The Ingham Family #72 Christmas time, ranting on the wine, plugging merch that should be a crime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sorry to hear that, life must be pretty tough for you, it's hard enough dealing with all that crap without going through the demeaning assessments as well! I too loathe Creepy with every ounce of my being! Moaning about a bit of backache, boo hoo, my heart bleeds for him, NOT!
We have had plenty of Traumatic times Magoo But i am one of those people that just gets on with it :)
And at the end of the day I am just Grateful i have My family here this Christmas :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was thinking Florida when Izzy said we arrive the following day was that a slip or a purposeful one to put us off the scent 😂
Outbound Florida flights aren't usually overnight so you arrive the same day. Dubai on the other hand is an overnight flight and you arrive the next day - could they be headed there again?

Reactions: 4
Outbound Florida flights aren't usually overnight so you arrive the same day. Dubai on the other hand is an overnight flight and you arrive the next day - could they be headed there again?
It won’t be abroad unless it’s in the caravan. How will they clickbait all the gifts if it’s abroad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When was chat about going on holiday??? Xx
In the vlog the other sarah and issy were saying "this time next week we will be traveling for christmas" leave sunday get thier monday apperantly

Reactions: 6
Just listening to the radio- they have literally just said how after Xmas a (insert large number) tit tonne of clothes and toys covered in sequins will end up in landfill as they are non recyclable! And there’s lazy walking round like a disco ball!
My-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpg

Those boots Though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
If he had a bad back there is no way he could climb ladders and bend down like he was on the vlog ... lies again 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Exactly! If you look up 'grooming' online he shows all the signs with Isabelle. Sadly she will know no different and think its normal.
Chris & Isabelle’s very creepy relationship has been going on way longer then the allegations. I remember reading a few comments about certain aspects of his behaviour, however all of the replies from the child ifam
(Who are far to young to understand) is that he’s her dad/stepdad so it’s normal and people shouldn’t say disgusting things. Oh my days!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Would Dubai let them in, didn't they go there before the non situation happened?

Reactions: 2
Sorry just on the Isabelle Room Makeover video and at about 10:20 into the vlog Creppy says "Mum and Isabelle will be coming from the office to pick us up"..... I would say they are 100% down to one car as can't afford to MOT or tax his piece of tit anymore? Probably needs repairs that they are too tight to spring for.
I agree and that is why they are selling their house . So they can go bankrupt not pay any of there outstanding debts and they will have no assets for the crediters to take.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I agree and that is why they are selling their house . So they can go bankrupt not pay any of there outstanding debts and they will have no assets for the crediters to take.
But will have a great many YT fines to pay....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would this have to be public knowledge if they did go bankrupt?

Reactions: 2
I just rewatched it for the craic 😂 jaysus Chris really adores himself! This video got over 1 million views!! Some difference eh 😆 they went to Kilmainham Jail (surely that's not hard to pronounce) and filmed in there even though they're not supposed to. The prick 🤨 they clearly have no respect for the history behind it.
Bunsen Burger is actually very yum. I just can't believe of all the places in Dublin they could have gone to, they chose kilmainham Jail!
Anyway, here's a couple of pics of Chris the ride posing at the camera 😂
What the duck is wrong with his face, looks likes he had a stroke

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He never got charged with anything so no country has any reason to not let him in.
He still wouldn't risk the US though, I'm sure of it. Happy to eat my words.

Not long back from the US. Got to the immigration queue at arrivals. Chatting to a nice couple behind me. Lady says she's been pulled out of the line twice to be given extra questioning, according to her for no reason, she just gets "nervous". Another girl on my flight, sat near me, had no reason to be suspicious got pulled out of line. Lucky old me handed my card to the customs official who informed the next 6 of us that we needed to go have our bags checked by a customs agent. Same girl on my flight was there in meltdown because they were searching through her bags and not letting her call her boyfriend until she had answered some questions. Another guy was having all of his devices checked, had to hand over his social media passwords etc. he was having his phone and laptop checked (for the record, guy who checked my case lifted up my bras that were at the top of my case, saw my travel kettle that screamed tourist and closed my case and sent me on my way in about 1 minute).

I have no idea who contacted Oz immigration about Chris, that was surprising, but I would imagine many people contacted the US authorities after he hit on a 16 year old over there. His name will now be on a list somewhere and I am pretty sure it will be flagged up on arrivals. It's whether he's got the balls to accept that will happen and go through that process when he is in the US. The Inghams also know there are plenty of people who will cause mischief once they have figured out that they are back in Florida.

Maybe with regards to COPPA we could get a template letter written up that would be appropriate to send to the FTC or YouTube so that anyone who wants to copy and paste it from here can. If the Inghams are abiding by the rules, fine, they can carry on. If not, perhaps it will help to focus minds ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.