The Chateau Diaries #195 Fraudster Fanny & fraudsters Fleuries, pot and kettle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicolas Foreskin already has 36 Patrons! I’m thinking of joining at the Golden Shower level! But for $6 per month he might spit in my general direction 😆

View attachment 1755475
View attachment 1755476
View attachment 1755477
Signed limited edition print by Nicholas?!? Did he and Billy get a two-fer on that expensive copier?!? Fairly-no-longer-a-twink is gonna go the Michael Petherick way and copy someone else’s work? The only artistic touch he has is blending his bronzer into his foundation! God knows gurl needs some powder for that forehead!

Those two should really hook up together !!! :ROFLMAO:
Oh honey, two bottoms can’t do much together except go shopping!😏

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I believe this is her… this pic was in her wardrobe, wonder if it still is. I do not recall what flog this is from, but definitely early 2021.
View attachment 1755273
If it was anyone else I'd say that was odd. Not for our Fanny.
She probably thinks she looked so wonderful and cannot bear to part with that memory.
Nothing to do with sentiment. All about her. She is truly is the greatest example of vanity I have ever come across

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I learned to knit as a teenager. I used to babysit for our next door neighbor, and I asked her if she would teach me. I thought it would be fun, and I got the hang of it pretty easily, I think. I eventually figured out how to read a pattern and interpret what it was telling me to do. I also taught myself how to crochet (my grandmother used to crochet lace and doilies - I have her very small steel crochet hooks in her old Alka-Seltzer bottle). I had an aunt who was Down's Syndrome, and I would make blankets and rugs for her Barbie Townhouse. I made my sister-in-law a sweater out of Red Heart acrylic yarn (at the time, it was all I knew about, so it's what I used. It was the '70s, after all...), which she wore quite frequently. I stopped knitting while I was in college, and didn't knit while I was teaching - there wasn't much down time from after school rehearsals and directing musicals.

I learned a lot about natural fibers when I started knitting again about 12 years ago from knitting blogs on the internet, and then working in a yarn shop after I left teaching and moving to Oregon. My husband is a master knitter, and not afraid to knit lace table cloths or complicated patterns. I mostly knit to relax, or something for the grand babies if it's requested. I sent 11 knit hats to kids and grand babies in Wisconsin a couple of winters ago. Other than that, I knit things I really want to knit when the mood strikes.
My knitting and crochet instructions were disastrous, but my needlepoint, cross stitch and sewing training went well. I was good at weaving but found it too boring.

My husband always says I would have been one of the women knitting by the guillotine
La Tricoteuse!!! Madame DeFarge, comment allez-vous?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I always read Clara’s posts, wondering what she’s got to say. I know there is a fond place in everyone’s heart for TL old timers, mine too. Most of us found TL after becoming disillusioned with CD & unable to ask questions or air our concerns in Stephanie’s YouTube comments. Unfortunately, sometimes we are shot down for doing that here too. I don’t always agree with everything said here, but so what? Tartlets gonna tart. That’s what we are here for. If someone has something to say, it’s ok to love it, hate it or ignore it. People shouldn’t be afraid to disagree.

Remember when @Isabelle6541 was posting, no one was allowed to question her? People are allowed to ask questions. How many posts have you read after the fact where tartlets said they had concerns, but were afraid to ask?❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
she doesnt care....she also makes sure she always shows the dirt and untidiness in somebody elses place.. :rolleyes:
But nothing compares to her own filthy palace. That kitchen HAS to smell. That foul pantry door, oof. Just paint it already. So nasty. All of the soft furnishings, in the kitchen, no bueno.

Who wallpapers over damp. Who buys Givenchy desks. She does. Filthy unworkable kitchen. Every single room is unfinished and now squirrel is adding to the junk buying quirky tasteless objects which add to things needing cleaning.
It’s chaotic. But because she has a dream life of getting up late, travelling , doing NO work, having parties they all aspire to be her,in dreamland ( that may be a bedding firm). Her life is a fantasy.
All that new stuff Snorts is buying is cheap 1970’s knock offs of ugly 1870’s originals. Just like he is dressing Fanny in cheap 1980’s knock offs of ugly 1940’s originals. The kid is trying so hard to be relevant and savvy but lacks the flair. He is a poseur with ZERO taste. He needs to go to school, surround himself with people his own age, and find his way in the world. I hope his parents are concerned enough for him to try to guide him out of the abyss. Sadly, I have the feeling that, for whatever reason, they are glad Stephanie is taking care of him. It has been 2 years and Snorts is intellectually like a 16 year old. Maybe he isn’t equipped to be independent? His Bubble Friend also seems a little too sheltered to be on her own as well and seems to be his only friend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Fortnum and mason fancy tea tin of 250 gr is £14.95

I rest my case, he is overpriced.
And most likely the reason why it's slow to sell, regardless of whether it has the Nicholas Fairford endorsement.

Why is she fasting did she say ???
Intermittent fasting is for weight control.
I do it as well.

Patreon Flog.

She has just made out her and Phi Phi are editing at 1am in the morning and two volunteers still cooking until 1.15am and she just has a Scotch. Phi Phi serving her a Scotch and saying how mellow it is he is such a sycophantic turd.

Then morning of Thanksgiving or day before volunteer still cooking. Fanny is intermittent fasting so can't eat till four but busy working so won't need to eat.

Annalise arrives to do her hair. Maria is doing Patreon Christmas cards and Angel is cleaning candles and getting warm in dining room. Fanny wants to go darker blonde for winter. Phi Phi has lit a fire in his study so Annalise and Fanny goes up as Phi Phi has gone to get pizza. Phi Phi office is what was ear marked for Michael Petherick. Fanny says tomorrow is shiny knob day she is pissed and saying she is going to be polishing knobs.

Phi Phi wants Fanny to go ginger. Annalise has stayed so late so is staying the night.

Maria is leaving. But coming back for summer. Kirsty is growing yellow courgettes for summer and acting all simpering and girly which doesn't suit her. Then long discussion about Phi Phi's allergies.

Kirsty is splitting oregano bushes (are you still awake). Kirsty is going to build a substantial herb bed outside kitchen door but Fanny needs to consult Davy which means that is a no.

Phi Phi comes into the gardena and weaves blackberries through the arches that's his work for the day. Back to his office or as we all know his bedroom.

Oh Lord I am bloody losing the will- a bleeping chat and name check with all the DAHHHHHHHLING chickens.

Fanny and Phi Phi at super market and had to buy jump leads which also needed charging. It was the Mercedes that needed jump starting so bloody ages ago and Gerald is there they have been away. Timelines are really fucked as is the content we are back in October.

Amaury and Phi Phi have been doing lots of re jigging of paintings he is so talented. He's hung a painting inside the Roger bed- he is being so vile.

Then her an Antoine and Fanny playing with Scooby Doo in Egypt it is more than I can stand Fanny playing the biggest child

Seriously this is insulting and nauseating and no mention of any renovations or the accounts. Seriously filming her doing a Scooby Doo voice how low can you go you ridiculous woman

She has moved a sofa to where the sideboard was in the dining room all will be revealed in tomorrow FLOG. How will any of us sleep-it is a bigger cliff hanger than the end scene in Battle of the Bastards
Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Olympic diver Tom Daley is regularly shown knitting on the poolside.
It may help to keep him calm and focussed.

The Christley's have lived in my neck of the woods for the past few years. Here is what I know about them from my own experience and from some other locals:

I have seen Julie Christie at the local Publix grocery store in Brentwood, Tn. She drove up in a Bentley and wore sunglasses throughout all of her shopping expedition. I know some people who live on Lynwood Blvd., the location of the Christley's Belle Meade home. The neighbors hated the living near the Christleys because they frequently had camera crews at the house when they filmed the garage,the back porch,or yard scenes.

Julie didn't pay her bills until she was forced to do so. She had been sued on a real estate contract, had an an approximate $20,000 judgment levied against her, and evaded judgment 9 different times when her bank account was attempted to be be garnished for about $20,000 or so. It was only when a local judge issued an order that would enable the Sheriff to go to her home and take $20,000 of personal items to satisfy the judgment, that she coughed up payment. Many local businesses are wary of dealing with them. They have left many bills unpaid in the local Nashville area.

The majority of the Christley show is filmed on film sets, not in their actual homes.That is why you never see anything but basic decorations, etc. in their homes. The series has been heavily scripted from the beginning. They have a team of comedy writers who write the majority of the comedic one liners of Todd Christley. In person he is not nearly as witty. The family has to do several takes of scenes until Todd is satisfied. They don't mingle with any extras on the set.

Allegedly, Todd and Julie Christie have been keeping up the appearance of a close marriage for years for the show. They have separate bedrooms, not one bedroom like the bedroom set they film for the show, and basically live separate lives when they are not filming or doing press.

I have a friend that lives in the Westhaven subdivision and she thinks that Nanny no longer has the house in Westhaven that they filmed for the show. The granddaughter is in public school and I don't know if the high school aged son stayed in private schools when they moved from Belle Meade to Brentwood to live in their 11,000 sq foot mansion. Supposedly, they built the house to flip it, but couldn't, so they moved into it. All of their houses will be foreclosed on by the govt.

The neighbors hated the living near the Christleys because they frequently had camera crews at the house when they filmed the garage,the back porch,or yard scenes.

This sentence reminded me of Linda Vater, a 'gardener' on Youtube.
That woman could talk under water and is incapable of speaking succinctly.
I would hate to live next to her.
She is either out the front, down the drive or in the back garden blah blah blahing.

One of her next door neighbours moved and she threw shade at them.
I am not surprised they moved.
Probably absolutely sick to death of having to listen/see her.
There would be no peace and quiet, or privacy.

The Nashville, Tn real estate market is crazily over priced right now so the 3.2 million for the 11,000 sq foot house reflects the huge increases in the real estate market. Nashville has changed a lot in the past decade. Lots of people are moving to Tennessee from up north and from California. They sell their house for higher prices in their states and move to Tennessee where they can use the money and purchase much larger homes. Nashville and the surrounding areas have turned into subdivision after subdivision of overpriced mcmansions on half acre lots. The roads are coverburdened and it has become as crowded as Atlanta with houses, people, huge companies, skyscrapers, traffic, etc.

The majority of the several hundred acre horse farms around the Nashville community are gone, turned into subdivisions. Since it is the new "hot spot", every inch is being taken up for stores, condos, etc. It has changed the community immensely. Many children cannot afford to buy a home within 100 miles of Nashville because the housing market prices are very high and not everyone wants a 5,000+sq ft house. There is a lot of lavish and conspicuous spending now in the Nashville area, e.g., boats, cars, homes, clothing, jewelry, etc. and a lot of emphasis on money, money, money. It is sad to see how it has changed. Any other tattlers from this area, what do you think about what has happened to Nashville and the surrounding communities in the past decade.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Mmmmmm........ not selling enough tea and candles hey Tartan Tight Pants!
Not enough, apparently.
They have to split the sales between him, Vanessa, and the manufacturer. Definitely not enough to pay for the elegant Edwardian lifestyle he dreams of. The Comte is right. It seems that there is no sugar daddy interested in his charming ASMR voice and heavily made-up face. His last resort is to beg from sugargrannies on pension. Patrons up from 11 to 83 in five hours!

Nicolas Fairfraud watches Stephanie Jarvis and thinks--if she can travel around on Patreon money so can he! Yeah, why can't we all? :ROFLMAO: ✌

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
The ones that accentuate her pooch tummy?
She wore those last year during one of her horrifying Advents, with the reindeer earmuffs! Right after she had to scrap all the pre filmed Advent segments because of the boyfriend reveal. That’s when her ‘acting ‘ slammed into shrill panicked over drive. And she promised us that Philip wouldn’t co host and all would be fine. She lied. Oh boy, she lied.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He is, Nicholas 'the world's biggest wanker' Fairford.
Did you ever notice that his face never shows any emotion? Ever? And that attempt at a sultry Jessica Rabbit voice? It's kinda like a car accident - you know you shouldn't watch it, but you end up watching and cringing. And yes, I've had a pretty potent gin gimlet and am having a difficult time feeling my face, but whatever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The Christley's have lived in my neck of the woods for the past few years. Here is what I know about them from my own experience and from some other locals:

I have seen Julie Christie at the local Publix grocery store in Brentwood, Tn. She drove up in a Bentley and wore sunglasses throughout all of her shopping expedition. I know some people who live on Lynwood Blvd., the location of the Christley's Belle Meade home. The neighbors hated the living near the Christleys because they frequently had camera crews at the house when they filmed the garage,the back porch,or yard scenes.

Julie didn't pay her bills until she was forced to do so. She had been sued on a real estate contract, had an an approximate $20,000 judgment levied against her, and evaded judgment 9 different times when her bank account was attempted to be be garnished for about $20,000 or so. It was only when a local judge issued an order that would enable the Sheriff to go to her home and take $20,000 of personal items to satisfy the judgment, that she coughed up payment. Many local businesses are wary of dealing with them. They have left many bills unpaid in the local Nashville area.

The majority of the Christley show is filmed on film sets, not in their actual homes.That is why you never see anything but basic decorations, etc. in their homes. The series has been heavily scripted from the beginning. They have a team of comedy writers who write the majority of the comedic one liners of Todd Christley. In person he is not nearly as witty. The family has to do several takes of scenes until Todd is satisfied. They don't mingle with any extras on the set.

Allegedly, Todd and Julie Christie have been keeping up the appearance of a close marriage for years for the show. They have separate bedrooms, not one bedroom like the bedroom set they film for the show, and basically live separate lives when they are not filming or doing press.

I have a friend that lives in the Westhaven subdivision and she thinks that Nanny no longer has the house in Westhaven that they filmed for the show. The granddaughter is in public school and I don't know if the high school aged son stayed in private schools when they moved from Belle Meade to Brentwood to live in their 11,000 sq foot mansion. Supposedly, they built the house to flip it, but couldn't, so they moved into it. All of their houses will be foreclosed on by the govt.

The Nashville, Tn real estate market is crazily over priced right now so the 3.2 million for the 11,000 sq foot house reflects the huge increases in the real estate market. Nashville has changed a lot in the past decade. Lots of people are moving to Tennessee from up north and from California. They sell their house for higher prices in their states and move to Tennessee where they can use the money and purchase much larger homes. Nashville and the surrounding areas have turned into subdivision after subdivision of overpriced mcmansions on half acre lots. The roads are coverburdened and it has become as crowded as Atlanta with houses, people, huge companies, skyscrapers, traffic, etc.

The majority of the several hundred acre horse farms around the Nashville community are gone, turned into subdivisions. Since it is the new "hot spot", every inch is being taken up for stores, condos, etc. It has changed the community immensely. Many children cannot afford to buy a home within 100 miles of Nashville because the housing market prices are very high and not everyone wants a 5,000+sq ft house. There is a lot of lavish and conspicuous spending now in the Nashville area, e.g., boats, cars, homes, clothing, jewelry, etc. and a lot of emphasis on money, money, money. It is sad to see how it has changed. Any other tattlers from this area, what do you think about what has happened to Nashville and the surrounding communities in the past decade.
I lived in Nashville for a year in the 90s. I lived in the Priest Lake area but worked in Brentwood. Brentwood back then was very sleepy. I was behind Dolly one day at Capt Ds. She was in her Caddy, someone else was driving. Took forever. Saw Alan Jackson and his wife at Applebees. She was wearing a full length silver Fox coat. There wasn’t a lot out there in Brentwood at the time and they couldn’t find enough people to work at the McDonalds. They were paying twice minimum wage and couldn’t keep staff. I worked for a bank in real estate construction lending (ironically) and the homecoming parade went through our office park like it was Main Street. It was really weird. The mansions were separated by a lot of land, but you’d see them dot the rolling hills. There really wasn’t a lot fine dining or shopping or anything out there back then. It was so weird to see celebrities at chain restaurants. I wasn’t there long enough to really get a sense other than a general one. It was weird.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've never really been much of a Fleuries fan and think I've only watched maybe one video, which was the reveal of their kitchen after what felt like (from reading here) a lifetime. I can tell you this, though - while I'm about tired of seeing their vlogs show up as recommendations on my feed there is NOTHING that makes me less interested in their vlogs than the ever-present, outstretched or pointing arms that Mrs. Fleurie seems to love doing in her thumbnails. I'm waiting for her to do a video set to the The Village People's 'YMCA', just so she can stick her arms up in the air and do the letters! I can't stand it....it's a pet peeve that just turns me off. Look at all of their thumbnails and you'll see what I mean.....elbows sometimes jutting out, many with hands up in the air, some pointing at whatever.....

It's small, but it bugs me!

I had a notification when I logged into YouTube and saw there was a message from Marie Wiik.
Oh, THANK GOD! We can now all sleep at night, since Marie has it all under control!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Did you ever notice that his face never shows any emotion? Ever? And that attempt at a sultry Jessica Rabbit voice? It's kinda like a car accident - you know you shouldn't watch it, but you end up watching and cringing. And yes, I've had a pretty potent gin gimlet and am having a difficult time feeling my face, but whatever.
I had actually, and wondered if he has already started Botox, despite his denials.

His voice is very studied and deliberate.
I believe he has cultivated an accent, tone and delivery to marry with an 'image' he wishes to convey, that of a 'gentleman'.

A bit like Philip's faux accent but Philip is less successful.

Not enough, apparently.
They have to split the sales between him, Vanessa, and the manufacturer. Definitely not enough to pay for the elegant Edwardian lifestyle he dreams of. The Comte is right. It seems that there is no sugar daddy interested in his charming ASMR voice and heavily made-up face. His last resort is to beg from sugargrannies on pension. Patrons up from 11 to 83 in five hours!

Nicolas Fairfraud watches Stephanie Jarvis and thinks--if she can travel around on Patreon money so can he! Yeah, why can't we all? :ROFLMAO: ✌
Nicholas will be doing a little dance of happiness.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How often do they do the art show thing at their place? I assumed it was once a year.. I don't know why they would worry about hanging space when they propped up a lot of stuff, they could prop art on that gorgeous cabinet if needs must....
She kept calling it an exposition, I would call it an exhibition. Was like nails on a chalk board for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.