The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she’s moaned sooooo much!

If that was their only holiday this year, I would understand (I’d be annoyed if it was me!) but It’s not like they can’t afford to go on another holiday abroad this year, most people don’t have that luxury 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Omg she’s moaned sooooo much!

If that was their only holiday this year, I would understand (I’d be annoyed if it was me!) but It’s not like they can’t afford to go on another holiday abroad this year, most people don’t have that luxury 🤷‍♀️
Exactly this!
McFly have no more than a handful of summer shows per month. They have plenty of chances to get away over the summer holidays, even if it's just a couple of long weekends.

Reactions: 2
I have a horrible feeling they’ll try for another baby soon with Cooper off to school in the not too distant future. Ad potential will dry up for him soon, and then what will Georgia do?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I have a horrible feeling they’ll try for another baby soon with Cooper off to school in the not too distant future. Ad potential will dry up for him soon, and then what will Georgia do?
No way will she have another baby as she has clearly hated motherhood!

All she does is moan and Cooper sounds like such a sensitive little soul 😢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Is she annoyed that she can’t spend time alone away from Danny and Cooper because the sun isn’t out 🤔

Reactions: 7
Threat suggestion Georgia needs an Edit, away on credit. Privileged Winge, embarrasses her toddler son how cringe.

Reactions: 4
Why does she always fall over, I’m sure in the past she’s fallen a couple of times while running / with the pram when cooper was younger

Isn't she deaf in one ear? It probably does affect her balance a bit. But she milks it for sympathy.

Whenever her instagram engagement stats go down she chucks herself down with them.

• Haha
I'd love to be off on holiday now, regardless of the weather. She's so negative, it must be so draining for everyone around her, poor Cooper included. Danny has always seemed a fairly upbeat guy, wonder how he copes with her always trying to drag the mood down.

Why does she always fall over, I’m sure in the past she’s fallen a couple of times while running / with the pram when cooper was younger
A while ago she was having brain scans but I can’t remember the reason now but it was quite unusual I think?

Thread suggestion: Georgia Jones loves a moan, why won’t her son just leave her alone?

Reactions: 8
she comes across as very ungrateful. danny should divorce her and remarry someone who treats him and cooper with a bit of respect

• Haha
No way will she have another baby as she has clearly hated motherhood!

All she does is moan and Cooper sounds like such a sensitive little soul 😢
She just never words things well does she. Once again I know the desired impact she was going for but she's totally missed the mark. It comes across as oh no the sun isn't shining so I can't lounge by the pool and take the perfect snap of my son and husband playing to post on Instagram and portray the perfect family holiday.

Reactions: 3
Hilarious how she came back on her stories and made a big deal about her comeback… all to get followers’ thoughts on a notebook colour 🤣 FML she is so vapid!

And also how minging was that spiders nest OMG 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.