The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may have watched too many soaps, but anybody else get a lesbian vibe when she posts photos with her mate Rose? She looks the happiest ever when she’s with her and they spend a lot of time together- but I’ve never noticed with anybody else? I know people can be close, and aside from the fact she’s married, I’ve no problem with what she gets up to- but yeah, just a thought I’ve had when she’s with her.
I've got to say I've thought this too 😆 Rose also posted a lot of stuff with her friend Hollie earlier in the year that made me think the same. I've never got that vibe from a woman posting about her girl friends before.

I've got to say I've thought this too 😆 Rose also posted a lot of stuff with her friend Hollie earlier in the year that made me think the same. I've never got that vibe from a woman posting about her girl friends before.
I felt so bad and bitchy for thinking it but I’m so glad there’s at least one person who thought it too 😂

Reactions: 2
Those stories she put up are so weird like propping your phone up to record that moment is so unnatural and the way she's clinging onto cooper

Jesus wept this woman is a martyr. That post about going to her parents because she’s finding being a mum tough. Check your privilege… I genuinely hope she doesn’t have anymore kids as it’s clear she can’t stand the one she’s got.

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell what is it with these insta mum’s? None of them can cope looking after their kids by themselves. I noticed Izzy was moaning about how much she’s missing Harry and got her mum to come and stay 🙄 (I know she’s heavily pregnant but I coped fine with my third while living near no family).

Bloody hell what is it with these insta mum’s? None of them can cope looking after their kids by themselves. I noticed Izzy was moaning about how much she’s missing Harry and got her mum to come and stay 🙄 (I know she’s heavily pregnant but I coped fine with my third while living near no family).
right? Also both her kids are school age and it’s not like she has a full time job. So what on Earth is so stressful?

Reactions: 3
right? Also both her kids are school age and it’s not like she has a full time job. So what on Earth is so stressful?
Exactly. I had the same age gaps as her when I was having my third and my husband worked long hours but I didn’t need help.

As for Georgia..I’m not sure how she finds one so difficult and the age he is? It’s not like she’s on her own with a newborn.

Reactions: 5
Because pimping Coops out for ads, posting videos and pictures without his clothes on and regularly moaning about him isn’t enough, Georgia just wants to share a video of him having a tantrum to hammer home the woe is me parenting act 🙃

Because pimping Coops out for ads, posting videos and pictures without his clothes on and regularly moaning about him isn’t enough, Georgia just wants to share a video of him having a tantrum to hammer home the woe is me parenting act 🙃
He probably meant "stop filming me" rather than stop chasing!! Poor kid

I think she's latched onto the fact that for some reason when she posts moaning about parenthood it gets her lots of engagement, so now she's milking it for all it's worth. Poor little Cooper.

I wonder if her posts make Danny feel guilty that he is away working. I don't think she appreciates that he is earning money to keep her in the life she has become accustomed too.

I think Georgia would be happier if she got a 'real' job with full-time working hours outside the home, the influencing obviously isn't making her happy because it means she has to parent too much for her liking.

Her tone in her story is so impatient. He's whining over something silly, surely she just has to laugh it off, instead of getting shirty back.

I wonder if her posts make Danny feel guilty that he is away working. I don't think she appreciates that he is earning money to keep her in the life she has become accustomed too.

I think Georgia would be happier if she got a 'real' job with full-time working hours outside the home, the influencing obviously isn't making her happy because it means she has to parent too much for her liking.

Her tone in her story is so impatient. He's whining over something silly, surely she just has to laugh it off, instead of getting shirty back.
If that was my kid I would have just picked him up and dragged the go kart home with us. Not stood there filming it for the old 'woe is me, I'm a tit parent' insta stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hes probably that wound up 'cause he was trying to escape life as an insta kid and couldn't get away from her quick enough.

Put your phone down and actually parent you knobber 🤑

So Danny looks like spent the night at Harry's with Cooper, kids are pictured in their PJ's. He tagged Harry and Izzy but not Georgia. 🤔 Isn't that strange?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.