The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, what 4 year old asks 'are you tired of me?' Where has he picked that up from? Because he's obviously overheard it being used and more than once for it to work its way into this conversation.

Reactions: 12
When he says 'can you come and sit next to me' and she refuses is because she can't film him if she's sat next to him. He's not stupid he must see her aiming her phone at him the poor bugger.

I never see any negative comments on her posts, she must use filters!

Reactions: 6
When he says 'can you come and sit next to me' and she refuses is because she can't film him if she's sat next to him. He's not stupid he must see her aiming her phone at him the poor bugger.

I never see any negative comments on her posts, she must use filters!
She probably goes through and deletes them. That's the sum total of her 'engagement'.

Reactions: 2
Also, what 4 year old asks 'are you tired of me?' Where has he picked that up from? Because he's obviously overheard it being used and more than once for it to work its way into this conversation.
That’s what I found the worst part of this, he’s clearly a very sensitive 4 year old (from info and videos she’s put out there), so for him to come out with this expression is utterly heartbreaking 💔 I don’t think my 4 year old knows expressions like that and I would be so upset if she said that to me. Not Georgia though, just carry on filming your own whingeing for the Gram… how ironic 🙄

Reactions: 7
He liked the post! Which says it all really.
I think if he was at home and witnessed it happening day in, day out, he'd probably have a different opinion. But he's been down at the studio at lot, Georgia is carrying the brunt of the childcare over the Easter hols and we all know how impatient she gets with Cooper.

Kids are exhausting, but for him to be saying the things he's saying - there's got to be some sort of emotional neglect. At the very least she's obviously very hot/cold with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Some people just have such outdated views of parenting. They forget to treat their child like a person - to give them privacy and dignity and to help them to understand the world around them. At 4 they're still experiencing such big feelings and have no way to process them unless they've been taught - it doesn't seem like Georgia or Danny have been doing much teaching at all. Telling a child off for 'being silly' and 'whinging' sends the message that they are only lovable when they are behaving in a certain way. Usually that means being quiet and not making any extra work for adults. Making a big deal of being asked to pick up Lego is honestly ridiculous. It's fine to set limits and boundaries, and to talk through them, but only when they're sensible limits. What did you think you were signing up for when you had a child?!?!

I agree with the poster who said he's obviously heard those phrases before - to come out with 'are you tired of me' is absolutely heartbreaking, and not something he'd just be able to dream up himself! Georgia thinks she's being a relatable mum but really she's just telling on how bad her parenting skills are in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is the video still up or if it’s not does anyone know where I can find it?

Sorry just realised it’s on her feed, not her stories!

I only follow her cos I'm a mcfly fan and love Danny and Cooper. I can't warm to Georgia but I can't put my finger on why

Reactions: 3
The video is so sad. He's litreally asking for attention but she just doesn't get it and just has to keep the phone rolling for her content.

Anyone in the comments giving her praise is an utter dimwit too.

Reactions: 8
she used to start fights in the toilets at mcfly gigs back in the day 😂😂😂
I know his ex Olivia wasn't very popular with fans. But I've never heard about Georgia kicking off at them. Not surprised.

The video is so sad. He's litreally asking for attention but she just doesn't get it and just has to keep the phone rolling for her content.

Anyone in the comments giving her praise is an utter dimwit too.
Might just be me, but a lot of women who follow these 'professional mums' on social media seem to be a bit gormless.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched the video in its entirety and I am absolutely gobsmacked she has posted it. That poor boy. My husband is sat next to me and just a few comments from him were ‘does she realise how badly she’s handling that?’ ‘She’s basically agreeing with him that he makes her tired’ ‘so passive aggressive.

We have both adamantly agreed we would not speak to our child in that way let alone post it. ‘Why are you so angry with me?’ Gets me every time, the poor boy looks like he’s going to burst into tears. Important that you don’t actually see her face…

I’m dumbfounded, honestly.

• Heart
That poor boy. I had to stop the video when he kept asking her for help and she refused 💔

Mine are much older than Cooper and they've never ever used phrases like he has. My eldest is a really sensitive soul and even he never has. Also the fact that the video is now out there forever for anyone to see is awful. I've filmed the kids before when they've been arses but only briefly and only to send to my partner to explain why I've packed my bags and left the country 🤣

Reactions: 5
I have said this multiple times here.

Georgia is allowed to not enjoy being a mum. She is allowed to be fed up of whining. She is allowed to be fed up of stupid questions. She is allowed to be tired and not want to get up from the chair. All her feelings are valid. But as a parent she has to find way to put all of that aside and not let it impact how she treats her son. She has to be the bigger person but she seems too self-absorbed to be able to do that.

Becoming a parent is a gamble, and you just don't know how you are going to take to it. Clearly, it isn't for Georgia and that is sad for her and both Cooper.

It is absolutely right that mother's like Georgia who don't enjoy parenthood have a voice somewhere, but in the interest of the child's feelings, it should be anonymous. We don't need videos or photos of distressed children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.