The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know an awful lot about it for someone so against it 😂😂
That’s because I googled her range to remind myself as it’s about 2 years ago now! But I remember it as I’m one of those saddos who used to go to the Boots 70% off sale and I remember it all been in the sale and nobody even buying it in the sale 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Considering Georgia likes to promote absolutely anything going, you’d have thought there would have been more of a lead in to her own product. It’s just so random!

I’m laughing so much at how extra she is about a notebook. It literally is something you can find in the poundshop. Worked a year on a notebook. Oh Hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m laughing so much at how extra she is about a notebook. It literally is something you can find in the poundshop. Worked a year on a notebook. Oh Hun.
She thought...well the 2 other Mcfly wife's came out with books and were semi successful...Nicholas Sparks had massive success with The NOTEBOOK...duh....no trainer! Sunday Times bestseller here she comes!

Considering Georgia likes to promote absolutely anything going, you’d have thought there would have been more of a lead in to her own product. It’s just so random!
But this is what I was talking about earlier in the thread. Everything is so scattered and disorganised with Georgia. Just flog this thing now, grab a quick cheque.

Reactions: 1
She's sold out.
Who are the idiots that bought up all them £15 notebooks? I feel like they should be on some sort of list. Mental.

• Haha
no wonder she “sold out” of them.. she’s gifted them to her mummy influencer friends 😂😂😂

Again with the inappropriate Cooper content on her insta. “My heart is hurting” “Are you tired of me?” “Why are you so angry with me?” While she moans at him for whinging, asking silly things etc. Poor kid. Not something to share for content and no wonder the poor kid is upset and begging for attention when she turns every conversation in to a filming opportunity.

Reactions: 7
Again with the inappropriate Cooper content on her insta. “My heart is hurting” “Are you tired of me?” “Why are you so angry with me?” While she moans at him for whinging, asking silly things etc. Poor kid. Not something to share for content and no wonder the poor kid is upset and begging for attention when she turns every conversation in to a filming opportunity.
How random that Pixie Lott has commented on it

he’s telling/asking her silly things because he’s comfortable enough to do that. honestly, what a silly woman she is. makes me wonder what else is said by her to C in order for him to say those things. poor coops.

Reactions: 3
And to him they aren’t “silly things”. They’re important things that are on his mind. It might be trivial to us, but we’re grown adults who can rationalise and work things out ourselves. Lego on the floor is nothing to us, but to a tired emotional child who’s just been told off it could be major and all he wants is Mummy’s reassurance that she’s there and will still help him. Instead he gets a camera in his face while she moans that she’s tired because she’s been doing ‘mummy things’ all day 🙄

That poor boy. I hope Danny is kinder to him than this moron is.

"Do we think we need to stop whinging"

WHERE DOES HE GET IT FROM THOUGH MUMMY. Georgia's middle name is the eyeroll emoji.

• Haha
The worst thing is all the mums in the comments backing her up. 'Oh we all have those days' - we might have days where our patience runs out but we dont all film our child trying to express themselves and share it with a million people in a public forum!

Calling young kids 'silly' or 'naughty' is such a bug bear of mine. These words dont mean anything to children, theyre just words adults use when children are becoming inconvenient (but still likely acting in a totally normal way for a child).

Reactions: 6
Poor cooper he is such a sensitive little boy, he is such a good talker. That video is out there forever now. She could of sat next to him like he asked. Where is Danny when this is happening. I think Danny is more hands on but they don’t show that.

Reactions: 4
Poor cooper he is such a sensitive little boy, he is such a good talker. That video is out there forever now. She could of sat next to him like he asked. Where is Danny when this is happening. I think Danny is more hands on but they don’t show that.
He is a good talker but I remember when she used to moan about his speech thinking he had problems and was delayed. It’s not Georgia if she’s not moaning about poor Cooper 😡

Now it's in The Sun. Congratulations you stupid woman, you just put your son on blast for everyone to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
"Why are you so angry with me?"

Heartbreaking. He is a sensitive little soul and he deserves much more empathy from his selfish mother.

I know it isn't right to give into children's every whims but he asked her so nicely to help get the Lego, so all she's showed him is that his mummy won't help him when he asks her to, even if he does it nicely. On top of that she is WHINGING about him whinging. Hypocrite.

That people support her continuing to humiliate her child publicly is unreal.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.