The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes a kid just wants turkey d's even if you do have money šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø atleast he's being fed.

Reactions: 8
I was just watching Dannyā€™s stories, heā€™s feeding Cooper, Turkey Dinosaurs, chicken dippers, smiley potatoes and potato waffles for lunchā€¦ Iā€™m sorry but thereā€™s just no excuse in this day and age to give a child a completely beige processed meal when he and Georgia eat extremely well, very healthily, quite extravagantly. I completely understand for some people those meals are more affordable but this pair have money and as Iā€™ve said, eat delicious meals!!!

I get kids can be fussy but Iā€™m pretty sure if he didnā€™t know those foods exist heā€™d happily eat healthier options as thatā€™s all heā€™d know!
Sheā€™s spoken before about how much a fussy eater Cooper is. She then showed some genius ā€œrecipeā€ to get a toddler to eat their veg by using ready made carrot and suede mash and adding cheese šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was just watching Dannyā€™s stories, heā€™s feeding Cooper, Turkey Dinosaurs, chicken dippers, smiley potatoes and potato waffles for lunchā€¦ Iā€™m sorry but thereā€™s just no excuse in this day and age to give a child a completely beige processed meal when he and Georgia eat extremely well, very healthily, quite extravagantly. I completely understand for some people those meals are more affordable but this pair have money and as Iā€™ve said, eat delicious meals!!!

I get kids can be fussy but Iā€™m pretty sure if he didnā€™t know those foods exist heā€™d happily eat healthier options as thatā€™s all heā€™d know!
Oh god come on. Sometimes you just canā€™t be bothered/donā€™t have anything fresh in/had a rough night etc and a freezer tapas it is! In this day and age šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Oh god come on. Sometimes you just canā€™t be bothered/donā€™t have anything fresh in/had a rough night etc and a freezer tapas it is! In this day and age šŸ˜‚
I get that but heā€™s often eating crap food on her stories too as theyā€™re tucking into some fancy steak or something similar

Reactions: 1

Omg!
Myself and my husband eat very balanced meals, my son was brought up eating balanced meals. We have plenty of money to provide these meals. He's the same age as Cooper and dinners are now fully beige. I stressed about it so much but he will eat more when he can. I have tired everything. He's fussy, I can't help it!

I'm assuming you don't have kids?

Reactions: 4
Omg!
Myself and my husband eat very balanced meals, my son was brought up eating balanced meals. We have plenty of money to provide these meals. He's the same age as Cooper and dinners are now fully beige. I stressed about it so much but he will eat more when he can. I have tired everything. He's fussy, I can't help it!

I'm assuming you don't have kids?
That's pretty much all my daughter will eat too!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone find her incredibly smug or is it just me? I just find her face really annoying šŸ˜•

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s always across as smug to me. She became completely insufferable when she became pregnant with Cooper and she suddenly because a pregnancy and parenting expert. How the tables have turned.

Reactions: 5
I really wish she wouldnā€™t sit her baby like that in the pram, surely she is old enough now to sit in the actual pram seat and not the carrycot.

Her post about Cooper being ill at the festival really bugged meā€¦ like yes, kids get ill, itā€™s bad timing, it doesnā€™t need actual footage of him crashed out poorly in his buggy to prove it šŸ¤Ø

Her post about Cooper being ill at the festival really bugged meā€¦ like yes, kids get ill, itā€™s bad timing, it doesnā€™t need actual footage of him crashed out poorly in his buggy to prove it šŸ¤Ø
she came across as quite resentful towards Cooper that he was ill and there wasnā€™t any cute videos of him with Danny on stage like there was with Harry and his little boy.

she came across as quite resentful towards Cooper that he was ill and there wasnā€™t any cute videos of him with Danny on stage like there was with Harry and his little boy.
Yeah and same that Rose was enjoying it with her little boy, filming them having a lovely time and then panning to poorly Cooperā€¦ not like McFly have a ton of gigs coming up they could go to or anything šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
so in the middle of a pandemic she took a sick child anyway. Do we think she tested him?
nope i donā€™t - it may have been anxiety for him. Theyā€™d built it up into a really big day and then when it came to it, he said his tummy hurt.

That was such a woe is me post, I was šŸ™„. Surely when he took ill she should have left the stage area and took him somewhere quiet?

Also Georgia itā€™s ā€˜should haveā€™ not ā€˜should ofā€™.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.