Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
I have said this multiple times here.

Georgia is allowed to not enjoy being a mum. She is allowed to be fed up of whining. She is allowed to be fed up of stupid questions. She is allowed to be tired and not want to get up from the chair. All her feelings are valid. But as a parent she has to find way to put all of that aside and not let it impact how she treats her son. She has to be the bigger person but she seems too self-absorbed to be able to do that.

Becoming a parent is a gamble, and you just don't know how you are going to take to it. Clearly, it isn't for Georgia and that is sad for her and both Cooper.

It is absolutely right that mother's like Georgia who don't enjoy parenthood have a voice somewhere, but in the interest of the child's feelings, it should be anonymous. We don't need videos or photos of distressed children.

Reactions: 8

anon0503

I’ve just watched the video in its entirety and I am absolutely gobsmacked she has posted it. That poor boy. My husband is sat next to me and just a few comments from him were ‘does she realise how badly she’s handling that?’ ‘She’s basically agreeing with him that he makes her tired’ ‘so passive aggressive.

We have both adamantly agreed we would not speak to our child in that way let alone post it. ‘Why are you so angry with me?’ Gets me every time, the poor boy looks like he’s going to burst into tears. Important that you don’t actually see her face…

I’m dumbfounded, honestly.

• Heart

Lreb88

VIP Member
The poor kid having pictures of his eczema all over the internet.
I hope he’ll get a cut of the ad money seeing as it’s his misfortune/discomfort she’s making money from.

• Sad

Scragbags

VIP Member
The video is so sad. He's litreally asking for attention but she just doesn't get it and just has to keep the phone rolling for her content.

Anyone in the comments giving her praise is an utter dimwit too.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Why do these ‘influencers’ think people fall for the ‘lots of you asking’..in this case about Cooper’s balance bike which was gifted but she says ‘will add a little swipe up’ 😡

• Angry

Suzesnooze

VIP Member

Georgia has just posted this on insta. I wish her all the best and hope she’s got good support at home.
Hmm, not convinced. She was able to drive up to her parents and go on a night out with her friends. I sense an AD coming on related to anxiety.

cobette

VIP Member
And now Danny is posting an anniversary post
That post is quite sad, they look so happy on their wedding day. You can see the chemistry between them but it's not there anymore, or are they just not letting us see!? Curioser and curioser.

I am aware that I have completely fabricated this narrative in my head but that is what happens when influencers use social media to play games their lives become like a television show plot.

KINGAA

VIP Member
I never understood how they god rid of Danny’s dogs because she was pregnant, that type of person never sits right with me!

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I can’t believe she filmed and shared that video of Cooper. Well, I can, because she only parents for the camera. But it’s such a delicate moment with her son, who is scared and confused. It is so important to be in the moment and get it right for him. What on earth made her film it and then think it was ok to share?! If she wanted advice she could have used any photo of Cooper and asked in the caption. That poor boy.

• Sad

Buttercup1234

She’s a great example of why it’s important to normalise not having children. By following the “life script”, some people end up miserable and it’s not fair on the kid.

majestic26

VIP Member
So Georgia has sent Cooper away while Danny’s away as she obviously can’t cope on her own with him and Izzy has had to come off line as she misses Harry so much when he’s away so that just leaves Gi to tell us how she’s going to cope 🙄 who bloody cares!
Says a lot that Georgia has sent Cooper away because she doesn't want to solo parent, whereas Izzy and Gi are both doing these long solo stints with 3 kids each. I couldn't believe Georgia's post, like the fact that she ACTUALLY missed her child had taken her completely by surprise. Poor Cooper. She must view him as such a burden.

• Sad

dylan90

I'm so glad there is finally a place to talk about this (just discovered today!)... Have thought something was up with her and Danny for ages - comparing how she was on social with him to how she is now.

She barely posted about it, but definitely was at his solo gig in london (saw her) but she seemed more interested in entertaining / showing off to their friends than she did in watching him (Rose / Keith, Charlie Lauder etc etc all there) and she was constantly like getting them drinks and talking to them all rather than watching. I also saw her at the O2 with Danny's family but again barely posted it compared to previous tours.

Also found it weird that he was still liking and posting about her and but she just wasn't engaging with it at all.

But being a huge mcfly fan from day 1, Danny was always most private of all the boys and i was always really surprised he was okay with her sharing so much on social when she first started pivoting from modelling to social media influencing. I genuinely don't think he'd want to be a Tom / Gi type content family. I definitely think any ADS he does is her influence, maybe so she feels like they aren't living off him. But they definitely have the most modest house of them all even if it is in a posh part of london.

She used to always get the most hate from mcfly fans (jealousy / stan type accounts) so i wondered if she's stopped posting him because she couldn't handle the hate... rather than cos something is going on. I hope that it's not marriage troubles because I do think he really loves her so much and is not the type to be phased by what people think.

Reactions: 7

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
Maybe she's on "Cooper duty" this afternoon. If so, she can only get her phone out to record tantrums or boomerangs of them walking....

• Haha

onasidequest

VIP Member
"Do we think we need to stop whinging"

WHERE DOES HE GET IT FROM THOUGH MUMMY. Georgia's middle name is the eyeroll emoji.

• Haha

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Again with the inappropriate Cooper content on her insta. “My heart is hurting” “Are you tired of me?” “Why are you so angry with me?” While she moans at him for whinging, asking silly things etc. Poor kid. Not something to share for content and no wonder the poor kid is upset and begging for attention when she turns every conversation in to a filming opportunity.