Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Has anyone watched Danny’s Soccer Aid stories?

He’s showing his routine then it’s just him and Cooper but as they’re getting ready to go on a walk Danny says ‘we’re going to leave Mummy to work’ then they shout bye and he films her out in the garden setting up her tripod!

I think they’re obviously sharing child care so they can both still work but still seems odd they don’t do much together.

Dinosaurlover2019

I follow her but I must say I don’t listen to or watch her stories much. Her kid is so cute but she has splashed him all over her page which considering Danny is famous and his following etc would freak me out really. I hope they haven’t split because the baby is still so little. Maybe they’re in a rough a patch? Not all marriages are plain sailing etc as we know. I don’t post about my husband or such on my page but I love him dearly.

Pixie06

VIP Member
This might be the meanest thing I've ever said on here but i think she actually can't stand him 😳 Seems like she resents him taking up space in her life and the fact she has to spend any time with him at all. I kind of hope she is faking it to be relatable because its such a shame, he seems like a lovely little boy..

And I say this as someone who has always enjoyed time away from my daughter, whether it be a night out or a few days away with my husband. But I've sure as hell always enjoyed being back and spending time together.
I think the feeling is mutual!

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
No! She disabled comments so I think she got a lot of flack from people saying how mean on Cooper! She probably is having a tree but couldn’t resist yet another AD!