The Georgia Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think I've ever seen a kid look more uncomfortable being filmed and having a phone shoved in his face
i think she wanted an all singing/all dancing kid like the Fletchers/Judd’s and they’ve actually got a very sensitive little boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i think she wanted an all singing/all dancing kid like the Fletchers/Judd’s and they’ve actually got a very sensitive little boy.
He's so cute, I'd love a little boy like Cooper. She doesn't realise how lucky she is (also cos she's got Danny as a husband 😍)

Reactions: 6
Her stories today...poor boy...he does not want the camera in his face...you can tell he is getting pissed off with him not saying what she wants him to say...if she acts like that on camera what is she like with him off camera. Leave that little boy to be you idiot!

Reactions: 7
Her stories today...poor boy...he does not want the camera in his face...you can tell he is getting pissed off with him not saying what she wants him to say...if she acts like that on camera what is she like with him off camera. Leave that little boy to be you idiot!
I know and especially with it being his birthday treat!! How about you treat him to a day without a camera in his face 😡 Danny’s little video this morning is so natural and sweet, what’s the betting Georgia’s isn’t 🙄

Reactions: 3
I think this is all so sad. I’m not a mum (I’m 30 and not ready, was adamantly child free until I met my current partner). If there wasn’t a 15 year age gap between me and my sister mums like Georgia would have really put me off.

i looked after my sister a lot when I was really
Too young to be looking after her. Don’t get me wrong she was a royal pain in the ass sometimes but I never begrudged her presence. Our mum is the sort of woman who should never have had children and acted far worse than Georgia does. Despite the fact there were days that were hard I never remembered wishing she wasn’t around, I used to take her to the park with me in her pushchair to hang out with my mates (she basically had a group of teenagers all day willing to play with her in the park), I used to - badly - make her tea and clean her up when she made a mess of herself. I never remember feeling annoyed with her, I’d take her off my mums hands when she got frustrated because it wasn’t her fault she was just a baby and couldn’t help herself.

at the end of the day you chose to have the little one, it’s not his fault that he’s here, he didn’t ask to be. You signed up for mum duty and if it’s too much I’m sure you can scrounge up the cash to get a lovely Nanny to help out.

i have a deep hatred for mums who resent their children or act like their children ruined their life. When I finally have mine I’ll never let them feel unwanted.

i know there’s something to be said for the “it’s not always rainbows and sunshine” aspect to motherhood, but you don’t need to behave like you wished you hadn’t had them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Danny was like that as a kid. He came out of his shell as he got older, which performing obviously helped with. He's a nice bloke.

Reactions: 2
Trying to imagine Georgia explaining to Danny why she can't have sex with him because the thermometer said no.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The absolute audacity of Ukraine getting bombed and not realising that the world isn't all about them and will carry on. God sake huns, get a grip 💅🏼😴

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.