The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve unfollowed her. Can’t stand the constant ads. She’s literally known as Danny from mcfly’s wife she brings nothing to the table apart from boring ads

Reactions: 3
I get that she might want to be known as herself and not just Danny from McFlys wife but that’s what she is? If anyone discusses Gi it’s “Gi, Tom from Mcfly’s wife” I don’t see what is so wrong with it! Lol

I get that she might want to be known as herself and not just Danny from McFlys wife but that’s what she is? If anyone discusses Gi it’s “Gi, Tom from Mcfly’s wife” I don’t see what is so wrong with it! Lol
Maybe she'd rather be known as "Georgia, the athleisure and Twinings adverts lady" 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is, but she was also a successful model in her own right before marrying Danny. I wonder if perhaps she doesn't want to be defined as being "Danny from McFly's wife", like Gi and Izzy are. It might be a "hey I'm successful in my own right" sort of thing, done rather clumsily.

Reactions: 2
It's not as though she's carving out a distinct niche for herself, and being known as Danny's wife would distract from that. She churns out the same bland ads you see every ten a penny influencer doing. And let's face it, she wouldn't even be in a position to influence if she hadn't built a following through being... yes that's right, Danny's wife.

Reactions: 11
It's not as though she's carving out a distinct niche for herself, and being known as Danny's wife would distract from that. She churns out the same bland ads you see every ten a penny influencer doing. And let's face it, she wouldn't even be in a position to influence if she hadn't built a following through being... yes that's right, Danny's wife.
This is how I feel about it - I’d understand her wanting to he known as her own person if she was actually doing something worthwhile, but she’s literally just churning out ad after ad after ad on Instagram. There’s hundreds of people doing it, she’s not special in that regard.

Does she ever post about doing anything with Cooper that isn't an AD? I understand sometimes it can be a struggle to come up with ways to entertain your 2 year old, but everything she posts about doing with him has come from some insta page or an app. She couldn't even let him scribble on a piece of paper and her cut it up without someone paying her to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she ever post about doing anything with Cooper that isn't an AD? I understand sometimes it can be a struggle to come up with ways to entertain your 2 year old, but everything she posts about doing with him has come from some insta page or an app. She couldn't even let him scribble on a piece of paper and her cut it up without someone paying her to do it.
Cooper is little more than a prop and it’s really sad.

Reactions: 1
She only does AD after AD because she has no other talents, once she's passed the accepted age to be a model she will have nothing left and I think she knows that. Of course she won't leave Danny what would she have left then? She'd have to get a real job. Danny will always be OK cos he has actual talent, she's got nothing

The ads are the only time she sees him by the looks of it

Was basically come on to write this 😅 poor Coops, you’d think she could have actually enjoyed the lockdown downtime with him but seems all she did was wish he was at nursery! Has she ever mentioned anything about PND? I wonder if the lack of connection she’s mentioned before could stem from that.

I've unfollowed her now. She's not putting out any content that interests me and there are too many ads.

The ones that aren't ads are foodie Thursday and Sunday Secrets and it doesn't include her stories.

There are some questionable ones where she's tagged brands but not said its gifted or an ad.
also unfollowed for the same reasons. zero substance and so boring... I actually used to like her but I think since she’s tried to distance herself from Danny she’s like a different person.

Another day another ad!!

🤣🤣 challenged to incorporate something Cooper's never had before into a meal....so she chose..... mozzarella 🤣🤣 how adventurous, a different type of cheese. Melted cheese is melted cheese, that is not a new ingredient!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another day another ad!!

🤣🤣 challenged to incorporate something Cooper's never had before into a meal....so she chose..... mozzarella 🤣🤣 how adventurous, a different type of cheese. Melted cheese is melted cheese, that is not a new ingredient!!
That ad was painful to watch

That ad was painful to watch
I cringed the whole way through. She advertises such wasteful stuff too, I've lost found of the amount of individual pre packaged food items she's advertised. Her bins must be overflowing with plastic. And the constant Fabletics clothes that she's never going to wear!
Hasn't Dougie from McFly written a book about reducing plastic waste and being environmentally friendly? He must really dislike her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her new ad looks like she’s holding cooper in place for the picture, rather than putting the cream on him 😱

Just watched Danny’s stories from yesterday and cooper is like a different child, talking, asking questions and repeating words 😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.