The Ingham Family #72 Christmas time, ranting on the wine, plugging merch that should be a crime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope the staff at this hotel don't get punished 🙈
The Inghams are so sneaky, I'm sure the staff will just be retrained and most definitely on the lookout the next time the scumbags head off to Disney.

Thank goodness the staff in Manchester caught them 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve been thinking about Creepy’s driving issue. Do you think they sold his car to make some quick money? Maybe that’s why he isn’t driving as he isn’t insured in Sarah’s car?
Also he probably can’t get a look in as she has to be out at the shops every day feeding her addiction

Reactions: 10
I’ve been thinking about Creepy’s driving issue. Do you think they sold his car to make some quick money? Maybe that’s why he isn’t driving as he isn’t insured in Sarah’s car?
Also he probably can’t get a look in as she has to be out at the shops every day feeding her addiction
Wouldn’t suprise me if they’ve done it just to get people talking. Sarah especially seems to thrive on it even when it’s not good.

was very strange she did the whole way to France and back...well she said she did, we only get what they tell us.... I doubt he’s been banned suddenly

Reactions: 8
So I’ve been doing my bit for people nearby at Christmas today. I run a cleaning company and I’ve reached out to people to see if they know of anyone who could do with some help wether it be elderly, illness, etc and could just use some help. I know it isn’t much in the grand scheme of things but it’s what I can do. Has Lazy donated any of her blankets to the homeless? Given any away to people who can’t afford them? No..the toys she said she would donate? No..this just shows how money obsessed they really are and want to keep it all. I know if I had a platform like that I’d be doing everything I could to raise awareness especially at this time of year

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So I’ve been doing my bit for people nearby at Christmas today. I run a cleaning company and I’ve reached out to people to see if they know of anyone who could do with some help wether it be elderly, illness, etc and could just use some help. I know it isn’t much in the grand scheme of things but it’s what I can do. Has Lazy donated any of her blankets to the homeless? Given any away to people who can’t afford them? No..the toys she said she would donate? No..this just shows how money obsessed they really are and want to keep it all. I know if I had a platform like that I’d be doing everything I could to raise awareness especially at this time of year
This is Sarah Ingham. Her version of supporting small businesses is accepting freebies from them. There’s no way she’s giving to charity regularly and if they were they’d sure as hell film it. Aren’t we due an annual McDonald’s giveaway ?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Here's an idea, Sarah - seeing as you thought it was acceptable to upload a video of yourself with a fake black eye - donate some of those baby blankets (plenty of stock on the shelf in your Instagram stories yesterday) to the local woman's shelter.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Still laughing at "Isla Saves the Ocean".

Sarah, you do realise that you cannot buy Isla a book entitled that, and gift wrap it with LOL dolls nearby? Surely you know how hypocritical that is? 🤨
Not to mention the girls awful advent calendars! All those random squishy plastic things that will never get looked at again, or played with. Just all adding to the crap tat that fills our landfill 😢😢

Reactions: 25
The Inghams are so sneaky, I'm sure the staff will just be retrained and most definitely on the lookout the next time the scumbags head off to Disney.

Thank goodness the staff in Manchester caught them 😉
I think the Ingham's are sneaky enough to get Chris to get the room key whist Sarah and the kids wait in the car. They can then just go to their one room without anyone noticing. I think the Manchester incident was because they checked in so late that the hotel would have reallocated the room. Many hotels have this as common practice, if people don't check in before a certain time, they reallocate the room. Whichever way though, it was highly entertaining to see them fuming in the bar and then being squashed in like sardines in a room that smelled of tit. I wonder where Creepy slept..... in the bath?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think the Ingham's are sneaky enough to get Chris to get the room key whist Sarah and the kids wait in the car. They can then just go to their one room without anyone noticing. I think the Manchester incident was because they checked in so late that the hotel would have reallocated the room. Many hotels have this as common practice, if people don't check in before a certain time, they reallocate the room. Whichever way though, it was highly entertaining to see them fuming in the bar and then being squashed in like sardines in a room that smelled of tit. I wonder where Creepy slept..... in the bath?
I really don’t get the hotel thing anyway.

fair enough if he was going to book a really nice hotel for a romantic night away for her birthday. But to book a premier inn family room to spend the night in the same room as your kids when you only like 40 minutes away is plain weird.

the whole video had a weird vibe. Sarah couldnt drag herself out of bed so the girls could see her opening the presents before school, no footage of gift opening, no footage of dinner, no footage of the super long journey there.

something happened that day for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh my fuckin god, I was just watching the Radfords latest video and the daughter has got a bleeping teen and me blanket over her on the couch! 🙈🤦🙈I've switched off!
They comment alot on each others instas, I think the radfords reached out to the inghams when they stared vlogging

To me noel and Chris could be great friends.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
They comment alot on each others instas, I think the radfords reached out to the inghams when they stared vlogging

At the time of the scandal there were screenshots of Chris liking instagram shots of Chloe Radford during his late night "editing sessions" alongside those of other 16-23 year old slim brunette girls. After all that the Radfords still supported the family. The lot of them are disgusting.

Reactions: 21
This really needs to be pasted to every thread so it never gets lost....🤣
With over 200 likes 🙂
none bought Ingham’s!! @CheekyChappy brill 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi tatties!!!
So what do we think today will bring??? My money is on merch talk/shopping/plug merch/Jace eating tit wrapped in merch/merch talk/ bitty boo ok being subtle in the background/merch/Issy tongue/ cackle cakle- end of vlog after very lot of tit vlog x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Likely that it was because of late check in that they had issues. Premier Inn do have on their website that if you are checking in after 11pm, you need to let them know... However, this issue would have highlighted their over-capacity booking too.

Reactions: 11
This really needs to be pasted to every thread so it never gets lost....🤣
With over 200 likes 🙂
none bought Ingham’s!! @CheekyChappy brill 😂

Really pleased Tattlers got a kick out of it, I had a very lot of fun making it!
(Also seen it’s been “borrowed” on YouTube a couple of times as well! 😉😂)
I’ll always post stuff exclusively here. (file size permitting). Merry Christmas to all Tattlers, I love it here! So many hilarious people X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Really pleased Tattlers got a kick out of it, I had a very lot of fun making it!
(Also seen it’s been “borrowed” on YouTube a couple of times as well! 😉😂)
I’ll always post stuff exclusively here. (file size permitting). Merry Christmas to all Tattlers, I love it here! So many hilarious people X
I was actually thinking of you guys on the way to work today!! A few of us have recently opened up about the loss of loved ones, illness, baby news and many other important things in our lives- and we truly all feel each other emotions and are all “there” of each other.
So as corny as this sounds but fanks minghams! Because of you I’ve met a great bunch of people 😘😘😘😘

Now enough of that corny stuff!

Ewwwwwww Chris you make my skin crawl...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
It really was the funniest post of 2019. Sarah really is the gift that keeps on giving. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder what the girls will get for Christmas? 🤔
I imagine a quick flick through the Argos 3 for 2 toy section will account for most of it 😜
Though I’m still waiting for the day Sarah learns that those 3 for 2 deals don’t mean you have to buy three of the same toy. That’ll be a nice ‘hack’ to teach the ifam.
But what do I know? Maybe all 14 year olds are secretly hoping for the same cheap toys their 7 year old siblings are getting 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was actually thinking of you guys on the way to work today!! A few of us have recently opened up about the loss of loved ones, illness, baby news and many other important things in our lives- and we truly all feel each other emotions and are all “there” of each other.
So as corny as this sounds but fanks minghams! Because of you I’ve met a great bunch of people 😘😘😘😘

Now enough of that corny stuff!

Ewwwwwww Chris you make my skin crawl...
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Ruth it costs nothing to show love and care for others ❤ it doesnt matter if we dont know each other personally
it is something the Inghams will never have, Their obcene money and morals are the pits and not anything us Tattlers stand for.
Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you Oh and Stevie boy just be aware the Tattle train will be hitting the track into 2020:)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Their daily views have started climbing again according to social blade. The present opening one from a few days ago has over 200k views already. You just know they will milk the Christmas Day vids to the max as it gives them a tidy bonus to set them up for the next few months. Its sickening they earn so much money from being absolute scum. There are so many more worthy people out there who deserve a decent living and who don't lie, cheat and blag to earn a pound!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.