits and bats just a distant memory
Plenty on tattle for you them too see

To the Inghams
Everyday is Christmas
What a Shit way
To spend the year, whoohoooooooooooooooo yeah

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Lazy trying to be all bright and merry on the vlog. Says they didn't get into their room until 2am... Swear she said 1am on yesterday's vlog 🀨 she finds it so difficult to keep up with her lies.

Are you sure the room stinks, Lazy? You sure it's not your unwashed husband? Or the bullshit that comes out of your mouth?

Esme's hair looks really greasy in the hotel room. As does Isla's. And Sarah's.

Funny how she mentions Prinny not being part of secret Santa. Sarah, why don't you just post here instead and have a conversation with us, rather than answering the shit we say indirectly on your vlogs. We all know what a fantastic keyboard warrior you used to be (and still are) on Twitter.

"You don't know who else has had that on their lips" - Yeah, like you and your herpes, Sarah. Put your camera down and supervise your children.

Nice little jump cut at 8:50 when Isla moans because Jace is getting the attentions.

Genuinely can't cope with the state of all their hair. So ratty 😬

The whole beggy situation in the Disney store so close to Christmas... Bit much. You've got 10 days to wait, kids.

No budget secret santa now. That'll be interesting when they open their gifts.

"Come on guys, let's pretend to be Family Fizz and go to the Mac shop!" - it's the Apple Store, you chav.

Is she having a laugh with that book?!

IMG_20191215_175952.jpg

Isla in Archie's with her English and Maths book... She's definitely "one of those kids". Wouldn't be on my son's birthday party list, that's for sure.

Not sure how they demolished that meal, and then had a massive dessert (the type of dessert you get as a treat meal) afterwards. It's no wonder she's piling on the pounds.

The fact that junk food was more important than donating to Great Ormond Street (one of my children are currently under their care - thankfully as an outpatient). Sums you lot up. Scumbags.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Still laughing at "Isla Saves the Ocean".

Sarah, you do realise that you cannot buy Isla a book entitled that, and gift wrap it with LOL dolls nearby? Surely you know how hypocritical that is? 🀨

• Haha
Reactions: 39

KateESJ

VIP Member
Don't know why they can't just let the kids have a xmas at home, waking up in their own beds. Surely they would prefer that for once!

We spent 3 Christmas in a row away from home as our eldest child passed away very suddenly and I just couldn't hear spending Xmas at home without him here. My younger kids asked me one day what it would be like to just spend Xmas at home and I realised they had no memories of it from before! So we stayed at home that year and they were thrilled.
I just wish chris and sarah would put their kids first and stop dragging them around
So sorry for your loss. I lost my oldest son when he was 4, almost 4 years ago now. I know how hard Christmas can be so sending love to you and yours. ❀

• Sad
Reactions: 38

Stephie

VIP Member
Chris trying to convince Tattle he doesn't have a driving ban by vlogging sat outside his house in the drivers seat :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

tillymilo

Oh my fuckin god, I was just watching the Radfords latest video and the daughter has got a fucking teen and me blanket over her on the couch! πŸ™ˆπŸ€¦πŸ™ˆI've switched off!

• Haha
  • Wow

Kezo

I CANNOT BELiEVe THAT WOMAN HAS PUT LIGHTS AND TINSEL OVER THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER.... FOR THE LOvE OF GOD

• Wow
  • Angry

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
My son's are both into another You Tuber. At first it might not seem as if this has much to do with the Inghams but bare with me, I think I have an important point here.

Ally Law is a young lad from Southampton in his 20s and has just hit 3m subs on his main channel. He started mainly uploading parkcore (sp?) stunts when he was 16 and gradually morphed into a pranks and challenges channel. He has done some pretty out there stuff which has all been equally impressive and stupid, such as climbing on the roof of the O2 Arena and getting chased off by police. Him and his mates vie with each other to do the most stupid of things but the one I think gave him the most notoriety was the fact that him and his mate broke into the Big Brother house and it made the news.
Obviously this guy is not by any means a shinning example of how we should all behave but I actually like him for all his flaws. He looks after his fans and when he has done q&as he actually comes across as a down to earth guy who loves his family and his mates.
The reason I bring him up is because in the last week he has come back after a 5 month ban from You Tube. He had had 3 strikes for breaking UK law. Now Ally accepted all that, he took it on the chin and knew he had sailed too close to the wind. He broke the law and he paid the price.
The case against him was for the Big Brother Over Night Challenge. Obviously, such a high profile venue attracted attention and he has been banned for life from filming in the UK, he has been banned from even being in certain areas in his own home town for other challenges they have done.
The police have even followed him at one time from Milton Keynes to Gatwick over the fact that he supposedly stole a cup of tea and arrested by armed police. On that occasion he actually didn't steal the tea. How absurd can you get?
Anyway, you get the picture, this is a guy who certainly has broken laws but the difference being, Ally has a conscience. Ally accepts he has done the wrong thing, he still films pranks and challenges abroad though and is now back on YouTube able to upload them.
Chris and Sarah on the other hand are guilty of far worse. Chris has allegedly (sorry, I know it's best to stick that word in) messaged girls inappropriately and even slept with them all whilst being married and Sarah has endorsed it all by her lack of any public statement. The two of them without a shadow of a doubt, physically, emotionally and socially neglect their children and they have so far had no consequences for it. It blows my fkin mind. It really does.
One thing I have always lived by is the fact that if you want the truth, follow the money.
I think the fact is that the police, the authorities and all the big companies will always be more invested in property and profit over people.
Why, when people have reported the Inghams have they not been investigated thoroughly when all the evidence is there on YouTube for all to see, yet a lad who just sneaks into places gets so heavily repremanded and big sanctions placed on him. Profit that's why!
Ally got 120 hours commuting service hours for his big brother challenge yet at the same time a fella got 100 hours for having numerous indecent films of children stored on his lap top. What does this say about our society?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Jayne82

Chatty Member
The Dance school were the girls go or did go had there Christmas party tonight. How sad for them 3 girls that they don’t get to do anything resembling normal at this time of year. They have no hobbies and never have friends round or seem to be invited out with friends. Izzy is the most unusual 14year old ever. Sheis so imature for her age. What 14 year old would want to have a sleep over with their little sisters. It’s just so so weird.

• Sad

Tinker45

What a strange vlog. Sarah seemed pissed off and upset even before the hotel mishap. Looked like she had been crying. We didn't see any present opening for her birthday!! How very strange! Trouble in paradise?

Are they expecting us to believe they booked a room that actually sleeps 6? Because they never normally do that. I think they rolled up at midnight ..lobby was empty and they couldn't hide how many of them there was.

• Haha
  • Heart