The Ingham Family #72 Christmas time, ranting on the wine, plugging merch that should be a crime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked up sparkly uggs on ebay and there's an account selling a pair along with various other used uggs. Account is based in Leeds. Not Sarah selling off her collection is it?😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anybody have their bets placed on where they will escape to this christmas? My bets on that horrible cottage

Reactions: 6
I think the fact the vlog is so short is quite telling. Sarah had a tit day yesterday.

When Chris was telling the lie about what happened at the hotel his eyes were all over the place.

Thumbnail looks like it was designed by a 5 year old.

Reactions: 19
Anybody have their bets placed on where they will escape to this christmas? My bets on that horrible cottage
Florida's lovely this time of year. Chris can get a free all inclusive small room, 3 meals a day, 24 hour security, use of the gym (restricted to one hour a day) , and not forgetting complimentary soap on a rope😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You know how every year he hires a trailer to cart the presents with them? Do you reckon this year they will just tow the chavavan?

Wonder how sarah with cope with towing

O
I think the fact the vlog is so short is quite telling. Sarah had a tit day yesterday.

When Chris was telling the lie about what happened at the hotel his eyes were all over the place.

Thumbnail looks like it was designed by a 5 year old.
Ony sarah ended the vlog, im hoping there was no room for creepy and he had to bunk down outside. The only thing that could top that off was if family fizz were back in the uk already doing homeless food giveaways and they gave him some 😂 instant billionaires darren, instant.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought the same but would they risk that again with everyone finding out where it was last time ? you know with them being sooopper famous and all that

Reactions: 3
I think they ended the vlog thismornimg rather than last night to give Lazy a chance to sober up and calm her tits 🍷🤬 😂

Why have they not used the caravan since summer?
Sarah would need to take a test to tow it and Creepy currently has a driving ban

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hands up if you're glad Sarah had a tit birthday 🙌 couldn't have happened to a nicer lady.

That, you chavvy pig, is what we call "karma". It's a witch, right? Suits you.

Next time, book 2 rooms you grotty little cheapskate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Hands up if you're glad Sarah had a tit birthday 🙌 couldn't have happened to a nicer lady.

That, you chavvy pig, is what we call "karma". It's a witch, right? Suits you.

Next time, book 2 rooms you grotty little cheapskate.
Made my year, truth be told.

Just a taster of 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I dont understand how they got Jace in the theatre unless he stayed with Jane? My local theatre has a strict no under 2s policy.

Reactions: 6
Since Creepy stays up ALL night anyway, in order to give us the quality vlogs, why didn't he just go and use the WiFi in one of the community areas and edit. Then NO overcrowding of a room! Simples
I'm pretty sure he would get arrested for "editing" in a community area! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont understand how they got Jace in the theatre unless he stayed with Jane? My local theatre has a strict no under 2s policy.
Yes I didn't seen him go in with them but I live in a big city in the midlands and all the theatres welcome children of all ages to shows for children babies sitting on laps are free.

Reactions: 2
Sequin Boots , Creepy Chris close up shots discussing his step daughters split lips , grinch panto ( that we didn’t see any of ) as Chris says if it’s not in the vlog it didn’t happen ! No room at the Inn, Sarah having a spoilt witch tantrum ( showing her true colours ) she will sleep on the floor because Manchester is sooooo far from Leeds 🙄 NOT ! All they had to do was drive back home ! MAnchester has more homeless people sleeping out in this weather than most UK Cities / towns it’s heartbreaking 😭 but she’s not angry she’s grateful LIARRRRRRRRRR you where fuming and being a sarcastic fk !!! And why not drive back home and let their kids sleep in their own beds ??? OH YEAH BECAUSE YOU WANT TO GO SHOPPING TOMORROW IN MANCHESTER! Selfish fk !!!

I don’t know why they have a house they are never effin well in it ! They have gone from a down to earth average family to a bunch of self entitled greedy ungrateful money grabbing bastards !

I no longer believe in karma because if it was a real thing they would not be allowed to carry on like nothing has happened! If it makes us angry how in hell must Jess , Bella , Hayley and the other girls feel seeing them STILL getting sponsors and freebies and raking in the money with spoiled kids in private schools !

NO JUSTICE WHAT SO EVER !!!!! However seeing the BIRTHDAY witch in her tacky AF jumper and boots it made me smile !!! But don’t tell me that FAKE SHRIEK LAUGH isn’t done to piss people off she knows it makes her look like an overgrown twit but she doesn’t care she loves to piss us off and she thinks she’s invincible!
Please let me see the day that she ends up broke and forced into getting what would probably be her first ever job !
I was asking my son WTF people like watching them he told me that there’s a YouTube of a fat man eating cheese 😆 who gets loads of views in other words people will watch any old tit !!!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm still in shock at those boots.

I mean, Uggs aren't the most aesthetically pleasing at the best of times but what kind of LSD trip was the designer on to come up with those? They are the epitome of the phrase 'you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter'

View attachment 64111
Acceptable only for girls aged 0 - 10 years 🙄🙄🙄

just looked all the way through for Ghosts vlog summary I can’t find it :( hope she’s ok x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So what was the outcome of the room drama? I don’t want to watch it to give views lol

Reactions: 2
So what was the outcome of the room drama? I don’t want to watch it to give views lol
Well, sarah says that thry gave them a smaller room and shoved mattresses on the floor. But it was just her filming, no sign of chris (or isabelle pr esme i dont think?) she panned to show the mattress on the floor very quickly then back up again.

Now... If you ask me if that was the case she would have shown this tiny room and the extend of all theae mattresses.

I think she ragged that mattress down from islas bed to make it look like that was the issue qhen really they wwre iust waitong round to try and find another bedroom seen as theyve been caught out of getting one all the time. Theyd not want to mention this though would they, anything but let the *trolls* win. Meanwhile isabelle esme and chris had the other bedroom i bet

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.