The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly Georgia related since she promotes them so much, but has anyone on here tried Cyber Jammies? I bought a Size 14 once when I was a Size 10 (those were the days 🤣) as I like PJs big and they came up tight! Such tit sizing 🤪

Reactions: 1
No idea. Has anyone else been wondering if she is pregnant? Dunno why she just has that exhausted look about her, mind you I suppose we all do at the moment!
I came here to find out this 😂 shes Got to be, I'd put money on it.Thats why she's doing coopers room and mentioning scandiborn in the stories. Tagging companies to get sent free stuff 🤔

Reactions: 2
I came here to find out this 😂 shes Got to be, I'd put money on it.Thats why she's doing coopers room and mentioning scandiborn in the stories. Tagging companies to get sent free stuff 🤔
Yeah and might be why she’s upgraded him to a bed so they can use the cot

Id be surprised if she was pregnant, she doesn’t seem maternal at all and doesn’t seem to have enjoyed motherhood whatsoever. As awful as it sounds, it would be a guaranteed source of income for her so probably would see it as a job

Reactions: 11
I’m all for personal choices as parents but as a Mum to a 3 year old it really freaks me out when I see other 3 year olds drinking from bottles!! There is no need 🤪

Reactions: 4
With birthdays and Mother’s Day etc, they have both seemed pretty genuinely lovey dovey in their posts and stories recently... I hope that means if they had problems in lockdown as some of us suspected that they’ve moved on from them. Can imagine Georgia’s brain issues have been quite stressful 😱

Reactions: 7
Foodie Thursday is back! Woop! Sharing recipes and treats and things!! How exciting...

Cooper eats chocolate buttons 🤣🤣 foooking hell, riveting stuff that will inspire mothers all across Instagram I’m sure 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Foodie Thursday is back! Woop! Sharing recipes and treats and things!! How exciting...

Cooper eats chocolate buttons 🤣🤣 foooking hell, riveting stuff that will inspire mothers all across Instagram I’m sure 🤪
Chocolate buttons in multiple plastic containers with tit plastic toys. But she's "on a mission to find a plastic free alternative"...how hard is it to buy a big bag and put a few in a bowl? Why are these influencers so wasteful, they are all constantly flogging tit which is 90% plastic waste!!

Reactions: 3
Notice there both posting lots of pictures of each other lately, hopefully that means whatever stopped them posting each other is sorted

Reactions: 5
What’s with all the ads of them in the bath/shower. Of course it’s up to her and Danny what they share of themselves but poor cooper doesn’t stand a chance, had to flick the ones of him in the bath , they don’t know who could be watching them 😡😡

Ahhh. I'm so glad she has a thread. Everytime I see her face, I still get angry because of what she did to her dogs. Poor puppers deserve better and I hope they're living better with someone who doesn't throw them away after atleast 5 years because of pregnancy.

Reactions: 4
Ahhh. I'm so glad she has a thread. Everytime I see her face, I still get angry because of what she did to her dogs. Poor puppers deserve better and I hope they're living better with someone who doesn't throw them away after atleast 5 years because of pregnancy.
Totally agree, they live with someone in the family one passed away, they did a story about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.