The Ingham Family #72 Christmas time, ranting on the wine, plugging merch that should be a crime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a reply from Spotify. Don’t know what to make of it but at least they are aware.
hmm well that's vague. Not sure what 'we can't comment on this any further' is supposed to mean. If it was my business I would be making it 100% clear that we do not support child groomers.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
He's definitely a bellend he will not get disability benefit one look at there YouTube vlogs will tell he's a lying little witch he moves quick for it being so bad. I have a broken pelvis in 3 places have 6 pins holding it altogether now nerve damage in my left leg arthritis in my knees base of my back have arthritis got a connective tissue disorder also musculoskeletal syndrome. Before I had my bad accident resulted me breaking my pelvis and other stuff I worked full time docs kept telling me to go on disability benefit before told them no way I had to work Chris has pissed me off
I too broke my pelvis, I have had three operations including two full pelvis reconstructions and one to remove an internal fixation. My pelvis is currently held together by plates and screws. I walk using crutches (use a wheelchair for long distances) and am in permanent chronic pain and have permanent nerve damage in my legs and arthritis in my pelvis. I can no longer work and had to go to a tribunal to fight for disability benefits! I agree Creepy would not get disability benefits, he is such a knobhead, he has no idea what people with real chronic pain go through! 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Chris going for disability allowance to bring in money when YouTube is over for his back. :rolleyes: Such a faker though and I'm sure the appropriate authorities will appreciate being sent a clip of him skating to prove he has no such problem. People with genuine problems then there's frauds like Creepy pretending to have back pain. :rolleyes:

Chris sat in the driver's seat in the car to 'prove' he hasn't lost his licence :ROFLMAO:

Sarah buying dodgy lights from the shop. Probably got them cheap on the Seacroft Estate:ROFLMAO:

Sarah's real accent came out when she said 'progress'

I was thinking he's trying to self medicate his anxious creepy ass with opiums. First it was his stuoyd pain in his face/ cheek. He said he was on pain killers that made him woozy and tired etc so they'd have to be hard core meds to do that. Not like neurofen or Panadol etc. Now he suddenly has a sore back so bad he can barely move? Then he's wall papering the office walls with wrapping paper. I thought he had a bad back and couldn't stand it? I definitely think he's starting to get addicted to pain killers. He's a pathetic waste of space!

Reactions: 14
LOL - Didn't Ireland invent Primark in the first place?
As far as I know Ireland did but it's known as Penney's here. The one on O'Connell st that the Inghams walked past about 37 times is actually the Motherstore. That may have changed since the one in Blanch was built but anyway, its very big. Could they not have done a quick google check on their phone to find out if it was the same or not?! Maybe Sarah wasn't as into bargain hunting at the time with all the cash pouring in

Reactions: 10
Christ alive, is he a hypochondriac or what? Unless he is inventing it all for content, but what 10 year old is going to be interested in a ponces back pain? I bet he tweaked it when roller skating too fast past an all girls school

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
So at 3:29 they specifically address Family Vloggers. My feeling with COPPA has always been that the Inghams will try to wriggle out of this. In the video she says some family vloggers are aimed at kids, some at parents, so obviously the Inghams are going to say their content is aimed at parents. I think we will all just have to report the tit out of their channel come January. The fact they do merch in kids sizes says to me that it will be difficult for them to claim their content is not aimed at children.
There’s so much going on with the FTC and YouTube and content creators at the moment re Coppa that it's hard to keep up, but one of the main issues for Family vloggers at present, is the FTC are considering broadening the definition of “child-directed” to include “child-attractive”. I believe this is because Coppa doesn’t deal with mixed audience content where children make up a significant proportion of viewers and who will presumably still get targeted ads

I think the evidence will be there quite quickly in January as to whether YouTubes machine learning is doing its job, but if channels such as the Inghams continue to get away with not marking their channel and or vlogs as non child directed, whilst the FTC work on tightening the regulation on this grey area, people should directly contact YouTube and the FTC pointing out the vast amounts of empirical evidence that show they are clearly making child directed content

Personally, If I don't see the comments removed/banned from those obscene present openings by end of first week of Jan, I will certainly be sending screen shots and an email along with evidence showing that child accounts are being targeted with adverts for toys, disneyland etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes exactly, he literally makes my skin crawl even more now seeing these pictures
Why is noone steping in and looking into this? Isabelle is obviously very vulnerable and I hate that she has noone out there looking out for her.

Reactions: 11
I just rewatched it for the craic 😂 jaysus Chris really adores himself! This video got over 1 million views!! Some difference eh 😆 they went to Kilmainham Jail (surely that's not hard to pronounce) and filmed in there even though they're not supposed to. The prick 🤨 they clearly have no respect for the history behind it.
Bunsen Burger is actually very yum. I just can't believe of all the places in Dublin they could have gone to, they chose kilmainham Jail!
Anyway, here's a couple of pics of Chris the ride posing at the camera 😂
"Chris the ride" 😂😂😂

Had a reply from Spotify. Don’t know what to make of it but at least they are aware.
Lame, Spotify.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last one I PROMISE!

Probably for the best. Think this one is probably for a younger audience...

🎵
You better watch out,
You better look shocked,
Keep your towels up,
Keep your doors locked,
Creepy Chris is out on the prowl.

He’s sees you when he’s skating,
He knows when you’re in school,
He’ll skate on by shouting woohoo (why?)
thinking he looks cool.

So,
Block your dms,
Turn off your phone,
Make sure he knows your parents are home,
Creepy Chris is out on the prowl.
🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Why is noone steping in and looking into this? Isabelle is obviously very vulnerable and I hate that she has noone out there looking out for her.
I agree, i hate to say this, but i reckon hes been grooming her for years. The hands, the face, his demeanor and eyes are not those of a parent playing with his kid (stepchild)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I too broke my pelvis, I have had three operations including two full pelvis reconstructions and one to remove an internal fixation. My pelvis is currently held together by plates and screws. I walk using crutches (use a wheelchair for long distances) and am in permanent chronic pain and have permanent nerve damage in my legs and arthritis in my pelvis. I can no longer work and had to go to a tribunal to fight for disability benefits! I agree Creepy would not get disability benefits, he is such a knobhead, he has no idea what people with real chronic pain go through! 😡
Exactly this Magoo
My Son had a a 13 hour spinal Surgery 50/50 chance of being paralysed or at worse not surviving at all
Thankfully it went well he also has a heart condition and Cerebral palsy, My Eldest Daughter is on dialysis
They both get disibility benefits and they both have to endure the stupid assessments to get what they are entitled to.
The twit in the hat really needs a wake up call I absolutely loathe that shower of tit.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Sorry just on the Isabelle Room Makeover video and at about 10:20 into the vlog Creppy says "Mum and Isabelle will be coming from the office to pick us up"..... I would say they are 100% down to one car as can't afford to MOT or tax his piece of tit anymore? Probably needs repairs that they are too tight to spring for.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think they sold the house to go on a year long trip, travelling round the best swimming pools of the world. Like proper agriculture for the girls home schooling.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I agree, i hate to say this, but i reckon hes been grooming her for years. The hands, the face, his demeanor and eyes are not those of a parent playing with his kid (stepchild)
Exactly! If you look up 'grooming' online he shows all the signs with Isabelle. Sadly she will know no different and think its normal.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That’s also why they only have 1 car. It’s all been sold off so they can travel light

Reactions: 3
Call me old fashioned but we have Esme and Isla who play with LOL dolls and trust Santa yet ‘mummy dearest’ allows them to wear make up and clothes grossly inappropriate to their years. Isla can be incoherent, her speech is child like and barely fluent at times. For a child of seven who allegedly is academically advanced this is frightening. Goodness knows how long their baby will gaggle poor child. Given the (unproven) allegations against the father it is less than appropriate that their young children are allowed to bd so inappropriately dressed and caked in made up and looking way beyond their years. Can’t they be children - and enjoy trusting Santa and their precious youth? Isabelle on the other hand is infantised yet looks like a child rushed into woman hood. This is so very sad - what are these people thinking?
[/QUOTE]
My 2 year old needs to work on her speech but she loves to say her numbers :) in our case it is not due to lack of effort.. We try many activities to get her engaged and talking

Reactions: 8
Exactly this Magoo
My Son had a a 13 hour spinal Surgery 50/50 chance of being paralysed or at worse not surviving at all
Thankfully it went well he also has a heart condition and Cerebral palsy, My Eldest Daughter is on dialysis
They both get disibility benefits and they both have to endure the stupid assessments to get what they are entitled to.
The twit in the hat really needs a wake up call I absolutely loathe that shower of tit.
I'm so sorry to hear that, life must be pretty tough for you, it's hard enough dealing with all that crap without going through the demeaning assessments as well! I too loathe Creepy with every ounce of my being! Moaning about a bit of backache, boo hoo, my heart bleeds for him, NOT!

Reactions: 7
My 2 year old needs to work on her speech but she loves to say her numbers :) in our case it is not due to lack of effort.. We try many activities to get her engaged and talking
[/QUOTE]
Our PHN referred my son to speech therapy when he was two as his speech wasn't as advanced as it should be and he wasn't constructing sentences properly. By the time the appt came around there was no need for it! You couldn't shut him up 😂 and his speech was fine. My niece who is almost 2 says very little, only very basic words and her parents have been told to just give her time. They all develop differently and at their own pace. If by school going age there is still an issue then fair enough, some outside help should be sought. This is just my own experience mind you.
I found that while reading to mine a lot when they were little, reading short books regularly that the child becomes very familiar with and letting them see and say the words really helped

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.