Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Sorry I just came here to this thread having never heard of this woman BUT someone’s just reposted her latest “real post baby body” video. Yeah it’s a real post baby body because it’s yours and you carried your child in there and now that’s what you look like. However it’s fucking insulting to ehhhhh nearly everyone else for you to be FORCING your stomach to look not toned. Literally forcing it with your hands as you fish for likes. She seems like a clown.

Reactions: 9

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
On Danny's stories he said they are renovating the bathrooms and the lounge is full of all the stuff. She's gone back to her parents without Cooper. Surely if your house was a bit of a building site you'd take the child away from it all?!

• Wow
I love McFly (no shame there) but disappointed at how sold out they and their partners are. Mostly disappointed with Izzy and I agree with @FakeSmile who said how she sells out her children now. They’re all just money hungry and I’m looking forward to more rules and laws about exposing and making money from non-consenting children.

Cooper is a sweet boy and it’s sad his Mum feels the need to exploit him for ad money. I stopped following but she still pops up in my explore page and I feel like I know everything about him.She’s definitely not the only one - I’ve even seen worse! But Georgia is just ad after ad and I seriously don’t think there’s anything she won’t exploit and we’re bound to see it soon. Sorry, haven’t said anything new but feel better for it 😂 rant over!

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I really wish she would get a contract that pays her enough to stop her promoting anything and everything constantly. Hair care - check. Skin care - check. Pull ups - check. Books - check. Chocolate - check. Leggings - check. Tea - check. The list goes on and on.
The video posted from the start of the month where Cooper is on his scooter is so lovely. He goes it really well for a child his age, was a bit concerned about him being able to go to close to the edge though and then when I read the caption and realised it was also an #Ad I felt sorry for him. Nothing is sacred.

bellbells16

VIP Member
Accidents happen.....but I honestly can’t get over the mentality to take a picture when your child is injured and you’re waiting for an ambulance to arrive🤯

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Anyone else feel like she’s going a bit OTT with this ‘relatable’ my kid annoys me sometimes stuff? Every other post recently has been about how much her kid annoys her, how she didn’t instantly love him, how she hates this aspect of parenting and that aspect of parenting?

You don’t like your kid Georgia, we get it.

• Haha

Pixie06

VIP Member
Makes me so mad! I wonder what Danny thinks of her bullshit this time around.
It's only her that pimps out Cooper for #ad not seen Danny do it (could be wrong), and doesn't really involve himself in it, so I'm presuming doesn't like or agree otherwise he'd be in them. The Fletcher's and Judd's clearly have no problem exploiting their children for money. I have so much more respect for Matt and Emma Willis for protecting their kids privacy in this way.

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
And to him they aren’t “silly things”. They’re important things that are on his mind. It might be trivial to us, but we’re grown adults who can rationalise and work things out ourselves. Lego on the floor is nothing to us, but to a tired emotional child who’s just been told off it could be major and all he wants is Mummy’s reassurance that she’s there and will still help him. Instead he gets a camera in his face while she moans that she’s tired because she’s been doing ‘mummy things’ all day 🙄

That poor boy. I hope Danny is kinder to him than this moron is.

Pixie06

VIP Member
I think she thought they would get the same engagement and fame as the Fletchers got becoming parents, and that's the only reason she wanted a child. She comes across extremely self obsessed and selfish. I find her so irritating and unlikeable. The only reason she gets any attention is because of who she's married to, she knows if they split up she won't get the same adoration as she gets now. I can't believe she has fans of her own, only fans of Danny who follow her.

Last edited:

bellbells16

VIP Member
Georgia strikes me as someone who thought her life would be easier and better than what it is even though she is incredibly privileged. The way she goes on you would think that they were living on minimum wage. They have a nice life and a nice house, but she probably sees the likes of Tom and Gi and how easy they fell into spon con and book deals with a big house and are far more rich and famous and it annoys her. Danny was the one that people focused on in McFly, so it is kinda surprising that the rest of the band have carved out more of a niche than him. He seems happy with his life, but I just get the feeling that Georgia thought it would be "more". It was so obvious that she was going for that mummy influencer life from the second she announced her pregnancy and tied it into the launch of her new youtube. I really think she thought motherhood would be easier and that the big sponsorship deals would come rolling in with minimum effort required.

Reactions: 8

cobette

VIP Member
It is important that anyone who struggles with parenthood doesn't feel alone and it is good that Georgia is speaking publically about this.

But, there's a difference between admitting parenting hasn't come easily but you love your son regardless and moaning constantly to the point your son will be hurt when he reads it. She doesn't show any sensitivity to how he will feel in the future.

Georgia, we get it, you resent your son. Stop regurgitating the same content over and over.

It does amuse me that she launched Bump when pregnant aa though she was a pregnancy expert and obviously thinking she would be automatically the world's greatest ever mother. Then she realised a baby is a lot more than a fashion accessory.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Nobody should compare one child to another. My daughter had excellent speech but her two brothers both needed speech therapy. One son didn't speak until he was 4. Also, Cooper spent a lot of time with a Nanny and at Nursery so he would have been stimulated. Speech isn't anything to do with lack of parenting. Well not in my experience. I also find speech problems are more common in boys. My husband also had speech problems as a child.

As for wanting them back at Nursery/School. I can relate to this!

However, I do think Georgia quite often comes across badly when she films Cooper's speech and says things like she hasn't a clue what he's saying and has a bored tone to her voice.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Very gushing Anniversary posts from them both today whereas she barely bothered the last few years! I think it’s now obvious they went through a rough patch in their marriage as she stopped wearing her wedding rings for ages too and never promoted anything of his or barely posted about him on her grid but now it’s all back to happily married!

Having a baby definitely created a strain but more on her part I’d say.

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I remember how shocked the other McFly couples were when Georgia and Danny announced she was pregnant. I remember Giovanna saying they never expected it as they loved their holidays and nights out too much. They definitely found parenthood a shock and I don’t think Georgia has ever got over how much it changed their lives.
I’ll be honest and say that I found parenthood a massive shock and I still struggle with it now 4 years later. HOWEVER I am really aware of how I portray this in my everyday life because I don’t want my son to feel unwanted or a burden. Georgia has no problem with putting it all over the internet and I feel so sorry for Cooper when he’s old enough to see it all.

• Heart