The Chateau Diaries #196 Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed the latest vlog. Fanny on her knees cleaning, the Nadaillac boy, and 1 frame with Queen phillipa in it! It was such a joy🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What is a "makeover"?

For Stephanie, it's applying a coat of oil on the floor tiles.
For, PhiPhi, it's a quick shower and a change of clothes.

I'm reminded every day how blessed I am that I don't have to share a bed or a room with Lady Snorts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I enjoyed the latest vlog. Fanny on her knees cleaning, the Nadaillac boy, and 1 frame with Queen phillipa in it! It was such a joy🤣
she left her ladiesmaid out of it...why wasnt he there to move the furniture....

wait....it was old footage...mixed with new...natty is gone during the dinner...and last vlog she was back...so...what is snort doing?? collecting his parents for christmas?? or is she vanishing him out.....la belle epoque aha....la belle epoque ouhoe.....au chante....

What is a "makeover"?

I'm reminded every day how blessed I am that I don't have to share a bed or a room with Lady Snorts.
watching those vlogs...i think they all stink up to high heaven... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I shall take my leave of you all for a while, Mum finally lost her battle and passed away at home yesterday. I'm obviously on a time delay was ok yesterday but a wreck this morning. A bientot xx

@JackSpratt I am so so sorry for your loss. I lost my mum suddenly last April and I still get occasions when I am completely blindsided by the loss. Take care of yourself. Sending hugs xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I know it’s probably sad to say that I thoughts todays vlog was a vast improvement on recent ones.
F4F actually doing some work, no sign of snorts until the very end and then he was quiet as they seemed to be speaking French most of the time.
I also thought that Fanny looked much better and more up to date wearing Jeans.
Forgot to add real french food.

Reactions: 25
What is a "makeover"?

Always keep a tent and sleeping bag in the trunk of your car.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she left her ladiesmaid out of it...why wasnt he there to move the furniture....

wait....it was old footage...mixed with new...natty is gone during the dinner...and last vlog she was back...so...what is snort doing?? collecting his parents for christmas?? or is she vanishing him out.....la belle epoque aha....la belle epoque ouhoe.....au chante....
I think this was filmed pre-thanksgiving. They had dinner in the Chinese restaurant room.
But it would mean that Phiphi is wearing the same jumper for 2/3 days.

PhiPhi was probably behind SJ's desk. Because her study has the powder blue Woodburner installed already. The Marquis salon Woodburner was the last one.

Edit: since she has been stretching her timeline it means she will be away soon :) I bet they are going to Cologne to the Christmas markets.

What is a "makeover"?

I'm so happy you are posting regularly again

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What a joke. Stuck for content the Chatelaine d’Ardwhore got on her hands and knees to scrub an already clean floor. No Fill-Up, I mean Gay Twink in sight. I guess he and the other twinks were still out at the nearest gay bathhouse.

Ah desperation, thy name is Ardwhore! But keep the money rolling in, patrons.
CBFE3A6E-A9BF-4892-89CC-37843CE7FB89.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think this was filmed pre-thanksgiving. They had dinner in the Chinese restaurant room.
But it would mean that Phiphi is wearing the same jumper for 2/3 days.

PhiPhi was probably behind SJ's desk. Because her study has the powder blue Woodburner installed already. The Marquis salon Woodburner was the last one.

Edit: since she has been stretching her timeline it means she will be away soon :) I bet they are going to Cologne to the Christmas markets.
Good detective work 👏👏

• Heart
I know it’s probably sad to say that I thoughts todays vlog was a vast improvement on recent ones.
F4F actually doing some work, no sign of snorts until the very end and then he was quiet as they seemed to be speaking French most of the time.
I also thought that Fanny looked much better and more up to date wearing Jeans.
if she had worn one of those ghastly grifted south african dresses...from whats his name ..Spiro Violotti??? that would have made a real spectacle.. :rolleyes: :p..but well...in my opinion she can better use these dresses for cutting them and use them as cloths for cleaning the silver......

Btw no vlog from Dan tonight...did his chateau collapse... :rolleyes: or has it lost its roof??:LOL: i guess his menthal healthvlog with Amaury..took all his energy...

Last edited:
  • Haha
...no sign of snorts until the very end and then he was quiet...
Did anyone else sense a lovers quarrel between their ladyships?

SJ worked all alone.
PhiPhi was late for dinner.
When he showed up, he had an almost like a resting witch face throughout,
and while everyone else was still eating he was gone...:unsure:
Not sure if she ever referenced him on her vlog or even acknowledged PhiPhi's presence at dinner.

cd528.png

cd527.png

cd529.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

SJ worked all alone.
When he showed up, he had an almost expressionless face throughout,

View attachment 1765115
View attachment 1765118
View attachment 1765119
Ohlala marquis, you are on fire tonight! Good catch!

Just checked the thanksgiving flog. The Nadaillac boy wears a different jumper for dinner with natty and fam

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Away for a couple of days and my God!!! Pages and pages to catch up on!! Y'all been tattling lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes, but do you expect friends and family to drop everything and transport you across the country? You seem far too sensible for that kind of entitlement. I’d be willing to bet you take responsibility for your transportation needs like any adult. I also agree not everyone needs to own a car or learn to drive. Many places have truly excellent public transit systems and the world would be much better off with less people owning/driving vehicles. I only returned to driving when I moved well out of my city and decided the available public options would take too long. I grew up living on a farm out in the country with three options, walk 20 miles one way, bicycle the same or learn to drive. Usually I biked. I was taught to operate the farm equipment young which saved my life. A serious accident while I was doing chores alone caused me to have to tourniquet my left arm and drive as fast as possible to the nearest emergency room. This was a decade or more before the national emergency call service. I was lucky and they saved both my life and arm. Forty years later the battle wounds have faded. Michael and his family are isolated enough at Basmaignèe. Granted I don’t know what the public transit options truly are, but all we’ve seen is him cadging rides everywhere. At the very least he should have a bicycle to get him to the nearest train or bus depot. I should have been more clear it’s about him being an adult and taking responsibility for his choices and behavior.
Thank you Mrs Haversham for responding in such completeness.❤ ❤
I understand your reasoning about isolation and point taken about cycling.

So it begs the question why does Michael not drive?
We are not privy to everything in vlogger's lives or their personal history.
We only know what they allow us to see or what Tattlers are able to discover.
Michael may have a medical condition, or he simply may not have the confidence to drive.
In case of emergency, there is usually enough people at the chateau to assist him.

If the very worst happened he could saddle up Elsa, or attach her to Mo's newly refurbished jinker. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not a single damn word about Advent! It was a real pleasure though to have only a glimpse of the Twink queen near the end. If only it would stay that way. He offers nothing. Waste of space.
By the way why were they eating back in the red dining room????? The Chatelaine is messing with footage. Are they already gone on another holiday? Stiges perhaps ????????

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What a joke. Stuck for content the Chatelaine d’Ardwhore got on her hands and knees to scrub an already clean floor. No Fill-Up, I mean Gay Twink in sight. I guess he and the other twinks were still out at the nearest gay bathhouse.

Ah desperation, thy name is Ardwhore! But keep the money rolling in, patrons.
View attachment 1765095
Was this done for a TV programme

• Haha
Reactions: 15

SJ worked all alone.
When he showed up, he had an almost like a resting witch face throughout,
Not sure if she ever referenced or even acknowledged PhiPhi's presence.

View attachment 1765115
View attachment 1765118
View attachment 1765119
The holiday stress is getting to him. He's probably worried what all the parents of everyone coming for Christmas are going to think of his tablescape. So many decisions to make. Woodland creature figurines, polish the silver, place cards, napkin rings, which porcelain, tablecloths, centerpiece, flowers, candles. It's a lot of pressure. I'm sure everyone has very high expectations since he's an expert on YT! 🍽 🕯 💐 🐿

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
And at the table Amoury. F4F speaking French and Yorik replying in ENGLISH . Just maybe he is there to improve his English.
Who are the six people there? For supper? Why were the other two not shown.
And yes Phi Phi. He is not in the main frame at all. She even said about getting rid of taxidermy and I thought squirrel liked it!
The comments are saying Stephanie is working hard yet it was Mary Poppins who had vacuumed and cleaned the tiles the day before. That would be the nasty task.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.