The Ingham Family #72 Christmas time, ranting on the wine, plugging merch that should be a crime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris trying to convince Tattle he doesn't have a driving ban by vlogging sat outside his house in the drivers seat :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Chris trying to convince Tattle he doesn't have a driving ban by vlogging sat outside his house in the drivers seat :ROFLMAO:
Yup, Granny Jane was up today taking her boy to the Dr's, fetching girls from school, packing blankets, carving out cardboard chimneys and putting out fires... busy day for Gran!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes also in the vlog they both say they took the girls to school so one of them is telling porkys again .I think he has been banned.Message for Chris if you want to prove us wrong show a clip of you driving your car.As anyone can just sit in the drivers seat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Obviously have no fire regulations in that block of offices then....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh i hope someone makes them take the wrapping papper off the walls
Ditto!WHY Do they get the whole corridor? I thought it was a competition to decorate your OWN office ,Sarah!!! The one she showed last time they were there ,deserved to win!I hope they get disqualified for (yet again!) breaking the rules ,and doing it their way.Arghhhhhh!!!
Also ,someone needs to comment about those "Clueless" backpacks ,and what a bargain they are!!So much better ,and far less tacky than their dire galaxy tat! o_O ..Come on Ifam!! You know it makes sense...

Reactions: 12
Todays vlog is called Surprise office Christmas makeover. Aka scraping the barrel for vlog footage. 🙄

The vlog starts with Sarah and Chris saying good morning and babbling in different cars. Chris idea of fancy editing I’m guessing. 🙄

Back with Chris in his car and he’s been to the doctors with a bad back. He must have that special bad back that still allows him to throw his tubby arse along the pole at Morrisons on his skates pretty much daily. 🙄 It sounds sciatica-ish according to Chris. Sounds more like tonsillitis to me creepy. 🙄 He couldn’t put his socks on this morning so I’m guessing granny troll has had to dress him today. He’s got some pain killers and he’s waiting for tests.

Back in the other car with Sarah now and bloody hell she’s getting her money’s worth out of that sequin jumper. 👀 Sarah mentions they’ve only got a week left until their little Christmas adventure to where they're staying this Christmas. She’s off to meet Katrina.

Back in the car with creepy and he says he’s about to rock up and head out to the office to do a ton of stuff. Sarah’s joining him later. Probably when everything has already been packaged by Jane while Chris snuggles up in the corner wrapped on a baby and me blanket. She’ll be able to do the more important things like decorate her office door. 🙄

Sarah, Katrina and Jace are at the trinity centre. Sarah shoves a toy monkey in Jaces face and cackles. He looks like he hates it and pushes it away. If it’s got a reduced sticker on it I’m guessing she’ll buy it him anyway.

A quick shot of katrinas toy filled baskets.

Sarah has spotted some clueless stuff in primark. She asks the ifam if they remember the movie. She sounds excited when she notices a reduced sticker on the backpack. “FIVER!” The bum bags (Fanny packs for our American tattlers.) have been reduced to £3 so “I’m sorry Isabelle but I’m going to have to send one to Santa for you. Even though you’ve not watched the movie.” She‘ll buy anything that’s been reduced. That poor girl can’t have her own style because her selfish mother is trying to relive her teen years through her. Think about what isabelle would like Sarah and not you. 🙄

Sarah’s primark paper bag has ripped open. “Who invented paper bags?” she says. Maybe people like the one who wrote the isla saves the ocean book Sarah. 🙄

Creepy is at the office. He comes out of one room and closes it. “I’m just going to pretend that room doesn’t exist because it’s a bit messy.” He walks into another office and Esme and Isla are sitting on chairs and eating crisps. Isla says it’s freezing and Esme looks bored. Granny troll and Sarah are on the way to join them so they can work on a secret project that’s going to be hilarious according to creepy. (Imagine being that boring you call decorating an office door a secret project so you can sound a bit more interesting?) 👀

Isla tells the ifam she did her nativity at school today and then won first prize in pass the parcel at her Christmas party.

Sarah’s back in the office. She’s been to hobby craft because they’ve got something really important to do today. “win the annual Office Christmas decorated door competition.” She says. It’s the winning that counts says Sarah and then adds just joking. Kinda not. I want the win. She’s not just decorating the door she’s doing the whole corridor and turning it into a retro home. Bloody hell she’ll do anything to try and get a freebie. It’s going to take all night so “girls are you ready?” 🙄

Sarah says they’re stuck at the first hurdle. They have no idea how to turn a cardboard box into a fireplace. They don’t have scissors strong enough to cut it and they don’t have duct tape. Old tonsillitis back is probably too poorly to rip it so I’m guessing Jane will have to step up. 🙄

Creepy is in the corridor resting his back by putting tartan wrapping paper on the corridor walls. They’ve abandoned the fireplace idea and sarah‘s hoping to get inspiration after they’ve decorated it first. The girls are playing inside boxes and then Sarah gives them a job to make paper chains for the retro house corridor/door.

Sarah isn’t happy. Two of the four sets of lights she bought aren’t working now. She’s claiming that she’s burnt her finger on one of the batteries. “It was scalding hot and scary.” #PoundShopCompoClaim #DesperateTimes 🙄

They now have a cardboard fireplace stuck to the door. Chris looks pissed off. He’s only put about two strips of wrapping paper up. Sarah tells him to do the rest. He’s standing on a chair now giving his bad back a good stretch while he wraps the walls. He”s doing well for a man who couldn’t put his socks on this morning. 🙄

Sarah‘s in the corridor saying they’ve had to give up and go home because it’s so late. The girls have school tomorrow and they have Jace there too. They’re finishing it tomorrow.

Montage of the corridor and door. It looks tacky and shite imo. Sarah’s pointing at the fire extinguishers and saying ”we’re at a slight disadvantage because we have this thing here which we didn’t want to cover up and I don’t even think it would be legal to cover it up. 🙄 Yeah it would be slightly inconvenient if a fire started and people had to unwrap the fire extinguishers Sarah. 🙄

Chris goes into isabelles room. She’s watching something with Jace on the laptop. Chris jokes that he and Sarah have decided that Isabelle has to move into their room and they will have her room because it’s the cosiest bedroom in the entire world.

Chris ends the vlog in the kitchen because he doesn’t want anybody to hear him. he says “come back tomorrow because it’s gonna be mega and the girls are gonna freak out so bad so come back tomorrow at 5pm.” It’ll be part two of the door decorating. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Carrie Hope Fletcher posted today that she was gifted some sparkly UGG slippers which makes me think, did he really buy those boots or were they gifted?🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sarah says they’ve spent ALL NIGHT decorating their corridor - well I guess that means there will be some disappointed ifam who won’t receive their Chinese tat.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Chris going for disability allowance to bring in money when YouTube is over for his back. :rolleyes: Such a faker though and I'm sure the appropriate authorities will appreciate being sent a clip of him skating to prove he has no such problem. People with genuine problems then there's frauds like Creepy pretending to have back pain. :rolleyes:

Chris sat in the driver's seat in the car to 'prove' he hasn't lost his licence :ROFLMAO:

Sarah buying dodgy lights from the shop. Probably got them cheap on the Seacroft Estate:ROFLMAO:

Sarah's real accent came out when she said 'progress'
my dad had the same pain as Chris is describing and turned out he needed a hip replacement. Wouldn’t it be funny if he needed one

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If they needed braces they would get them free. You can go private as an adult but im not sure if you can with kids.

So that door decorating she was on about then?

You can get Invisalign or another sort of correction treatment as a teen for dental cosmetics. I was considering it for my 15 year old because we didn’t think he’d qualify for NHS treatment, but luckily he did as he had an underbite. The money they waste on crap they should definitely pay for her teeth to be fixed. I mean it’s not bad at all but she’s obviously conscious of it.

Reactions: 7
Is she seriously wearing that tacky sequin jumper again???? How many days in a row is that now 🤮

• Sick
he has 100% totally been banned. he has made several mentions ofhe fact he has spent the entire day driving around. When he mentions about driving in front of kids the older one looks like she's in the know. maybe im going mad there, id put a strong bet on him being banned. And like someone else said, unless he shows proof of him at the wheel of a moving vehicle i wont be buying it. i absolutely love watching hi try and convince his viewers though. If he was able to drive he wouldnt have made his wife drive to another country and back and be at the wheel for over 8 hours, its not safe at all! GOD HES SUCH A PRICK

Now I am not a parent, but why on earth are these young children doing daily late night activities? seems so awful. and all they do is buy buy buy and they are SO wasteful. the amount of tit tat they buy for their stupid gimmicks, they alone could implode a small planet with their wasteful behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Tomorrow will be surprise downstairs loo makeover 🙄
I can’t even watch the vlogs anymore but for crying out loud think of something new !! The “surprises” I have seen before are so badly acted it’s embarrassing !!
If they eat enough edible glitter they'll discover they can makeover their own shits too! 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.