The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoa her parents house is huge! Looks like a Manor House. I didn’t realise they were loaded. On her latest instastories
Her parents own a florist and her Dad had a gardening services company. I’m sure she said something before about them living where he worked so maybe he was the grounds man in a big estate or something?

Reactions: 2
Georgia and Danny had they're wedding there.... think it's all her parents house. It sold for just over £1mil in 2009.... I reckon they're probably pretty loaded. Her sister went to medical school...that's predominantly a rich persons profession!!!

Reactions: 2
Why is she so obsessed with her flabs and rolls... either squeezing to show some cellulite or like just now, showing movement when running (which would be concerning if there wasn’t any movement)
To me she’s someone who needs help.

Reactions: 3
Why is she so obsessed with her flabs and rolls... either squeezing to show some cellulite or like just now, showing movement when running (which would be concerning if there wasn’t any movement)
To me she’s someone who needs help.
Because she's like, SO relatable....

That bit of “balcony/ roof of there extension, doesn’t look very safe for coops with no railings and what looks like a door leading straight onto it 😱😱😱

Reactions: 4
My kids had no bedtime routine when they were young! I was crap at that aspect! Georgia strikes me as wanting a lot of 'me' time so it doesn't surprise me he goes to bed early and has a good routine! Same way it didn't surprise me she hasn't had another baby!

Reactions: 5
I’m confused though - she said that they kept him up for the football but he got bored after 10 minutes. So why not put him to bed then rather than getting out play doh and other things to fill the 90 minutes?

Reactions: 9
Anyone else feel like she’s going a bit OTT with this ‘relatable’ my kid annoys me sometimes stuff? Every other post recently has been about how much her kid annoys her, how she didn’t instantly love him, how she hates this aspect of parenting and that aspect of parenting?

You don’t like your kid Georgia, we get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've noticed this too, it looks like Danny loves being a dad and genuinely enjoys spending time with Cooper

Anyone else feel like she’s going a bit OTT with this ‘relatable’ my kid annoys me sometimes stuff? Every other post recently has been about how much her kid annoys her, how she didn’t instantly love him, how she hates this aspect of parenting and that aspect of parenting?

She probably got a lot of engagement when she first said it so is now milking it for more engagement.

I don’t doubt she loves her son but it’s obvious motherhood was not what she thought it would be and I think it’s clear he disrupted their lifestyle too much and she misses her old life. My sister was a bit like this and she didn’t have anymore kids which I’m sure Georgia won’t either!

Weird how much fun she has with him and how much she enjoys being a parent in the paid for #ad posts though....

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Not I sure I've ever known anyone admit so freely how much they can't stand being a parent. I'm sure most people don't enjoy it all of the time but every week there's a new post ramming it in our faces that she really resents the fact poor cooper is there taking up her time and stopping her living her old life 🙄

I'm really over this whole let's all constantly talk about the negatives all the time in order to be relatable. Its boring.

Reactions: 5
Not I sure I've ever known anyone admit so freely how much they can't stand being a parent. I'm sure most people don't enjoy it all of the time but every week there's a new post ramming it in our faces that she really resents the fact poor cooper is there taking up her time and stopping her living her old life 🙄

I'm really over this whole let's all constantly talk about the negatives all the time in order to be relatable. Its boring.
And the only time she posts anything remotely positive is for an AD 🙄

Oh here we go, another one 🙄

The amount she exploits that child as a cash cow isn’t right

And for a model, as far as I can tell, she just works for that £50 a pop pjs company and that’s it 🤣

Reactions: 1
"Danny darling, I know you have your first gig in forever this weekend but MAZDA are going to PAY me to pretend I enjoy spending time with our son!!!! Will you come and film us?"

• Haha
She’s a great example of why it’s important to normalise not having children. By following the “life script”, some people end up miserable and it’s not fair on the kid.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.