Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
I get that she might want to be known as herself and not just Danny from McFlys wife but that’s what she is? If anyone discusses Gi it’s “Gi, Tom from Mcfly’s wife” I don’t see what is so wrong with it! Lol
Maybe she'd rather be known as "Georgia, the athleisure and Twinings adverts lady" 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16

HopTop

That poor little boy Cooper. Why the hell is she putting him down n social media crying? The little tot is used for AD after AD after AD and then she complains that he's being a toddler. It must be confusing for him, lots of snuggles and praise when he holding a product to promote then nothing while they check the photos. Her instastory last night was heartbreaking. He's sat there crying with his eyes shut, he looks at her and sees that the only reason she's gotten down to his level is because she's filming him. He sees the camera and quite rightly feels angry and then tries to hit her. She tells him no hitting. How about no filming him, no shaming him, no using him for money, no complaining to the world about him, no comparing him, no blaming him for your poor choice of parenting style?

Reactions: 16

Mumney

Using children for ads and content should be illegal. The kid is a prop and it's disgusting. She should be ashamed of herself. How can she sell her child to advertisers who are using him to flog shit to everyone. Just get a job and make your own money. It's not the responsibility of a child to pay for his own nursery bills and roof over his head. Makes me feel sick just thinking about the long term effects on the child.

Reactions: 13

onasidequest

VIP Member
Also, what 4 year old asks 'are you tired of me?' Where has he picked that up from? Because he's obviously overheard it being used and more than once for it to work its way into this conversation.

Reactions: 12

beckysgummysmile

I think most of us are guilty of trying to get through the day with our kids sometimes but why does she hate Cooper so much? 😅 and why does she post it on social media for him to see when he grows up? If your kid has one day off nursery a week surely you make plans for that day with them? Getting out and about? Such an odd person.
It was the work comment that confused me

She hardly has a 9-5 with a 2 hour commute.
Just sits around with her notepad and highlighters creating “content” (ADVERTS) and modelling for a pjs company no one has heard of once in a blue moon 🤣

Reactions: 11

shadowannie

Latest super mum tip, putting your kids painting in a frame :rolleyes:
Genius...
"I love my child, I don't love his artwork" has me gobsmacked! So unnecessarily mean. The kid's 3 he's not gonna be painting on the level of the bloody Pre-Raphaelites is he. I'd be so hurt to grow up and find my mum had said things like that about me to total strangers on social media

• Sad
Id be surprised if she was pregnant, she doesn’t seem maternal at all and doesn’t seem to have enjoyed motherhood whatsoever. As awful as it sounds, it would be a guaranteed source of income for her so probably would see it as a job

majestic26

VIP Member
It's not as though she's carving out a distinct niche for herself, and being known as Danny's wife would distract from that. She churns out the same bland ads you see every ten a penny influencer doing. And let's face it, she wouldn't even be in a position to influence if she hadn't built a following through being... yes that's right, Danny's wife.

majestic26

VIP Member
Anxiety has become a bit of a catch-all phrase for when people are having a tough time, which is irritating for people who suffer from actual anxiety. My anxiety feels like my body has switched on its fight or flight response when I'm doing something completely mundane. There's nothing I can do about it, my heart races and I feel dread deep inside me, as though something terrible is absolutely imminent. I can be washing the dishes or walking with my son and all of a sudden I feel like the world is literally about to end. And it's caused by nothing! There's no trigger, nothing that sets me off. It's annoying when people who are a bit worried or nervous claim they have 'anxiety', because for me that's not what it is.

That said, if she's suffering from genuine anxiety, she had my deepest sympathies, because it truly sucks.

Reactions: 10

Morphine

I think this is all so sad. I’m not a mum (I’m 30 and not ready, was adamantly child free until I met my current partner). If there wasn’t a 15 year age gap between me and my sister mums like Georgia would have really put me off.

i looked after my sister a lot when I was really
Too young to be looking after her. Don’t get me wrong she was a royal pain in the ass sometimes but I never begrudged her presence. Our mum is the sort of woman who should never have had children and acted far worse than Georgia does. Despite the fact there were days that were hard I never remembered wishing she wasn’t around, I used to take her to the park with me in her pushchair to hang out with my mates (she basically had a group of teenagers all day willing to play with her in the park), I used to - badly - make her tea and clean her up when she made a mess of herself. I never remember feeling annoyed with her, I’d take her off my mums hands when she got frustrated because it wasn’t her fault she was just a baby and couldn’t help herself.

at the end of the day you chose to have the little one, it’s not his fault that he’s here, he didn’t ask to be. You signed up for mum duty and if it’s too much I’m sure you can scrounge up the cash to get a lovely Nanny to help out.

i have a deep hatred for mums who resent their children or act like their children ruined their life. When I finally have mine I’ll never let them feel unwanted.

i know there’s something to be said for the “it’s not always rainbows and sunshine” aspect to motherhood, but you don’t need to behave like you wished you hadn’t had them.

• Heart

Klaus123

VIP Member
Jesus wept this woman is a martyr. That post about going to her parents because she’s finding being a mum tough. Check your privilege… I genuinely hope she doesn’t have anymore kids as it’s clear she can’t stand the one she’s got.

cobette

VIP Member
"Why are you so angry with me?"

Heartbreaking. He is a sensitive little soul and he deserves much more empathy from his selfish mother.

I know it isn't right to give into children's every whims but he asked her so nicely to help get the Lego, so all she's showed him is that his mummy won't help him when he asks her to, even if he does it nicely. On top of that she is WHINGING about him whinging. Hypocrite.

That people support her continuing to humiliate her child publicly is unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I’m confused though - she said that they kept him up for the football but he got bored after 10 minutes. So why not put him to bed then rather than getting out play doh and other things to fill the 90 minutes?

I was just watching Danny’s stories, he’s feeding Cooper, Turkey Dinosaurs, chicken dippers, smiley potatoes and potato waffles for lunch… I’m sorry but there’s just no excuse in this day and age to give a child a completely beige processed meal when he and Georgia eat extremely well, very healthily, quite extravagantly. I completely understand for some people those meals are more affordable but this pair have money and as I’ve said, eat delicious meals!!!

I get kids can be fussy but I’m pretty sure if he didn’t know those foods exist he’d happily eat healthier options as that’s all he’d know!
Oh god come on. Sometimes you just can’t be bothered/don’t have anything fresh in/had a rough night etc and a freezer tapas it is! In this day and age 😂

Klaus123

VIP Member
I’m laughing so much at how extra she is about a notebook. It literally is something you can find in the poundshop. Worked a year on a notebook. Oh Hun.

• Haha

Potatopatato

This might be the meanest thing I've ever said on here but i think she actually can't stand him 😳 Seems like she resents him taking up space in her life and the fact she has to spend any time with him at all. I kind of hope she is faking it to be relatable because its such a shame, he seems like a lovely little boy..

And I say this as someone who has always enjoyed time away from my daughter, whether it be a night out or a few days away with my husband. But I've sure as hell always enjoyed being back and spending time together.