The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she allowed in changing rooms and to try on clothes? All stores near me the changing rooms are shut

Reactions: 1
I see her posting again about how she didn't feel instant love for Cooper and that she went back to work 2 weeks after giving birth. I've always thought they didn't cope well with having a baby that disrupted their lives. I definitely don't think she'll be having anymore kids. I've got a few friends who were the same. Parenthood wasn't what they expected and they never had any other kids.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just started following Danny’s sister again and the way she is with her little one compared to Georgie is night and day.

she’s only interested in sharing Cooper whenit’s partof an ad. Vicki is pregnant again and is just so smitten with her wee making time to play with the ad for that app xx

Reactions: 4
Who else gives their child an inhaler and thinks ‘ooo content!!’
Very very weird the way she's gone about this. Indontnkjowbif it's just cause I'm so use to her constant ad's for things she never mentions ever again but the way she has written this post and posed for the photo just comes across as weird. Also didn't she do an ad for some kind of GP app not all that long ago but then says it took 2 months before Cooper was physically seen by a doctor? If my 3 year old was regularly coughing to the point of being sick and getting no sleep I'd have pushed to have him seen sooner.

Reactions: 5
The blue inhaler is for when you have an attack, the brown is a preventative, both used for different purposes. How can she say it didn't do much.

Sorry I just came here to this thread having never heard of this woman BUT someone’s just reposted her latest “real post baby body” video. Yeah it’s a real post baby body because it’s yours and you carried your child in there and now that’s what you look like. However it’s bleeping insulting to ehhhhh nearly everyone else for you to be FORCING your stomach to look not toned. Literally forcing it with your hands as you fish for likes. She seems like a clown.

Reactions: 9
And the fact she had to sit down to create it! Most women can show theirs while standing up!

Yeah I had my baby over a year ago and still look about 5 months pregnant when I fully relax 😂

I’m naturally petite, always been thin, and my post baby belly is literally like a hanging sack 😂
Exactly! Georgia has always been into keeping fit. She's probably one of those women who hated being pregnant as she hated how her body changed which is why she probably won't have another one.

Reactions: 2
I just don't get how any of these influencers think they are normalising anything (no matter what their body looks like) by making a big deal out of it and shoving it in people's faces. Surely if you want to normalise something you just get on with it and don't make it "a thing"!!

Reactions: 3
I see her posting again about how she didn't feel instant love for Cooper and that she went back to work 2 weeks after giving birth. I've always thought they didn't cope well with having a baby that disrupted their lives. I definitely don't think she'll be having anymore kids. I've got a few friends who were the same. Parenthood wasn't what they expected and they never had any other kids.
I have to say it resonates with me. I absolutely love my child, but it took me a while to form a strong bond, and I still have flashes of regret. I know that sounds evil and horrible, and I would not change her for anything; but if I could go back in time and the thought of a baby was abstract ie it wasn't you could have or not have your particular child, but a hypothetical child you didn't know then I wouldn't.

That said, I don't document my life on social media to strangers, and if we pick up on the fact of how she feels then goodness knows how he will feel about it if he ever reads it. i am all for women being honest and hate it when it's shows as all sunshine and rainbows, but imo the balance between that and the feelings of your child is important. I have never told another soul how I feel (aside from my therapist, I know how cliche), because I am terrified she would one day find out, and that is so unfair and would break my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Whoa her parents house is huge! Looks like a Manor House. I didn’t realise they were loaded. On her latest instastories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.