The Ingham Family #72 Christmas time, ranting on the wine, plugging merch that should be a crime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UghSarah ,how is it you`re always "WANTING" to do a kindness (the Great Ormond street board).FGS woman! JUst donate something every month ,like most folk do! You can be sure had they given ,even 20p it`d have been vlogged for the ifam..:(...Still managed to UP the secret santa budget though ,no problem there eh? They honestly make me sick!
An act of kindness would be a few healthy home cooked meals followed by some early nights for those children who must be exhausted. The ‘doesn’t sleep at night’ baby might just learn to

Reactions: 30
An act of kindness would be deleting all the “isla cam“ footage before it makes the vlog 🙄

that child is a LOT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I don't follow the threads daily so apologies if this has already been shared to the thread but a mother just posted to their page that her child's IFAM backpack broke after 2 months and she was crying and now mum and daughter are so delighted that Sarah sent a backpack for free to replace it.

What awful merchandise.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
They never mention other family Vloggers or support them , it’s always about them and their Merch - I don’t think they’d give ladbaby song a shoutout for the good cause , it’s a pity really because lad baby is a brilliant channel and inghams always try to copy them - can’t see them bringing out a song for charity 😂😂

Reactions: 19
I wish they'd stop giving the kids so much sugar. I noticed in today's vlog that Isla's teeth look really unhealthy. A trip to the dentist wouldn't go amiss either.

Reactions: 10
What a squat, fat little fucker he is.

Looks like a garden gnome from Poundland in that stupid beanie.

View attachment 64697
It truely worries me that he is grooming her. Look at that creepy face. It seems all the baubles ect were brought new and hes made it 'perfect' for her.
From what I remember he had no help in the girls bedroom? Its just odd and beyond creepy too me.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
This annoys the hell out of me! I think she thinks she’s higlighting the inner corner...
I can’t bear it!
She is doing it to distract us from her eyebrows. Both are hideous.

So I’ve been doing my bit for people nearby at Christmas today. I run a cleaning company and I’ve reached out to people to see if they know of anyone who could do with some help wether it be elderly, illness, etc and could just use some help. I know it isn’t much in the grand scheme of things but it’s what I can do. Has Lazy donated any of her blankets to the homeless? Given any away to people who can’t afford them? No..the toys she said she would donate? No..this just shows how money obsessed they really are and want to keep it all. I know if I had a platform like that I’d be doing everything I could to raise awareness especially at this time of year
What a nice thing for you and your business to do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone wanna place a bet on a pregnancy announcement at Christmas for views
Was thinking about this earlier. So many pregnancies across the Youtubers I watch/know of:
Family Fizz is expecting Koa
Savannah Labrant is now pregnant
Jess from Phoebe and Me (the most genuine woman on YouTube) is having her second daughter
Lucy Jessica Carter is having twin girls (in case anyone doesn't know because she wants everyone to know)
Sue Radford having baby 21 or whatever number it is
Brooke Norris had her baby a couple of days ago I believe

Counting down the days until Sarah announces she has used the Turkey Baster again. One last push to bring in the views (even if she does fake it).

• Sick
Reactions: 20
What an ugly fat witch faced greasy duck he is.
How does he take himself so seriously, he is minging, his rash, his broken nose, his ridiculous mis shaped hat, his tiny little legs just look how small they are against the bed, how does he think he's cool. And that's how they look inside their own home daily those big cameras pointing at themselves constantly. That's no way to live a life for the sake of money. That's not life that's not normal. I'm laughing at his sidey coming out the hat 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I don't follow the threads daily so apologies if this has already been shared to the thread but a mother just posted to their page that her child's IFAM backpack broke after 2 months and she was crying and now mum and daughter are so delighted that Sarah sent a backpack for free to replace it.

What awful merchandise.
you know what I'm thinking 🤔
How many are now gonna want a replacement and she’s spent all the profits at b and m and smiths toys , she’ll be bankrupt soon 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Was thinking about this earlier. So many pregnancies across the Youtubers I watch/know of:
Family Fizz is expecting Koa
Savannah Labrant is now pregnant
Jess from Phoebe and Me (the most genuine woman on YouTube) is having her second daughter
Lucy Jessica Carter is having twin girls (in case anyone doesn't know because she wants everyone to know)
Sue Radford having baby 21 or whatever number it is
Brooke Norris had her baby a couple of days ago I believe

Counting down the days until Sarah announces she has used the Turkey Baster again. One last push to bring in the views (even if she does fake it).
They can't be that idiotic, can they? They can't even look after the children they have now. Not sure I could cope with another "baby-led weaning" lesson from Lazy. What would it be with the next one? Wetherspoons burger and pint deal at 5 months old?

• Haha
  • Wow
Just listening to the radio- they have literally just said how after Xmas a (insert large number) tit tonne of clothes and toys covered in sequins will end up in landfill as they are non recyclable! And there’s lazy walking round like a disco ball!

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.