The Ingham Family #72 Christmas time, ranting on the wine, plugging merch that should be a crime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 mins ago izzy posted on insta there having a sister sleepover its a school night and surely isla should be in bed by now stop stocking the tounge out izzy

Reactions: 10
So the "epic" thing is one of those 10 year old teepee sleepovers again.

Why are they having a special sleepover when they've all got school tomorrow? The older 2 break up tomorrow. Why not wait until Friday when they've all broken up from school. Another late night for them all 🤦

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Her dentist should be referring her to see an orthodontist anyway who would be able to examine her and assess whether she needs treatment/if she would qualify for nhs treatment, my son had really straight teeth and still got braces on the nhs due to an overbite, my daughter is currently undergoing extensive treatment on the nhs too, would cost us in the region of £4000/£5000 if we had to go private!
I wasn’t sure if they maybe didn’t think her teeth overlapping was bad enough to warrant braces, maybe it doesn’t affect her bite or anything like that - I just figured she wanted to straighten her teeth purely for cosmetic reasons 🤷‍♀️
That’s quite expensive and I’m glad they’re covering it for your kids

Reactions: 2
That`s got to be the most lazy`s ever been at that office!! Can`t let anyone have a chance ,can she?Even if it does mean keeping a baby and 3 kids up late on a school night.Well ,one prize you`ll never win Sarah..."mother of the year"!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the "epic" thing is one of those 10 year old teepee sleepovers again.

Why are they having a special sleepover when they've all got school tomorrow? The older 2 break up tomorrow. Why not wait until Friday when they've all broken up from school. Another late night for them all 🤦
YOU'VE ALREADY DONE SLEEPOVERS, MINGHAMS 😴 not again.......

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yay let’s have a gifted sleepover on a school night because that’s so practical and not at all because they don’t spend weekends in the house!

Reactions: 15
some of you may not like what I have to say here, but as a fat woman who has been ridiculed every time she leaves the house since I was a child, can we please reign in the fat shaming of Sarah? It’s not her feelings I’m trying to spare but others.
Someone’s post earlier calling her huge when I am much larger than her is actually quite disrespectful and doesn’t show you in the best of light.
Sarah and Chris have major character flaws - he grooms teenage girls, they’re dire parents and we all know how much they lie about everything. Insulting someone’s appearance when they have so many other flaws and scandals to focus on just feels a little crappy and you’re not just potentially offending them but others that may be the same size or larger.
I hope this is taken in the way it is meant, I’m not trying to start drama I just wanted to point something out that you may not have considered before.
over and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
some of you may not like what I have to say here, but as a fat woman who has been ridiculed every time she leaves the house since I was a child, can we please reign in the fat shaming of Sarah? It’s not her feelings I’m trying to spare but others.
Someone’s post earlier calling her huge when I am much larger than her is actually quite disrespectful and doesn’t show you in the best of light.
Sarah and Chris have major character flaws - he grooms teenage girls, they’re dire parents and we all know how much they lie about everything. Insulting someone’s appearance when they have so many other flaws and scandals to focus on just feels a little crappy and you’re not just potentially offending them but others that may be the same size or larger.
I hope this is taken in the way it is meant, I’m not trying to start drama I just wanted to point something out that you may not have considered before.
over and out.
This is a trash forum. Considering one of the latest thread titles was ‘Lazy’s getting fat’ and let’s not forget all the Marshmallow Man references, this place might not be the right place for you!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
#gifted sleepover from Sleepover Goals UK. Think they did Isabelle's sleepover too. 'Surprise' my arse. We all know they knew.

yebdhukbxsha.PNG
vycshukbxhuk.PNG

Reactions: 4
Emse and Isla complaining they're freezing in the nice warm office, after their WALK from school 🤙

Also, the bags under Esmes eyes

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Can I just say that maybe in regards to teeth their going for some #gifted treatment.
Some vloggers s recently appear to be gifted invisalign and heaven knows Sarah would rather the girls have it free and a bargain than actually pay

Reactions: 10
#gifted sleepover from Sleepover Goals UK. Think they did Isabelle's sleepover too. 'Surprise' my arse. We all know they knew.

View attachment 64901 View attachment 64902
Suuuuper surprise!

Instead of sleeping on mattresses on the floor of a Premier Inn, you can now sleep on your own floor on a budget blow-up bed.

WOOHOO!

How utterly tacky do those decorations look. What's even going on with those plastic slices of tree trunk- is this a Christmas 'thing' I've never heard of before?

1576617285137.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Emse and Isla complaining they're freezing in the nice warm office, after their WALK from school 🤙

Also, the bags under Esmes eyes
It won't work - I had premises and my kids had to hang around while things were dealt with. They abhorred it and hated the business because it seemingly took my attention from them. I closed the business primarily because it was impacting our the quality of our family life and I didn't feel it was worth it. My husband was pursuing a perfectly stable career, so it was just me experimenting. It's usually called a 'vanity project' and I decided it was a pretty hollow deal.

Reactions: 8
Question - does Chris think this look is attractive or something? He always does this.
1576611391765.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.