The Ingham Family #72 Christmas time, ranting on the wine, plugging merch that should be a crime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would you get each of the Inghams if you were their Secret Santa?

This would be mine:

Chris - A chastity cage for (very) 'Little Chris'
Sarah - A dictionary
Isabelle - A social life
Esme - A shopping spree in River Island because I'm actually really fond of her and she deserves to be spoiled for once.
Isla - A week's visit from Supernanny (Jo Frost)
Jace - A new set of parents to give the poor chap a chance in life. Failing that, a routine.
Prinny - An Alice in Wonderland 'Eat Me' esque growing potion so she can cock her leg over their house and have a really long piss before hitching a ride to Battersea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
I've seen some of you comment on here about buying views. Is it possible then to pay those people to post comments and 'like' other comments to boost them? The reason I ask is that there seem to be a lot more comments from what appear to be adults recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

This would be mine:

Sarah - A dictionary
Isabelle - A social life
Esme - A shopping spree in River Island because I'm actually really fond of her and she deserves to be spoiled for once.
Jace - A new set of parents to give the poor chap a chance in life. Failing that, a routine.
Prinny - An Alice in Wonderland 'Eat Me' esque growing potion so she can cock her leg over their house and have a really long piss before hitching a ride to Battersea.
Honestly not even going to attempt to beat this 🤣 they're perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There is definitely something going on with him not being able to drive... I think part of the reason they didn't just go home (besides the obvious fact that Sarah wanted her shopping day in Manchester) was that she would have to drive home and after doing a 3 hour stint earlier she wasn't prepared to.

Also, when she was giving reasons as to why they didn't just go and find somewhere else to stay, she said they would have to walk back to the car which was a bit of a trek in the rain and hail... if Chris could drive then they wouldn't have had to do that at all - he could have gone and fetched the car and picked them up at the Premiere Inn... the whole family didn't have to go to fetch the car!

Furthermore, I can't see why he wouldn't have done the laborious Friday afternoon drive on her birthday (since she did all the holiday driving) - he can't drive for some reason, without a doubt!
Call me old fashioned but we have Esme and Isla who play with LOL dolls and trust Santa yet ‘mummy dearest’ allows them to wear make up and clothes grossly inappropriate to their years. Isla can be incoherent, her speech is child like and barely fluent at times. For a child of seven who allegedly is academically advanced this is frightening. Goodness knows how long their baby will gaggle poor child. Given the (unproven) allegations against the father it is less than appropriate that their young children are allowed to bd so inappropriately dressed and caked in made up and looking way beyond their years. Can’t they be children - and enjoy trusting Santa and their precious youth? Isabelle on the other hand is infantised yet looks like a child rushed into woman hood. This is so very sad - what are these people thinking?[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sarah hinting for a rose gold Mac Book 😂
Why would she actually need one? She doesn't edit her own videos anymore, her Sundays with Sarah stopped, her Sarah Says flopped. Chris and Jane are in the office more than her. She's unbelievably materialistic and her cackle is getting worse.
I suspect this Christmas is going to be a mammoth amount of high end crap with a Shortle pram to prove they've still got money.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
No, I feel the same. Their parents are effectively pimping them out. I could not imagine the devastation I would feel as an adult, realising what those open mouthed poses and dodgy titles and hashtags really meant and that it was my parents who were responsible for doing it. It's sick, it really is :cry:
I don't think a family where both parents give up work to film what is supposed to be the private life of children for the world to see, so they can register their family name as a company, have that many values.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

This would be mine:

Chris - A chastity cage for (very) 'Little Chris' ........soap on a rope for his holiday at HMP Leeds
Sarah - A dictionary......a reality check! A course on good parenting, how to feed my family a balanced diet,a how to apply makeup course.
Isabelle - A social life... a visit to her bio dads family, how To be socially interactive with my own age group.
Esme - A shopping spree in River Island because I'm actually really fond of her and she deserves to be spoiled for once.✔ Plus a structured routine.
Isla - A week's visit from Supernanny (Jo Frost). ... ✔ a lesson in how to be an eco warrior for real.
Jace - A new set of parents to give the poor chap a chance in life. Failing that, a routine.✔
Prinny - An Alice in Wonderland 'Eat Me' esque growing potion so she can cock her leg over their house and have a really long piss before hitching a ride to Battersea.✔
I have just watched another YouTuber who does vlogs on how, not just family vloggers but also younger people, including some uk vloggers start out being very relatable to viewers. She did this vlog a year ago. Once the money and fame start rolling in how unrelateable they become. She also pointed out that the viewers are mostly young,between 8-15 and once the vloggers starts showing off how much money they have and how much stuff they can buy that the views start to drop and the young viewers move on to the next new vloggers. I found it to be so true in the case of the mingham, they started out normalish family to what they are now, money hungry takers who show no signs of facing reality.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

This would be mine:

Sarah - A dictionary
Isabelle - A social life
I agree with everything except I would change:

Sarah - a brain
Chris - a one way ticket to Florida because I really want to see that smug smile wiped off his face
Jane - a facelift because she looks like an actual witch so she might as well have a green face :ROFLMAO:
Steve - a Tattle account. Hi Steve 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ooooooohhhhhhh Mmmmmmmmmmmm Gggggggggggg when I first looked at this photo, I thought creepy was wearing eye makeup. Was this his emo days 😂🤣🤪 039CEB1F-6DE8-425C-829A-FFB28D3E366F.jpeg
039CEB1F-6DE8-425C-829A-FFB28D3E366F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Baby and me is one trick pony, what the duck will they try to sell in summer when blankets aren't needed?
Some P*ssing Positive Pineapple tropical tees!!!! God help us all...

Ooooooohhhhhhh Mmmmmmmmmmmm Gggggggggggg when I first looked at this photo, I thought creepy was wearing eye makeup. Was this his emo days 😂🤣🤪View attachment 64508View attachment 64508
If you look back on his old photos he definitely used to wear make-up when he was trying out his hard-core "grunge" look...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Still laughing at "Isla Saves the Ocean".

Sarah, you do realise that you cannot buy Isla a book entitled that, and gift wrap it with LOL dolls nearby? Surely you know how hypocritical that is? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I've seen some of you comment on here about buying views. Is it possible then to pay those people to post comments and 'like' other comments to boost them? The reason I ask is that there seem to be a lot more comments from what appear to be adults recently.
Yes, you can buy comments as well as views - I think the better class of 'bots' cost a bit more.

It can backfire on Insta (not sure about YT) as I've seen some hilarious bot comments. One was "nice beard" on a picture of a 20-something woman and "suits you" on a picture of a dishcloth :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My son's are both into another You Tuber. At first it might not seem as if this has much to do with the Inghams but bare with me, I think I have an important point here.

Ally Law is a young lad from Southampton in his 20s and has just hit 3m subs on his main channel. He started mainly uploading parkcore (sp?) stunts when he was 16 and gradually morphed into a pranks and challenges channel. He has done some pretty out there stuff which has all been equally impressive and stupid, such as climbing on the roof of the O2 Arena and getting chased off by police. Him and his mates vie with each other to do the most stupid of things but the one I think gave him the most notoriety was the fact that him and his mate broke into the Big Brother house and it made the news.
Obviously this guy is not by any means a shinning example of how we should all behave but I actually like him for all his flaws. He looks after his fans and when he has done q&as he actually comes across as a down to earth guy who loves his family and his mates.
The reason I bring him up is because in the last week he has come back after a 5 month ban from You Tube. He had had 3 strikes for breaking UK law. Now Ally accepted all that, he took it on the chin and knew he had sailed too close to the wind. He broke the law and he paid the price.
The case against him was for the Big Brother Over Night Challenge. Obviously, such a high profile venue attracted attention and he has been banned for life from filming in the UK, he has been banned from even being in certain areas in his own home town for other challenges they have done.
The police have even followed him at one time from Milton Keynes to Gatwick over the fact that he supposedly stole a cup of tea and arrested by armed police. On that occasion he actually didn't steal the tea. How absurd can you get?
Anyway, you get the picture, this is a guy who certainly has broken laws but the difference being, Ally has a conscience. Ally accepts he has done the wrong thing, he still films pranks and challenges abroad though and is now back on YouTube able to upload them.
Chris and Sarah on the other hand are guilty of far worse. Chris has allegedly (sorry, I know it's best to stick that word in) messaged girls inappropriately and even slept with them all whilst being married and Sarah has endorsed it all by her lack of any public statement. The two of them without a shadow of a doubt, physically, emotionally and socially neglect their children and they have so far had no consequences for it. It blows my fkin mind. It really does.
One thing I have always lived by is the fact that if you want the truth, follow the money.
I think the fact is that the police, the authorities and all the big companies will always be more invested in property and profit over people.
Why, when people have reported the Inghams have they not been investigated thoroughly when all the evidence is there on YouTube for all to see, yet a lad who just sneaks into places gets so heavily repremanded and big sanctions placed on him. Profit that's why!
Ally got 120 hours commuting service hours for his big brother challenge yet at the same time a fella got 100 hours for having numerous indecent films of children stored on his lap top. What does this say about our society?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I have just watched another YouTuber who does vlogs on how, not just family vloggers but also younger people, including some uk vloggers start out being very relatable to viewers. She did this vlog a year ago. Once the money and fame start rolling in how unrelateable they become. She also pointed out that the viewers are mostly young,between 8-15 and once the vloggers starts showing off how much money they have and how much stuff they can buy that the views start to drop and the young viewers move on to the next new vloggers. I found it to be so true in the case of the mingham, they started out normalish family to what they are now, money hungry takers who show no signs of facing reality.
As an adult, watching adult vloggers, I've also unsubscribed from small accounts when they start being "reached out to" by companies giving them products or services to push. It's sad they all seem to fall down this same rabbit hole of bullshitting their audiences and thinking it won't be seen through.

Reactions: 13
I contacted Premier Inn last week with regards to their hotel stay in Dover. Just recieved a reply.

(Don't try getting all detective, Granny Troll and co. I used fake details for myself 😉 )

Screenshot_20191216_100810.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Ooooooohhhhhhh Mmmmmmmmmmmm Gggggggggggg when I first looked at this photo, I thought creepy was wearing eye makeup. Was this his emo days 😂🤣🤪View attachment 64508View attachment 64508
He probably is it was all the rage back then in emo skater, I've had a ex wear it but he grew out of it when he got to his 20s

Still laughing at "Isla Saves the Ocean".

Sarah, you do realise that you cannot buy Isla a book entitled that, and gift wrap it with LOL dolls nearby? Surely you know how hypocritical that is? 🤨
Think she should buy it and film isla read it to see if she can actual manage to read a book. Remember when they used to have books a bedtime before bed a routine

Reactions: 13
Some P*ssing Positive Pineapple tropical tees!!!! God help us all...

If you look back on his old photos he definitely used to wear make-up when he was trying out his hard-core "grunge" look...
They got a very lot of pool inflatables they could sell...

My son's are both into another You Tuber. At first it might not seem as if this has much to do with the Inghams but bare with me, I think I have an important point here.

Ally Law is a young lad from Southampton in his 20s and has just hit 3m subs on his main channel. He started mainly uploading parkcore (sp?) stunts when he was 16 and gradually morphed into a pranks and challenges channel. He has done some pretty out there stuff which has all been equally impressive and stupid, such as climbing on the roof of the O2 Arena and getting chased off by police. Him and his mates vie with each other to do the most stupid of things but the one I think gave him the most notoriety was the fact that him and his mate broke into the Big Brother house and it made the news.
Obviously this guy is not by any means a shinning example of how we should all behave but I actually like him for all his flaws. He looks after his fans and when he has done q&as he actually comes across as a down to earth guy who loves his family and his mates.
The reason I bring him up is because in the last week he has come back after a 5 month ban from You Tube. He had had 3 strikes for breaking UK law. Now Ally accepted all that, he took it on the chin and knew he had sailed too close to the wind. He broke the law and he paid the price.
The case against him was for the Big Brother Over Night Challenge. Obviously, such a high profile venue attracted attention and he has been banned for life from filming in the UK, he has been banned from even being in certain areas in his own home town for other challenges they have done.
The police have even followed him at one time from Milton Keynes to Gatwick over the fact that he supposedly stole a cup of tea and arrested by armed police. On that occasion he actually didn't steal the tea. How absurd can you get?
Anyway, you get the picture, this is a guy who certainly has broken laws but the difference being, Ally has a conscience. Ally accepts he has done the wrong thing, he still films pranks and challenges abroad though and is now back on YouTube able to upload them.
Chris and Sarah on the other hand are guilty of far worse. Chris has allegedly (sorry, I know it's best to stick that word in) messaged girls inappropriately and even slept with them all whilst being married and Sarah has endorsed it all by her lack of any public statement. The two of them without a shadow of a doubt, physically, emotionally and socially neglect their children and they have so far had no consequences for it. It blows my fkin mind. It really does.
One thing I have always lived by is the fact that if you want the truth, follow the money.
I think the fact is that the police, the authorities and all the big companies will always be more invested in property and profit over people.
Why, when people have reported the Inghams have they not been investigated thoroughly when all the evidence is there on YouTube for all to see, yet a lad who just sneaks into places gets so heavily repremanded and big sanctions placed on him. Profit that's why!
Ally got 120 hours commuting service hours for his big brother challenge yet at the same time a fella got 100 hours for having numerous indecent films of children stored on his lap top. What does this say about our society?
Ally law is a scumbag who thinks rules don’t apply to him. He regular trespasses and has probably got a lot of security guards in trouble. Wastes police time hanging off the tops of buildings, and don’t get me started on his mates.

nightscape summed it up well when he said ally has almost single handidly ruined parkour for the youtuber community as the whole lot now gets demonised. I honestly wouldn’t put him on a pedestal.
not to mention how he drives around illegally with people in backs of vans etc

didn’t he also set up a go fund me to pay his legal fees essentially telling his fans that he couldn’t afford them. Sorry but with3 mill followers and a merch like that lad isn’t skint

I do however agree that the Inghams shouldnt be getting away with half the stuff they do, driving with only two back seats, filming whilst driving, Chris and granny etc grooming fans.... but ally law isn’t a great person to compare them with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They got a very lot of pool inflatables they could sell...

Ally law is a scumbag who thinks rules don’t apply to him. He regular trespasses and has probably got a lot of security guards in trouble. Wastes police time hanging off the tops of buildings, and don’t get me started on his mates.

nightscape summed it up well when he said ally has almost single handidly ruined parkour for the youtuber community as the whole lot now gets demonised. I honestly wouldn’t put him on a pedestal.
not to mention how he drives around illegally with people in backs of vans etc

didn’t he also set up a go fund me to pay his legal fees essentially telling his fans that he couldn’t afford them. Sorry but with3 mill followers and a merch like that lad isn’t skint
I am in no way putting him on a pedestal, I have said that he is definitely up to no good but you can't fail to notice how differently the two You Tube channels are treated. As for the go fund me, he didn't set that up, he didn't ask for it to be set up, it was a fan who did it.
Again, I am not saying what he does is right, not by a long shot but just drawing comparison to the Inghams who are far far worse. Scumbag applys to the Inghams deffo. Is Ally Law a criminal? Yes, deffo, a fact he admits. Is he a scumbag? No, not in my book.
Anyway, the point is, not to dwell on him too much, the point is to point out how different channels get away with stuff and why!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.