The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly just doesn't give a tit....her primary school cooking recipes are more important than her husband's career.....
😅😅😅 there’s no cooking book coming her way... any parent knows that pinwheels are the ideal way to get hidden veg in your kids’ diet. Georgia: ham and cheese 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More supportive of an insta pal than a decent career move for her husband!!

Ad central this week

Yet shared the close Tattle petition... get your priorities straight Georgia 😆
I laughed when I saw that petition! It’s been doing the rounds since last year and still hasn’t had any effect 🤣

Obviously if Georgia knows about Tattle she must read this thread 😉

Reactions: 3
The internet is home to sites glorifying child abuse, sites where you can buy drugs, and take out actual hits on people... but sure, close down Tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I laughed when I saw that petition! It’s been doing the rounds since last year and still hasn’t had any effect 🤣

Obviously if Georgia knows about Tattle she must read this thread 😉
That was my first thought too! To be fair, this thread is SO much quieter than many others’. She might be counting her lucky stars!

Latest super mum tip, putting your kids painting in a frame :rolleyes:
Genius...
"I love my child, I don't love his artwork" has me gobsmacked! So unnecessarily mean. The kid's 3 he's not gonna be painting on the level of the bloody Pre-Raphaelites is he. I'd be so hurt to grow up and find my mum had said things like that about me to total strangers on social media

• Sad
Reactions: 11
"I love my child, I don't love his artwork" has me gobsmacked! So unnecessarily mean. The kid's 3 he's not gonna be painting on the level of the bloody Pre-Raphaelites is he. I'd be so hurt to grow up and find my mum had said things like that about me to total strangers on social media
usually dissing from mama jones there. She’ll be delighted nursery is opening again xx

Already shipped him of to nursery and had to let us know about his tantrums

He’s not even three yet bless him! He’s not long since turned 2!

Reactions: 3
The Voice Kids is back tonight... seen some many insta stories from his friends / fam.... yet radio silence from Georgia. So bloody odd.

The Voice Kids is back tonight... seen some many insta stories from his friends / fam.... yet radio silence from Georgia. So bloody odd.
I get wanting to distance herself from just being known as ‘Danny from McFly’s wife’ but not to show any support at all is so cold.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.