The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No! She disabled comments so I think she got a lot of flack from people saying how mean on Cooper! She probably is having a tree but couldn’t resist yet another AD!

No wedding ring in her Littlewoods AD either?

Odd Danny did a birthday post for her. Maybe she’s blindsided him and announced she’s leaving him?

Reactions: 1
Wow! Finally featured Danny in her stories on a night out together!

She is doing far too many AD’s.

When she first started YouTube I quite liked her but she was inspired get on the YT bandwagon by Gi Fletcher it didn't take long for her to follow in Gi's footsteps.

She started her Mum YouTube series and non stop AD's and now I can't stand her.

20191220_190359.jpg 20191220_190933.jpg

Reactions: 3
I don’t think wedding rings really count. Aka I don’t wear my wedding rings all the time and it doesn’t make any less married?!!!

Well they're still together by the looks of things!
I was trying to re find the thread to discuss this ... I do wonder though if it’s just so Coops gets his family together at Christmas? They still don’t seem right

I was trying to re find the thread to discuss this ... I do wonder though if it’s just so Coops gets his family together at Christmas? They still don’t seem right
Yeah the picture his sister shared of them he looks sad and uncomfortable

They’re maybe going through a rocky patch? Quite common when a child comes along when you’ve spent a long time alone as a couple like they did and they were always out partying and on holiday.

A bit off topic, but I had lost track of Vicky since around the time she was on the Voice, and was shocked to see she got her lips done! She had (in my opinion) nice lips anyway! Why would she do that? I had to double check that she was indeed Danny’s sister on their family photos with her, couldn’t recognise her!

...Anyway, to get back on track, I also think they are going through a rough patch. They did have their ‘perfect’ life before, going from one party or holiday to another, and giving it all up for a child can be quite a shock as it was a big lifestyle change for them. Not saying that they aren’t allowed to go out anymore, but they probably have other priorities as a family now...
By the way, I also find it very annoying that she only seems to post Ad after Ad. I have been more aware lately at how these influencers monetise their private life (and more than that, all based on the childhood of their kids), so I started unfollowing them and actually pitying them a bit too. ‘Earning a living’, she said? Her husband has earned enough for a couple of ‘livings’, them using Cooper is totally unnecessary in that sense. Looks like she read that excuse somewhere and decided to use it for her defence.

Sorry for the long rant, been reading here for a while and it is my first post, needed to get it all off my chest 😁

Reactions: 2
I doubt they'll have anymore children. Unfortunately, some couples just can't cope with a baby in the mix. It's happened to a few of my friends and a few family members. Sometimes, for some couples, a baby is not all it's cracked up to be! Not saying they don't love their child but it makes such a difference in their lives that they decide one is enough.

Her husband is just as bad. Spot the ‘ad’. 🙄
Wow that actually took me ages to see. I have a feeling she's behind this though. It's not his usual style of insta story. She probably sorted the ad deal out, took the picture and posted it.

That poor little boy Cooper. Why the hell is she putting him down n social media crying? The little tot is used for AD after AD after AD and then she complains that he's being a toddler. It must be confusing for him, lots of snuggles and praise when he holding a product to promote then nothing while they check the photos. Her instastory last night was heartbreaking. He's sat there crying with his eyes shut, he looks at her and sees that the only reason she's gotten down to his level is because she's filming him. He sees the camera and quite rightly feels angry and then tries to hit her. She tells him no hitting. How about no filming him, no shaming him, no using him for money, no complaining to the world about him, no comparing him, no blaming him for your poor choice of parenting style?

Reactions: 16
I agree, I thought that was out of order. But she posted it for engagement as usual.

Has she mentioned Coopers speech and communication delay before? Poor kid looks incredibly distressed, it wasn’t nice to see. There could be something underlying she hasn’t disclosed to us though, language delay can often signal other difficulties.

Has she mentioned Coopers speech and communication delay before? Poor kid looks incredibly distressed, it wasn’t nice to see. There could be something underlying she hasn’t disclosed to us though, language delay can often signal other difficulties.
Yes she's mentioned it. I thought that when he was having his tantrum as my son had delayed speech and used to get like that as he couldn't express himself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.