The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry. That sick child at a festival post. As if she was absolutely skint with no way home but to wait for for bus back like she purchased a festival bus ticket and has no money or other way of getting home.
I feel as though she's just totally missed the mark with being a parent, or maybe it's just the relatable insta parent thing she keeps getting so wrong

Reactions: 1
Some people just shouldn't have children. She is one of them. Self absorbed airhead.

Reactions: 5
If my baby was poorly there's no way I'd force him to sit backstage at a loud concert, clearly not enjoying himself. We'd be off home, or at least to go and find somewhere quiet for him. I wonder if the reason she finds motherhood so hard is because she's lacking that maternal instinct a bit.

I remember how shocked the other McFly couples were when Georgia and Danny announced she was pregnant. I remember Giovanna saying they never expected it as they loved their holidays and nights out too much. They definitely found parenthood a shock and I don’t think Georgia has ever got over how much it changed their lives.

I remember how shocked the other McFly couples were when Georgia and Danny announced she was pregnant. I remember Giovanna saying they never expected it as they loved their holidays and nights out too much. They definitely found parenthood a shock and I don’t think Georgia has ever got over how much it changed their lives.
I’ll be honest and say that I found parenthood a massive shock and I still struggle with it now 4 years later. HOWEVER I am really aware of how I portray this in my everyday life because I don’t want my son to feel unwanted or a burden. Georgia has no problem with putting it all over the internet and I feel so sorry for Cooper when he’s old enough to see it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think most of us are guilty of trying to get through the day with our kids sometimes but why does she hate Cooper so much? 😅 and why does she post it on social media for him to see when he grows up? If your kid has one day off nursery a week surely you make plans for that day with them? Getting out and about? Such an odd person.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think most of us are guilty of trying to get through the day with our kids sometimes but why does she hate Cooper so much? 😅 and why does she post it on social media for him to see when he grows up? If your kid has one day off nursery a week surely you make plans for that day with them? Getting out and about? Such an odd person.
It was the work comment that confused me

She hardly has a 9-5 with a 2 hour commute.
Just sits around with her notepad and highlighters creating “content” (ADVERTS) and modelling for a pjs company no one has heard of once in a blue moon 🤣

Reactions: 11
Surely he is at a nice age now? I used to love my days off with my daughter! It's weird she moans so much!

Reactions: 4
Oh I was just coming on here after seeing the nursery post, I see I’m not the only one! Absolutely baffling behaviour. Everyone I know with kids that has a day or two off FROM THEIR ACTUAL 9-5 (and longer) JOB enjoys that day with with their kid(s) and makes plans with them or to meet up with friends. Why wouldn’t you?! She’s so bleeping weird, unless she’s just a blatant liar. She’s alright hanging out with Coops when it’s for #ads - making pizza and going to Zizzi’s this week alone isn’t it? - but god forbid she actually spends quality time with him for free or entertains him 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think she trying hard, way too hard to be that relatable mum who doesn't enjoy every second of parenthood and tries to make others feel okay if they are the same. But the difference is she seems to rarely enjoy time with Cooper and just being with him doing whatever. I have a child the exact same age as Cooper and have nowhere near access to the things she does. She could just about do anything on his day off. She chose mum, no work, no chores. But it still came across as as work post, like oh must post about Coopers day off. It just seemed so formal and work like to me. She'll probably have another #AD soon about some app or kit to do with your kids on their day off. And it'll be a life saver for her and Coops and then she'll be back complaining in a week.
It's as if she treats being a mum as a other job she has and it's added to her to do list and she's not exactly thrilled about it. I find it strange she tries so hard to have a relaxed open page about being a mum and how it isn't always easy, yet the photos she posts are still so staged and 'perfect' looking

This might be the meanest thing I've ever said on here but i think she actually can't stand him 😳 Seems like she resents him taking up space in her life and the fact she has to spend any time with him at all. I kind of hope she is faking it to be relatable because its such a shame, he seems like a lovely little boy..

And I say this as someone who has always enjoyed time away from my daughter, whether it be a night out or a few days away with my husband. But I've sure as hell always enjoyed being back and spending time together.

Reactions: 9
It is important that anyone who struggles with parenthood doesn't feel alone and it is good that Georgia is speaking publically about this.

But, there's a difference between admitting parenting hasn't come easily but you love your son regardless and moaning constantly to the point your son will be hurt when he reads it. She doesn't show any sensitivity to how he will feel in the future.

Georgia, we get it, you resent your son. Stop regurgitating the same content over and over.

It does amuse me that she launched Bump when pregnant aa though she was a pregnancy expert and obviously thinking she would be automatically the world's greatest ever mother. Then she realised a baby is a lot more than a fashion accessory.

Reactions: 8
It is important that anyone who struggles with parenthood doesn't feel alone and it is good that Georgia is speaking publically about this.

But, there's a difference between admitting parenting hasn't come easily but you love your son regardless and moaning constantly to the point your son will be hurt when he reads it. She doesn't show any sensitivity to how he will feel in the future.

Georgia, we get it, you resent your son. Stop regurgitating the same content over and over.

It does amuse me that she launched Bump when pregnant aa though she was a pregnancy expert and obviously thinking she would be automatically the world's greatest ever mother. Then she realised a baby is a lot more than a fashion accessory.
Totally agree with this. It’s ok to struggle with motherhood and being a parent and your toddlers behaviour etc but her (constant) posts do not come across this way. That poor boy, he’s such a wee cutie, feel really sorry for him.

Reactions: 3
This might be the meanest thing I've ever said on here but i think she actually can't stand him 😳 Seems like she resents him taking up space in her life and the fact she has to spend any time with him at all. I kind of hope she is faking it to be relatable because its such a shame, he seems like a lovely little boy..

And I say this as someone who has always enjoyed time away from my daughter, whether it be a night out or a few days away with my husband. But I've sure as hell always enjoyed being back and spending time together.
I think the feeling is mutual!

anyone else seen on her stories that Cooper was “overwhelmed” at the sound check? maybe they need to approach danny’s job different with him or just accept that he’s not a fletcher/judd kid.

Reactions: 3
I don't see soundcheck being any fun at all for someone Cooper's age.

Imagine being that little and going to your daddy's work for the day!? It would be boring and you want to play with Daddy but he's working.

Yet again Georgia posting at Cooper's expense.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It will be hard to compare him to the other kids who (mainly fletchers) have had music forced on them by their parents and love to be at the concerts.
Waiting until he asks to go is the obvious choice. There's nothing worse than being in that environment when you don't want to be and cooper already seems like a quiet/anxious child from what she posts.

I may have watched too many soaps, but anybody else get a lesbian vibe when she posts photos with her mate Rose? She looks the happiest ever when she’s with her and they spend a lot of time together- but I’ve never noticed with anybody else? I know people can be close, and aside from the fact she’s married, I’ve no problem with what she gets up to- but yeah, just a thought I’ve had when she’s with her.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.