Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I shall take my leave of you all for a while, Mum finally lost her battle and passed away at home yesterday. I'm obviously on a time delay was ok yesterday but a wreck this morning. A bientot xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Granola Chic

Off-Topic Rant:

Why don't doctors listen to Women? Why don't they take us seriously?

The last week has been pure hell. It's been so bad I haven't even clocked into tattle.
I have a stomach ache to end all stomach aches. Severe pain. At the doctor's office twice, then finally, the emergency room, where I literally begged them to do something! The Emergency Doc reluctantly ordered a CT scan. It turns out there is a massive mass on my right ovary.
Surgery is on Friday.

I am hoping for the best but bracing for the worst.
Trying to placate the children and my elderly parents that things will be okay.

Rant Over.
Bought myself a tablet so I can keep up with you bitches while laid up (I mean, you lovely people )

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
...no sign of snorts until the very end and then he was quiet...
Did anyone else sense a lovers quarrel between their ladyships?

SJ worked all alone.
PhiPhi was late for dinner.
When he showed up, he had an almost like a resting bitch face throughout,
and while everyone else was still eating he was gone...:unsure:
Not sure if she ever referenced him on her vlog or even acknowledged PhiPhi's presence at dinner.

cd528.png

cd527.png

cd529.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
So Billy has just dropped Alexander at the Chateau with Fanny and Micheal will be back to her for Christmas 🎄
That was an odd vlog wasn't it?
  • One of the reasons Alexander went to Lalande was because Basmaignee was too cold for him???
  • Billy is pretty much real-time with his vlogs so we know Fanny is home and not travelling at the moment.
  • Billy's dig about Lalande turning Alexander into an alcoholic after one night!
  • Fanny's demeanor when she doesn't know she's being filmed is always interesting.
  • The Pethericks and Chateau Diaries both have 211K subscribers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Oh yeah, one more thing, Tess's boobs. Is there a shelf under them? Or are they filled with helium?
She's desperately flaunting them because that's about all she has to offer. That girl is as dumb as they get, really. Her mother's ex boyfriend used to call her 'a waste of life', and for good reason I might add. Isabelle Jarvis and her Percy call her "the mute", because she is predominantly silent. She's a downer for every party and has nothing to contribute but those boobs. It landed her another husband to be, I give her that. Until she screws that up too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

T Rex

VIP Member
Does anyone know what happened there? I remember watching a vlog where she had purchased furniture for the new room, she had a car paid for by fans if I'm not mistaken, but all under the guise of a new business. She even said she had her first wedding gig. So what happened to all of that?
Where to even begin... I'll attempt to give a short version. Correct me if I am wrong, Tattlers, as I might have it out of order. Marie Wiik arrived at the Chateau as volunteer, and was hosting "Goddess Workshops". When the B&B season ended, it was just Fanny and she left at the Shitoo- Fanny love-bombed her, and they became BFFs. Marie started faffing about with flowers, pretty much did whatever she wanted and left after a year to go to the UK. Like a bad penny, she returned but Fanny had a houseful of new vols, and was no longer F4F's #1. Initially, FRK and Herr Nuti were BFFs, but then something turned. Marie initially had a floristry studio in the stables (which is now Amaury's workshop), but then was moved to where the Ye Olde Squirrel Gift Shoppe now is- and then was moved back into the stables, which were pretty disgusting. She wanted to just do floristry, but had to earn her keep by cleaning and cooking dinner (which were half-hearted offerings of chicken and brown sauce), along with making floral arrangements. She had become sullen and dour, and refused to take part of CD and Cadeaux. She had some business cards made up (which she felt made her legit!), set up her own YT channel, and started a Buy Me a Coffee and a Patreon. She was grifted a van by her followers, and high-tailed it our of there, planning to return to pick up her brocante furniture eventually. She then went to florist school in Bath, wandered around aimlessly a bit couch-surfing and house/pet watching at other people's homes, and eventually made her way to Haworth (on invitation of Nicki), where the community rallied around her with support, and set up a small floral studio. Jill (a business owner) and Nicki (who treated Marie like a daughter) even bought her a ticket home to Norway for Christmas after FRK cried poor. After returning from Norway, Marie decided she was hell bent on getting out of Haworth. She grifted around to other Chateax, and Nicki even let her stay in her own cottage in France. After that, FRK went mute for months- no mention of Nicki, or why she even left Haworth. She turned up in the Spring, exclaiming she was going to be a chef on a superyacht so she could travel the world in the style she deserves- that did not pan out- once again, no explanation. She recently turned back up, once again begging for money and promising new floral content on Instagram. SMH. She just wants people to fund her lifestyle without having to actually earn it. I actually rooted for her success when she went to Haworth- she was literally handed the keys, but she burned that bridge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Let's help Stephanie out with a quick survey:

IT'S TIME TO RETIRE "ENCHANTE" AND "LA BELLE EPOQUE"

Yes, we're tired of them - (y)
No, we love them - :sick:

(Come on, SJ, there's tons of royalty-free music your cheap a$$ could use on your vlogs._

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
I got the impression that Anne Marie is not actually that sympathetic to mental health problems. He kept indicating he thinks the best thing to do is to put your worries out of your mind and charge on. Thought that sounded pretty insensitive. Sounds like Dan either brushed up or he was himself looking in to how to be happier. Both showed great disdain for filming the gift grab. I’m thinking it’s going to hurt some of the gift givers’ feelings. Anne Marie also indicated that he puts on a posh voice to pull chicks. Oh and he likes a partner who yells at him.
I just saw this vlog. As I am wide awake and everybody else sleeps. Too much party last night, normally I can sleep like a log. Anyway, I agree that Anne Marie offered some rather easy solutions. He is himself terribly chuffed with himself and his own ways, but makes sure to say that is not everyones way. He is perfect, but everybody does not have to be.
He is right of course about not bottling things up, but otherwise he wings his advice thinking just friendly chat in a friendly voice is sufficent. Dan had brushed up, but he is still quite average to listen to. I think Anne Marie likes his comforts, he does not want to have to invest too much thinking into a relationship. Nati makes it easy for him as she is so blunt. Also he is really chuffed that she is so into him. His eagerness to share his luck in love could be received as irritating or lovely, depending on the viewer.
We can see how Nati's character would clash with Selmar in the Sceptic Tank. He prefers gentle conversation and encouragement, and loves praise. She gave him blunt talk, had expectations, and was not bowled over.
I can see this from two sides, she was not kind to him, but then he would be so irritating after a while, he really would. And when the strange Tatiana showed up he expected her to be treated like a queen even though her arrival was a little surprise for most people who thought she was a catfish, myself included. What was NOT ok was that Nati did not offer her a room. That was really bad form. There was really no place for Selmar at the chateau as Cuz and Dan started working, he was slow and not needed. The ballroom he dreamed of was not anyone elses dream, Stephanie was never going to make that happen. She could have, if she had fallen in love with Selmar and made him king of the castle, I still think that was his dream at one point.
Snorts is much more her cup of tea, he panders to her needs and feelings and talks to her. They are like twin souls I think. He started out looking after her and showing how she could lean on him when she went into hospital, and he has carried on this care since, -as it proved rather successful. It has become his career path and way to reach the finer things in life. If he would have preferred a cock, it is evidently less important than an easy life with access to resources, and he enjoyes Stephanies company.
I don't think Stephanie fell head over heels for him, he just swept her up with attention and care. She is old enough to make the decision that this will suffice, and it may be beneficial to not have a man with creaky knees and prostate problems. The way he lords it around the castle shows that he is a stayer, he has found his port. Have a nice weekend all you 15 haters and 3 trolls, and Tattle on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Jules100

VIP Member
View attachment 1770393
What is the thing I've circled in red? Any ideas?
Philip has been secret messaging me on Reddit and Only Fans. He told me, it’s one of those travel urinal type things that ladies can use to pee standing up. Because there’s no running water in the chateau, Stephanie uses it in her bedroom window with the long hose part flowing down into the courtyard fountain. In my professional opinion, the green fountain water means Steph might have a UTI. ⛲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Madame No

VIP Member
Good morning Tattlers! Just got through all the headlines here. Some really good reporting as usual. Here are my comments:
  • Phyllis is on Santa's bad boy list for behaving poorly in polite company and was sent to bed without dinner
  • Fanny is channeling Cinderella before the Fairy Godmother visit
  • Michael Petherick's driving license saga is still split amongst Tattlers whether he should get a license or not, I think not.
  • Nadillac Boy has charmed everyone and is a sore spot for Phyllis. Phyllis, needs to double down on the French lessons.
  • Dan's mystery chateau continues to be a mystery
  • Advent vlogs may or may not start on Dec. 1, we wait with baited breath.
  • The Jewish symbol over our heads has been removed and needs to stay removed. I personally don't want any religious symbols placed over my head on this site, it's inappropriate.
  • At least one Tattler is headed for surgery and needs our support and love, which we all send with best intentions for a speedy recovery.
  • The pros and cons of marzipan and its various forms are still being discussed while discussion of fruitcake seems to have subsided for now.
  • Heathcliffe made an appearance edging closer and closer to becoming a VIP by New Year's.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Let's talk about his Ladyship's ugly Christmas sweater jumper.

He was wearing it....
at sunset, during the great cherry picker gate.
cd520.png

...while cleaning the windows.
cd521.png

...while making garlic toast.
cd522.png

...the next morning to drive Maria to Chateauroux
cd523.png

...while rearranging the rooms before the Thanksgiving party.
cd524.png

He was also wearing it on Cadeaux at the Chateau.
cd506.png

It is the f*cked-up timeline or does he not change clothes for days?
I imagine his Ladyship wreaks with body odor!

• Sick
  • Haha

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Gertrude Maud for nominating this thread title and @Lochness Monster for making it.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Jules100
VIP Member

Monday at 4:00 AM
One of my favorite TL posts.
E6A859FD-67E6-4AF2-BC7A-346AB27AFAAF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Fleurserenity, OldGeek and 45 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Monday at 3:42 AM
But wait, I thought Stephanie said that she had the chimney swept twice a year in CD episode 338? But now it’s once a year? But, I thought it was once every 17 years?🔥🧹🏚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, M&MsMom, CountessPompidoo and 44 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Yesterday at 1:29 AM
I always read Clara’s posts, wondering what she’s got to say. I know there is a fond place in everyone’s heart for TL old timers, mine too. Most of us found TL after becoming disillusioned with CD & unable to ask questions or air our concerns in Stephanie’s YouTube comments. Unfortunately, sometimes we are shot down for doing that here too. I don’t always agree with everything said here, but so what? Tartlets gonna tart. That’s what we are here for. If someone has something to say, it’s ok to love it, hate it or ignore it. People shouldn’t be afraid to disagree.

Remember when @Isabelle6541 was posting, no one was allowed to question her? People are allowed to ask questions. How many posts have you read after the fact where tartlets said they had concerns, but were afraid to ask?❤

• Heart
Reactions:You, Ginginger, OldGeek and 40 others

Holy Moley @Jules100. You had somthing to say!

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Tuesday at 7:10 PM
Nothing truly new under the Mid-French sun today and your little undercover operation has proved nothing: I never lied. Did I first suspect and later know they would hate my guts for spilling their beans? Yes. Could I have known they would get into a whole mess because of me exposing their truth? Oh yes. Did I think about that before I started doing that? Of course I did.
Frank den Os and Ivo van Woerden provided me with a comfortable cover to speak uncurbed, as they will probably forever be blamed by anyone in Stephanie Jarvis’ world that still cares about it or her. Why? Not because they were so silent about their grievances, I can tell you that.
They are big boys. I made an assessment, could they deal with any and all anticipated backlash and I can honestly say: so far so good. I monitored and they seem fine, enjoying their fairytale life, don’t they? The blog Frank writes is kind of proving that, if you can read through his woolliness, that is. I am no fan and said so before.
You yourself clearly chose to act against their clear wishes by publicly posting a private answer to questions you’ve apparently asked them without also be transparent about how you approached them. This hardly makes your ethics any better than mine. But a real nice touch that you blacked out the name you used when you contacted them.
Meanwhile, the true grifters are off the hook, once again. Nothing truly new indeed.

Edited to add that in no way I enjoy hearing that Frank and Ivo are being threatened, obviously. Not surprised though. The Jarvisses are a vindictive bunch.

Last edited: Tuesday at 7:23 PM
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:StephaniesSupportConsort, Ginginger, Le Comte de Monte Cristo and 40 others

Heathcliffe

Chatty Member

Sunday at 11:12 PM
:coffee::unsure: Why is she still on Youtube? Yes, I am talking FRK. To be someone with something to "offer", I would have thought you had to have skills, beauty, charisma, surprising content, something to draw people in and keep them watching. In my opinion she has seen what Stephanie can get/do, and she believes she can too. Did she not even utter something about a chateau at one point? Total delusion. Stephanie makes men do things for her, she has charisma. FRK would just make you want to run!
At the moment FRK has youth on her side, but as far as I can tell that is all. She ought to set some realistic goals and forget about fame and fortune for very little "work" filming herself. Was she not looking for George Clooney? Nick the tree surgeon would be punching! :rolleyes: Not being mean, but a touch of reality would be a good thing in her world.
We enjoyed watching Mr. Bean's ancient castle, and his wife was far less irritating when edited by Snorts. Interesting castle they've got there, enticing secrets and rooms. Mr. Bean's English must make Snorts & Stephanie giggle secretly at bedtime,- he talks just the way "The French" talk in old Monty Python films.
As much as I appreciate watching those great castles...oh I am so glad of my own smaller, cleaner, safer, and pretty hassle free abode. I'm not doing anything in it myself, just live and enjoy. If something needs doing, my wife makes sure it gets done,- and I usually don't even see the faces of those who do. In fact, it is just like living in a hotell, just that I'm the owner. I would hate "Chateau life".
Am I right in saying that there are now 3 trolls here as well as 15 haters? Welcome Trolls, you'll be just fine here. But we shall not welcome any queer bashers, fat shamers, or haters of menopausal women. I will kick those out myself. See, I'm quite protective of you all :whistle:
Before I leave, have the gay pair staying at Lalande been giving Dan instructions "How to tie a scarf" ? Either that, or he has a woman in his life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:M&MsMom, CountessPompidoo, suthern_lurker and 40 others

Adding this picture 👇
The Back's Open.jpg

I think this is the karma you get for years of fatshaming your tante. LOL!

As always there's the wiki and happy tattling, hopefully American tartlets have recovered from indulging. 🦃

• Heart
  • Wow

C'est moi

VIP Member
There is something afoot at lie and lieagainlande. I girded my loins and watched last nights chateau floor makeover.

Hmm. Not so much a makeover as a floor clean. And not before time.

Granted the timeline was all over the place - the woodburners were in, the wood burners were out. Dinner was in the red room, but the dining room had been moved to the entrance hall for Thanksgiving. We were told that this is the par-fect placement of the dining room now! Marie has left. Marie left at Thanksgiving, but then the Thanksgiving timeline was messed with too.

Fanny stated that dinner was for 6, but we only actually saw 4 - fanny, snorts, cuz and angeleyes. So who else was present? Armoire made a point if saying he missed nasti and that Yorick was acting as a replacement (I don't think he wanted to sit next to snorts). So we know nasti is away. Jared and partner? If so why weren't they shown?

Snorts had a real cob on! Face like a slapped arse. Completely out of it when they were speaking french amongst themselves. And then he was gone. Place setting and all. Like he had never been there. Bizarre!

Has fanny woken up and had a f.me epiphany "what the hell have I been doing"? Has he finally got the Spanish archer? Is he currently packing up all his shit? Will he get a lift to the station?

Un petit mystere. And I doubt we'll get any answers. Just more screwed timelines! Oh, and btw, keep an eye on those lemon and lime trees that have been brought inside...

Quick edit... the pie looked good.

• Heart
  • Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Someone paid over the odds for Paul Daniel’s ( dead magician) toupee at auction last week. Fanny’s Christmas present to PhiPhi?

In Michael’s Live chat last night someone asked when he would be visiting Stephanie again. There was a certain amount of laughter and he said “ maybe very soon”. Tattlers asked for the return of Michael for the Advent Diaries …
All I can say is…Michael, if you’re listening, make SJ pay you for your camera appearances. It’s business first, not friendship with SJ! When you appear on Stephanie’s vlogs, her ratings go up…you are owed compensation for that! If she won’t pay you, tell her you’ll visit but don’t agree to be filmed (Let’s see how fast she uninvites you!). Plus, you should get some money just for being in the same room with PhiPhi…🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
My condolences and sending love @JackSpratt.. also a speedy recovery to @Banshee..

Losing your mother is the hardest thing what can happen..Then you realize your not a child anymore...your place for support, understanding and feedback is gone......i found it one of the most difficult things i had to deal with..although you see it coming..it hits you like a hammer..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Albee

VIP Member
Billy has done a Q&A and his first question is slap bang aimed at Stephanie Jarvis. He has a budget for each room or area and if he started too many projects at once it would just run away and he would have no control…..as you were 😂.. I will continue watching. Just had to get this on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36