The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anxiety has become a bit of a catch-all phrase for when people are having a tough time, which is irritating for people who suffer from actual anxiety. My anxiety feels like my body has switched on its fight or flight response when I'm doing something completely mundane. There's nothing I can do about it, my heart races and I feel dread deep inside me, as though something terrible is absolutely imminent. I can be washing the dishes or walking with my son and all of a sudden I feel like the world is literally about to end. And it's caused by nothing! There's no trigger, nothing that sets me off. It's annoying when people who are a bit worried or nervous claim they have 'anxiety', because for me that's not what it is.

That said, if she's suffering from genuine anxiety, she had my deepest sympathies, because it truly sucks.

Reactions: 10
Anxiety has become a bit of a catch-all phrase for when people are having a tough time, which is irritating for people who suffer from actual anxiety. My anxiety feels like my body has switched on its fight or flight response when I'm doing something completely mundane. There's nothing I can do about it, my heart races and I feel dread deep inside me, as though something terrible is absolutely imminent. I can be washing the dishes or walking with my son and all of a sudden I feel like the world is literally about to end. And it's caused by nothing! There's no trigger, nothing that sets me off. It's annoying when people who are a bit worried or nervous claim they have 'anxiety', because for me that's not what it is.

That said, if she's suffering from genuine anxiety, she had my deepest sympathies, because it truly sucks.
I feel exactly the same with my anxiety which I’ve had since childhood.

Unfortunately a lot of influencers have jumped on the mental health bandwagon and talk about their sudden anxiety but I’m never convinced. Think it’s more for content.

Reactions: 5
makes me so mad that that’s she preying on people mental health for ads. i’ve had anxiety for many years, some days it takes me all my might to summon the strength and belief to get out of bed and then this joker is out here doing this!?!
Me too, makes me sick to the stomach how these people manipulate situations for financial gain and fame.

Reactions: 4
Makes me so mad! I wonder what Danny thinks of her bullshit this time around.
It's only her that pimps out Cooper for #ad not seen Danny do it (could be wrong), and doesn't really involve himself in it, so I'm presuming doesn't like or agree otherwise he'd be in them. The Fletcher's and Judd's clearly have no problem exploiting their children for money. I have so much more respect for Matt and Emma Willis for protecting their kids privacy in this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's only her that pimps out Cooper for #ad not seen Danny do it (could be wrong), and doesn't really involve himself in it, so I'm presuming doesn't like or agree otherwise he'd be in them. The Fletcher's and Judd's clearly have no problem exploiting their children for money. I have so much more respect for Matt and Emma Willis for protecting their kids privacy in this way.
Im always surpised by the Judd's for using their children this way. I've never followed Izzy but would occasionally check her page every now and again a few years ago. And she seemed very down to earth and relatable when she was sharing their struggle to have children. And I just thought they would never go down that route as they didn't come across as the type of people who would expose their children in such a way...

Im always surpised by the Judd's for using their children this way. I've never followed Izzy but would occasionally check her page every now and again a few years ago. And she seemed very down to earth and relatable when she was sharing their struggle to have children. And I just thought they would never go down that route as they didn't come across as the type of people who would expose their children in such a way...
I too am always surprised by how willing they are to show their children - especially Izzy. She seems the type to want them to have a ‘normal life’, especially after their conception struggles and her anxiety. The Fletcher’s are just a law unto themselves.

Reactions: 2
Emma Willis is more famous than the whole of mcbusted and wives together. She’s a household name and one of the top presenters so I can understand why they decided that like Holly Willoughby etc

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Emma Willis is more famous than the whole of mcbusted and wives together. She’s a household name and one of the top presenters so I can understand why they decided that like Holly Willoughby etc
I always wonder what Emma (and Matt) really think of the Fletcher’s being so public with their family/children seeing as they are the complete opposite.

Reactions: 7
The poor kid having pictures of his eczema all over the internet.
I hope he’ll get a cut of the ad money seeing as it’s his misfortune/discomfort she’s making money from.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I thought i'd seen it all and then nope she brings us a #ad about nuts 😂😂
i actually can’t stop laughing 😂😂😂 she really will swoop to the lowest of lows if shes getting paid... her new bathroom’s got to be paid somehow 😅😅

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.