The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best news to come out this last week is that Instagram/ASA will have to change rules so kids are paid fairly and treated right not as a prop. I’d link the article if I could find it

Reactions: 5
I know it's not the exact same but you would imagine with her being a model she wouldn't want to expose Copper to all of this online at such a young age, especially when his parents are in the public eye. He might not want to walk down the street in 15 years and be papped smoking and have a non story when about him, but everyone will recognise him etc. And not only that, I feel like she pumps out #ad after #ad in such a way that he's definitely just a prop. They don't come across to me as genuine. It's as if she gets a message about a product she's never mentioned before, fires up a quick staged photo, grabs Cooper, photo gets taken and she's interested again until the next time. I know you only see so much on Instagram but she's never just having a wee day out with him, or painting in the house unless some app she's working with has suggested it and even then it's another staged photo.
Even if she said every penny from every ad he's in goes into his bank account it still doesn't take away the fact that she is using a child, who cannot give consent, to increase her clicks and desirability to all advertisers. A cute child will attract more likes than a woman trying to flog a sports bra. She increases her analytics, attracts more followers/subs which in turn makes her account more desirable to advertisers and for sponsorships. She's not the first to do it and she certainly won't be the last for some time unfortunately. The children of Instagram will grow up not knowing how to earn a living without selling themselves. The next generation are totally fucked.

Reactions: 7
I just can’t warm to her! I do think that they broke up during the first lockdown and are now working on things! Cooper is super cute!

Notice shes posting lots to do with mcfly, wonder if she’s trying to gain more followers
It’s over the top McFly! She hardly promoted Danny when he was doing solo things! Now McFly are becoming relevant again she is acting like the supportive wife!

It’s over the top McFly! She hardly promoted Danny when he was doing solo things! Now McFly are becoming relevant again she is acting like the supportive wife!
Agree, she looked very uncomfortable on the tv show, like she didn’t even want to be there

Reactions: 3
Agree, she looked very uncomfortable on the tv show, like she didn’t even want to be there
totally madly heavy lately... can see right through her.

thought it was sweet how Gi and Izzy were singing along and Georgia looked like she didn’t even recognise the song!!

Reactions: 3
It was only filmed a few weeks ago wasn't it? (Think it said October) Maybe she was quite stressed out and upset about the breast lump she just posted about. I don't think I'd be too cheery if I had just had a biopsy or was waiting for an appointment for a health scare

Reactions: 2
totally madly heavy lately... can see right through her.

thought it was sweet how Gi and Izzy were singing along and Georgia looked like she didn’t even recognise the song!!
Georgia was the first shown singing along I think all the mcwags showed same amount of boredness lol

• Haha
her latest bump episode 🤣🤣 i don’t listen but that clip she’s posted on instagram - a nice reminder for her that she’s only known because of danny

Haha I started listening to it on my run today and it’s a bit bloody cringe... she does a quiz which is basically who knows Cooper best and she seems pretty gleeful when Danny gets answers wrong 🤪 and points out that they’ve got a horrible photo of Cooper framed in their house, why would you?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.