The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love McFly (no shame there) but disappointed at how sold out they and their partners are. Mostly disappointed with Izzy and I agree with @FakeSmile who said how she sells out her children now. They’re all just money hungry and I’m looking forward to more rules and laws about exposing and making money from non-consenting children.

Cooper is a sweet boy and it’s sad his Mum feels the need to exploit him for ad money. I stopped following but she still pops up in my explore page and I feel like I know everything about him.She’s definitely not the only one - I’ve even seen worse! But Georgia is just ad after ad and I seriously don’t think there’s anything she won’t exploit and we’re bound to see it soon. Sorry, haven’t said anything new but feel better for it 😂 rant over!

Reactions: 9
I love McFly (no shame there) but disappointed at how sold out they and their partners are. Mostly disappointed with Izzy and I agree with @FakeSmile who said how she sells out her children now. They’re all just money hungry and I’m looking forward to more rules and laws about exposing and making money from non-consenting children.

Cooper is a sweet boy and it’s sad his Mum feels the need to exploit him for ad money. I stopped following but she still pops up in my explore page and I feel like I know everything about him.She’s definitely not the only one - I’ve even seen worse! But Georgia is just ad after ad and I seriously don’t think there’s anything she won’t exploit and we’re bound to see it soon. Sorry, haven’t said anything new but feel better for it 😂 rant over!
i agree with everything you said. I like Izzy the best out of the three “WAGS” though am surprised at how much they show of their children. I do think that she is particular about what she advertises.. it just seems like Georgia will literally advertise anything and everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why do these ‘influencers’ think people fall for the ‘lots of you asking’..in this case about Cooper’s balance bike which was gifted but she says ‘will add a little swipe up’ 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I can't believe she bright in the fact that her sister had a premature baby just to advertise sudocream 🤦🏼‍♀️. She could have choosen a more natural picture of her and her sister too..

Reactions: 4
that disney plus advert... not being funny but they both shoved C in front of tv from being really small! you could (and still do) always hear the tv in the background of their stories.

Wonder if she deletes comments....she only has 9 on her grid from the latest Ad. Terrible engagement 🙄😅

i agree with everything you said. I like Izzy the best out of the three “WAGS” though am surprised at how much they show of their children. I do think that she is particular about what she advertises.. it just seems like Georgia will literally advertise anything and everything.
It's so sad isn't it? Is there anything she does that's authentic with her son? Imagine every time you talk and play with your child it's being filmed and making money. I can't imagine she does anything spontaneous with him. C's whole life is for an app.

Reactions: 7
No way has she got her 2 year old son painting rocks and managed to turn it into an #ad as well. She doesn't even try to hide it anymore. It's just as after ad. Obviously I've went wrong somewhere because I spent the other day making a hedgehog using paints and leafs and didn't get paid for it.
I refuse to believe she couldn't think to let her toddler get messy and paint some stones on her own, but then again she is getting money from I just taking a few photos and doing what most parents do with their children 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
No way has she got her 2 year old son painting rocks and managed to turn it into an #ad as well. She doesn't even try to hide it anymore. It's just as after ad. Obviously I've went wrong somewhere because I spent the other day making a hedgehog using paints and leafs and didn't get paid for it.
I refuse to believe she couldn't think to let her toddler get messy and paint some stones on her own, but then again she is getting money from I just taking a few photos and doing what most parents do with their children 🤷🏼‍♀️

i’m so glad he’s at nursery to get the stimulation he needs to develop.

Reactions: 5
Her best friend has split with her husband, who used to be the bands tour manager. Both couples were super close. Seems all very odd if perhaps Georgia and Danny had separated and now back together but I think it’s more she’s realised she’s naff all without saying whose wife she is.

Her best friend has split with her husband, who used to be the bands tour manager. Both couples were super close. Seems all very odd if perhaps Georgia and Danny had separated and now back together but I think it’s more she’s realised she’s naff all without saying whose wife she is.
Which friend is that as she’s got quite a few best friends from what I can see?!

I’m thinking now that they did go through a rough patch but she’ll blame it on her mental health. I also don’t think they’ll have more children as I think having Cooper and their lifestyle changing dramatically had a big effect on her.

Reactions: 1
Which friend is that as she’s got quite a few best friends from what I can see?!

I’m thinking now that they did go through a rough patch but she’ll blame it on her mental health. I also don’t think they’ll have more children as I think having Cooper and their lifestyle changing dramatically had a big effect on her.
The brunette one with a child the same age, model too, think it’s Rose?

Reactions: 1
Has anyone mentioned her rings are back on in the pic from the 4th? Also, whenever my kid says “I love you” I don’t just laugh and say “do you?”

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Using children for ads and content should be illegal. The kid is a prop and it's disgusting. She should be ashamed of herself. How can she sell her child to advertisers who are using him to flog tit to everyone. Just get a job and make your own money. It's not the responsibility of a child to pay for his own nursery bills and roof over his head. Makes me feel sick just thinking about the long term effects on the child.

Reactions: 13
Using children for ads and content should be illegal. The kid is a prop and it's disgusting. She should be ashamed of herself. How can she sell her child to advertisers who are using him to flog tit to everyone. Just get a job and make your own money. It's not the responsibility of a child to pay for his own nursery bills and roof over his head. Makes me feel sick just thinking about the long term effects on the child.
I know it's not the exact same but you would imagine with her being a model she wouldn't want to expose Copper to all of this online at such a young age, especially when his parents are in the public eye. He might not want to walk down the street in 15 years and be papped smoking and have a non story when about him, but everyone will recognise him etc. And not only that, I feel like she pumps out #ad after #ad in such a way that he's definitely just a prop. They don't come across to me as genuine. It's as if she gets a message about a product she's never mentioned before, fires up a quick staged photo, grabs Cooper, photo gets taken and she's interested again until the next time. I know you only see so much on Instagram but she's never just having a wee day out with him, or painting in the house unless some app she's working with has suggested it and even then it's another staged photo.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.