The Ingham Family #72 Christmas time, ranting on the wine, plugging merch that should be a crime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last nights vlog was very off. Them ugg boots were great if you were 9 or 10. Why stay in Manchester over night? They must live out of suitcases. They were away all last week, most families would want a weekend at home to chill and get ready for Christmas, when do the girls get any homework done or rest?, private schools in particular give out a lot of homework, them girls must be exhausted. As for poor Prinny another weekend shipped out of home. They have done nothing but shop, tonight’s vlog will be full of them moaning how tired they are, how busy Manchester is, how super awesome the lights are and them eating copious amounts of junk food, I wonder if they will be feeding the homeless again ...,,

Reactions: 24
How has noone in this family become ill? It annoys me.
I was studying my level 3 childcare when i got glandular fever and although I went into work everyday after the initial illness and was sleeping from as soon as I got home till when it was time to go to work, I had no social life. I was eventually let go from my job because I wasnt working to the standard they wanted.
Yet this lazy idiots do nothing, have no routine, eat tit and they all seem perfectly healthy. Life is so unfair.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I was studying my level 3 childcare when i got glandular fever and although I went into work everyday after the initial illness and was sleeping from as soon as I got home till when it was time to go to work, I had no social life. I was eventually let go from my job because I wasnt working to the standard they wanted.
Yet this lazy idiots do nothing, have no routine, eat tit and they all seem perfectly healthy. Life is so unfair.
Which is why it is awful to let these kids they're calling iFam think that the scripted, choppy excerpts they see in Mingham vlogs is how everyone else's families are 😖

Reactions: 13
Weres prinny if inlaws were with them left alone for hours on end on her own shouldn't have a dog full stop maybe left on a beach with wide camera lens your a disgrace

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Their health won't last forever the way they live. Jace looks really unwell, Esme doesn't always look the best health. Lazy can't walk 2 steps without being completely out of breath. She's constantly covered in herpes. Creepy's skin is disgusting and shows how unhealthy he is.

Although they can walk, talk, rant, troll and woohoo. I wouldn't say they were in good health.

Reactions: 32
It was a very strange vlog. Lazy started off pretty (fake) happy with her elbow in the air. But after that whatever happened throughout the day, she couldn't even pretend life's rosy whilst sat in that bar. Not even a forced cackle. You could tell she'd been crying.

Definitely a fall out and Chris rung mummy to come give him huggles
Chris rung mummy for bitty lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
If anyone's interested in seeing their main audience, I suggest you check out the "community" (or visitors posts) section of their Facebook page.

We've obviously mentioned their audience before, but it's quite frightening that every single person asking where last night's vlog was are either vulnerable or a child.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Ranty Rita must have well and truly packed the shits, no insta, no babyandme, even creepy is off insta. Only one who has posted is Izzy. Gees Rita, didn’t ya get your own way on your special birthday, poor Diddums 🥳🎉🎼🍍🎂🥂🍷🍸🍹🍾🍾🍾

• Haha
Don't know why they can't just let the kids have a xmas at home, waking up in their own beds. Surely they would prefer that for once!

We spent 3 Christmas in a row away from home as our eldest child passed away very suddenly and I just couldn't hear spending Xmas at home without him here. My younger kids asked me one day what it would be like to just spend Xmas at home and I realised they had no memories of it from before! So we stayed at home that year and they were thrilled.
I just wish chris and sarah would put their kids first and stop dragging them around
I am so incredibly sorry and can't begin to imagine the heartache. I hope you have found some peace and comfort x

I got the impression from a vlog round-up that Creepy was implying his search for Lazy’s gifts was a bit last-minute and rushed - which would be a dumb thing to record yourself saying and to put into a vlog.
Exactly!!!! He seems to always do this - he's treating his "sexy AF hot wife" as an afterthought! No planning, running around last minute not knowing what the hell to buy and then booking a hotel room the day before! He's known about that show for a while but clearly didn't give Sarah's birthday a second thought until he absolutely had to - I'm not surprised it all went tits up!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Definitely, something went down that day. It was Lazys birthday, the vlog usually starts with present opening but none of that was shown. Very odd.

Did creepy & lazy even spend the day together?

I’m still convinced he’s had his licence taken off him - seriously when did we last see him drive anywhere???
About the licence - maybe he's been stopped for having them stupid lights and tinsel, and wasn't insured for her car? 🤔 🤷

Reactions: 10
About the licence - maybe he's been stopped for having them stupid lights and tinsel, and wasn't insured for her car? 🤔 🤷
Omg i would love that to be the case. She literally would have sent him out with a target on his back 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
When even Izzy is saying help on her insta about that hair you know it’s time to get them a haircut!

Someone had put on Twitter or maybe here that they had reported Chris for driving talking on his mobile, so could be part of it. Especially if he has previous

Reactions: 7
We spent 3 Christmas in a row away from home as our eldest child passed away very suddenly and I just couldn't hear spending Xmas at home without him here.
Sorry to hear about your loss 💐 Us Tattlers will be here for you whenever you need a hand hold ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Can someone quietly lose their license? Like if he's been caught too many times speeding or as said, on a mobile? Could he lose his license without it going to court and being made public?

Reactions: 3
Sorry to hear about your loss 💐 Us Tattlers will be here for you whenever you need a hand hold ❤
Always here for My fellow Tattlers So Sorry for your loss Nutty Nora ❤

Can someone quietly lose their license? Like if he's been caught too many times speeding or as said, on a mobile? Could he lose his license without it going to court and being made public?
I think the Police can issue a roadside fine, but a court would have to revoke his license.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🎵
Creepy the red faced creepster
Had a very shiny face
And if you ever google him
You will see his fall from grace

All of the deals and sponsors
Used to give him gifts and ads
They thought the ingham family
Would make cash and they were glad

Then one sunny summer day, Creeps victims came to say
Creepy with you face of slime
You’ve groomed girls for the last time

Then all the sponsors dropped him
And his poor, poor pregnant wife
Creepy the red faced creepster
Now you’re broke, enjoy your strife 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.