The Ingham Family #72 Christmas time, ranting on the wine, plugging merch that should be a crime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need another video from @CheekyChappy - Chris edited into the Wacky Races?

He could star with Shirley Carter Dave as The Slag Brothers ... very apt.

View attachment 64922
Creepy loves his gadgets and what could be better for a wannabe traveller who's on his uppers than to invest in a green screen? 👍🏻 That way, he can mime walking and occasionally point whilst clips of the Gold Coast and Waikiki whizz by. Yes mate 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
some of you may not like what I have to say here, but as a fat woman who has been ridiculed every time she leaves the house since I was a child, can we please reign in the fat shaming of Sarah? It’s not her feelings I’m trying to spare but others.
Someone’s post earlier calling her huge when I am much larger than her is actually quite disrespectful and doesn’t show you in the best of light.
Sarah and Chris have major character flaws - he grooms teenage girls, they’re dire parents and we all know how much they lie about everything. Insulting someone’s appearance when they have so many other flaws and scandals to focus on just feels a little crappy and you’re not just potentially offending them but others that may be the same size or larger.
I hope this is taken in the way it is meant, I’m not trying to start drama I just wanted to point something out that you may not have considered before.
over and out.
Well I am certainly no twiggy , I don't think you can take offence at comments that are not directed at you personally,
People do struggle with their weight for different reasons,Lazy is just a gluttonous pig that stuffs her cakehole at every
Oppurtunity and films it for everyone to see.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Why does he always scratch his greasy face when talking to the camera? Is that a sign of lying?
It is.
'Bouton explains that a chemical reaction causes people's faces to itch when they lie'

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah he ALWAYS does it he blatantly thinks hes a total stud,so so so so vile. also it just gives him lots of wrinkles and mkes his head area look even more ridiculous than it does already. hes the only emo left on the planet.
its his pooed his pants eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry if the porky joke I made earlier hurt you. I know it’s not easy to listen to people making jokes about someone when you have your own experience with it.

That being said, and I don’t mean to dismiss your feelings, I can’t speak for everyone but I know a lot of people on here, myself included aren’t just calling Sarah fat just for the shame of being fat. But because she lies about her size, claims to be much smaller than she is, claims to be healthy, refers to huge piles of sugar as ‘little treats’ and eats nothing but junk. It’s the lies she tells and the fact that her size and the vlogs put her at every turn that has us commenting on the weight. If she didn’t mention it or owner it, I doubt anyone would comment.
So it’s not about ‘haha she’s fat’. I’d never think that because as you rightly say, being overweight doesn’t make you a bad person and you shouldn’t be judged for it. People are only judging the lies she tells.

Again, sorry about my earlier comment.
I'm fat as hell but I own that tit 🤣 I'm probably the same size as Sarah but I'm not a nasty piece of work who helps my husband groom young girls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Creepy loves his gadgets and what could be better for a wannabe traveller who's on his uppers than to invest in a green screen? 👍🏻 That way, he can mime walking and occasionally point whilst clips of the Gold Coast and Waikiki whizz by. Yes mate 😎
maybe like the Peter Kay amarillo video with the running machine haha hes a tosser :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
some of you may not like what I have to say here, but as a fat woman who has been ridiculed every time she leaves the house since I was a child, can we please reign in the fat shaming of Sarah? It’s not her feelings I’m trying to spare but others.
Someone’s post earlier calling her huge when I am much larger than her is actually quite disrespectful and doesn’t show you in the best of light.
Sarah and Chris have major character flaws - he grooms teenage girls, they’re dire parents and we all know how much they lie about everything. Insulting someone’s appearance when they have so many other flaws and scandals to focus on just feels a little crappy and you’re not just potentially offending them but others that may be the same size or larger.
I hope this is taken in the way it is meant, I’m not trying to start drama I just wanted to point something out that you may not have considered before.
over and out.
This is the woman who photoshops herself smaller than she is. If she is happy fat then she needs to own it and stop bloody lying. If not she needs to get up of her lazy, farting, chocolate filled backside and get herself down to the gym. I doubt she has seen a vegetable in months.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
over and out.
Regardless of whether it's right or not, people will call her fat, because at the end of the day, she is fat. And it's her own crappy eating habits that have got her to that stage. I have no shame for calling her fat because she is a disgusting human being and no, I dont feel bad about it. Shoot me.

Reactions: 22
Dear Creepy,

The "bad back" situation:

- You've just stated it shoots down into your left leg. It's sciatica.

- Doctor's don't send you for "tests" with sciatica, you overdramatic bellend. The most they'll do is send you to physio.

- You can't claim disability allowance for sciatica. Nice try, though. I know times are about to get a very lot tough, but maybe go look for a real job. I know you'll struggle with that as one Google search will have potential employers going "no, hell no". But worth a try.

To summarise - grow some bleeping balls, man the duck up and get off Granny Trolls tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Is she seriously wearing that tacky sequin jumper again???? How many days in a row is that now 🤮
Or it was a clip they previously shot but it didn’t make the first vlog.

Dear Creepy,

- Doctor's don't send you for "tests" with sciatica, you overdramatic bellend. The most they'll do is send you to physio.

- You can't claim disability allowance for sciatica. Nice try, though. I know times are about to get a very lot tough, but maybe go look for a real job. I know you'll struggle with that as one Google search will have potential employers going "no, hell no". But worth a try.

To summarise - grow some bleeping balls, man the duck up and get off Granny Trolls tit.
I had a disc that bulged so bad it bent the main nerve in my leg. The difference being my leg would give out. I started to fall etc. I had back surgery to fix it. I walked bent over looking like a 120 year old woman. I sure in the hell couldnt wallpaper. He is full of tit, maybe that is why his back hurts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So the "epic" thing is one of those 10 year old teepee sleepovers again.

Why are they having a special sleepover when they've all got school tomorrow? The older 2 break up tomorrow. Why not wait until Friday when they've all broken up from school. Another late night for them all 🤦
Did they sneak off for their super surprise holiday? Tune in tomorrow children and see what new lie they tell. It will be epic.

What 14 year old wants a tepee sleep over with her two little sisters? 😂
Creepy does. Oh wait he isn’t 14 he just likes 14 year olds.

#gifted sleepover from Sleepover Goals UK. Think they did Isabelle's sleepover too. 'Surprise' my arse. We all know they knew.

View attachment 64901 View attachment 64902
I thought they sold their house. Shouldn’t they be packing or will they leave everything for the new owners?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Dear Creepy,

Oh for God's sake Creepy I have just had 4 weeks of Sciatica did I go doctors No he'll No,What I did was look for self help videos on YouTube
And took pain grow a pair bloody Moron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait, did he ACTUALLY bring up the topic of disability allowance in the vlog?? 😨

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Question - does Chris think this look is attractive or something? He always does this.
View attachment 64873
I think he thinks he is a joey character from friends.

Chrissy "How you doin'?"
Everybody else "Feeling violently sick 🤮"

Watching an old vlog... What are these furry eyebrows?

And sarah has no eyebrows. He calls his greggs sausage rolls "banger rolls" then pulls a sickening face. Freakoid

Eww

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I thought they sold their house. Shouldn’t they be packing or will they leave everything for the new owners?
It will take a couple of months. The paperwork and legal processes will need to be done, the new owner will have to get a mortgage, the Minghams need to find a new house in a gated community to avoid the ifam coming around with their rubber Jaces for selfies. I'd say they will move mid-end January.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It will take a couple of months. The paperwork and legal processes will need to be done, the new owner will have to get a mortgage, the Minghams need to find a new house in a gated community to avoid the ifam coming around with their rubber Jaces for selfies. I'd say they will move mid-end January.
I can see this being dragged out until the end of march or april. I wonder who purchased it. I hope they don't have any trouble with obsessed ifam when they move in

The wellies and the beanie combo whilst waiting for Sarah to dominate 🙄😉

Whilst watching these old old vlogs ive noticed the signs of isla being a brat have always been there, this isn't something new.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He's definitely a bellend he will not get disability benefit one look at there YouTube vlogs will tell he's a lying little witch he moves quick for it being so bad. I have a broken pelvis in 3 places have 6 pins holding it altogether now nerve damage in my left leg arthritis in my knees base of my back have arthritis got a connective tissue disorder also musculoskeletal syndrome. Before I had my bad accident resulted me breaking my pelvis and other stuff I worked full time docs kept telling me to go on disability benefit before told them no way I had to work Chris has pissed me off

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.