The Chateau Diaries #195 Fraudster Fanny & fraudsters Fleuries, pot and kettle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A short digression before we all start discussing the excitement of this evenings Chateau Diaries.😂😂

I just saw this clip on the news so found it on YouTube to share. It’s so adorable (I am a soft touch)😂😂 A pregnant chimp had to have a C Section and her baby was taken away from her for 2 days with problems.
It breaks my heart that some off these horrid inhumane money hungry assholes breed these poor females and then take their babies away from them to sell The mamas are left devastated when their babies are taken away. This shows how much they love their babies. This could not be helped of course , due to medical emergencies. So glad they were reunited.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
To be honest, we are at about a mass shooting a week, perhaps slightly more. I live just outside of the USA’s current murder capital. It always seems to be a group that’s “lesser” in the eyes of others. As to freedoms, while still high I think we’re somewhere in the mid 80’s on the list, we sadly drop lower each year.
Another tragic story which really is hard to comprehend but as this is primarily a site for chateau gossip I really don’t want to start a political debate, but my thoughts are that until the weak gun laws in the USA which allow easy access to firearms are tightened up, stories such as these will continue to make the headlines.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@mousepanda8, thank you for posting parts of Frank & Ivo’s blog. It’s very obvious that they were badly hurt by Stephanie. I imagine that Steph has left lots of people in her wake of destruction over the years. Does anyone know where F & I are from?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Absolutely no surprise here! They opened the door to a mess.

Ami has no job, lives in a chateau and cannot keep it clean and tidy. I would not be letting a camera in!

View attachment 1747071
I wouldn't either because I was raised to never ever let someone in unless it's not clean and tidy. But I admire other people being so confident to just don't care and live. I am quite proud I trained myself to be more relaxed and have people over even if my house is not looking like a museum. I am walking now again but the last 2 months were a challenge because I couldn't clean properly because of my foot but had neighbours and friends come and bring groceries. And even helping with laundry! Years ago I would have rather starved than hav someone see mountains of "gelbe Säcke" in my kitchen😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have to admit that I found the video from Marc and Amy's chateau very interesting, not because of Fanny, they could have done it very well without her, but at least she kept relatively quiet as she is so much less intelligent and informed than they are. When she is commenting, she still flaps her wings about like an old crow and looks old enough to be their mother. Snorty was surprisingly quiet behind the camera. They both look so silly and awkward when with other chateau grown ups! That cape and yellow wellies looked ridiculous. Although Amy is sometimes a bit loud, they both work hard, are genuinely interested in their chateau and the land. They have also both done interesting work in the past. SJ and Snorty have done nothing with their lives in comparison. I can't help thinking of Peter Sellers in the Pink Panther films when Marc is speaking but he and Amy are considerably more likeable than their recent visitors!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
:coffee::unsure: Why is she still on Youtube? Yes, I am talking FRK. To be someone with something to "offer", I would have thought you had to have skills, beauty, charisma, surprising content, something to draw people in and keep them watching. In my opinion she has seen what Stephanie can get/do, and she believes she can too. Did she not even utter something about a chateau at one point? Total delusion. Stephanie makes men do things for her, she has charisma. FRK would just make you want to run!
At the moment FRK has youth on her side, but as far as I can tell that is all. She ought to set some realistic goals and forget about fame and fortune for very little "work" filming herself. Was she not looking for George Clooney? Nick the tree surgeon would be punching! :rolleyes: Not being mean, but a touch of reality would be a good thing in her world.
We enjoyed watching Mr. Bean's ancient castle, and his wife was far less irritating when edited by Snorts. Interesting castle they've got there, enticing secrets and rooms. Mr. Bean's English must make Snorts & Stephanie giggle secretly at bedtime,- he talks just the way "The French" talk in old Monty Python films.
As much as I appreciate watching those great castles...oh I am so glad of my own smaller, cleaner, safer, and pretty hassle free abode. I'm not doing anything in it myself, just live and enjoy. If something needs doing, my wife makes sure it gets done,- and I usually don't even see the faces of those who do. In fact, it is just like living in a hotell, just that I'm the owner. I would hate "Chateau life".
Am I right in saying that there are now 3 trolls here as well as 15 haters? Welcome Trolls, you'll be just fine here. But we shall not welcome any queer bashers, fat shamers, or haters of menopausal women. I will kick those out myself. See, I'm quite protective of you all :whistle:
Before I leave, have the gay pair staying at Lalande been giving Dan instructions "How to tie a scarf" ? Either that, or he has a woman in his life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
OMG...... just stated the new CD......" I love days like today when things are happening - Everywhere!" says Fanny ...... but she is dong Nothing !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thank you for the video not sure if I will can watch it. Because I think I will 😭
Happened to me too, C-section a saturday, hospital staff only let me visit my newborn who was in an incubator at the intensive care unit on monday.
When I said something my son opened his eyes and looked at me. I always think he looked like he was saying: "There you are at last, where have you been ?"
He is 26 now and healthy.
Wow that must have been very hard for you, so long before you could see him. I had to wait 3 hours to see my baby and I was so upset it was that long. At least Hubby got to be with him though.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
dan is meddling with his ruin again. without hard hat, again. or any other protection.
I watched Dan’s window vlog and it’s almost comical. His chateau is literally a ruin…trees growing within the interior walls. Either he’s a genius or a madman…or a hopeless dreamer. That purchase has been in the works for quite a while. I’m thinking it might be the reason for his split from Annalise. He was probably committed to wanting to buy the ruin, but Annalise thought “no way!” At the rate he’s going, it will be decades before he’s done. It’s going to take all his time, energy, and resources that would be better spent on his partner and sons…his family. I’m afraid he’ll wake up one day in the future with a finished chateau but alone and no relationship with his sons. You might love the chateau, but the chateau won’t love you back, Dan.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
:coffee::unsure: Why is she still on Youtube? Yes, I am talking FRK. To be someone with something to "offer", I would have thought you had to have skills, beauty, charisma, surprising content, something to draw people in and keep them watching. In my opinion she has seen what Stephanie can get/do, and she believes she can too. Did she not even utter something about a chateau at one point? Total delusion. Stephanie makes men do things for her, she has charisma. FRK would just make you want to run!
At the moment FRK has youth on her side, but as far as I can tell that is all. She ought to set some realistic goals and forget about fame and fortune for very little "work" filming herself. Was she not looking for George Clooney? Nick the tree surgeon would be punching! :rolleyes: Not being mean, but a touch of reality would be a good thing in her world.
We enjoyed watching Mr. Bean's ancient castle, and his wife was far less irritating when edited by Snorts. Interesting castle they've got there, enticing secrets and rooms. Mr. Bean's English must make Snorts & Stephanie giggle secretly at bedtime,- he talks just the way "The French" talk in old Monty Python films.
As much as I appreciate watching those great castles...oh I am so glad of my own smaller, cleaner, safer, and pretty hassle free abode. I'm not doing anything in it myself, just live and enjoy. If something needs doing, my wife makes sure it gets done,- and I usually don't even see the faces of those who do. In fact, it is just like living in a hotell, just that I'm the owner. I would hate "Chateau life".
Am I right in saying that there are now 3 trolls here as well as 15 haters? Welcome Trolls, you'll be just fine here. But we shall not welcome any queer bashers, fat shamers, or haters of menopausal women. I will kick those out myself. See, I'm quite protective of you all :whistle:
Before I leave, have the gay pair staying at Lalande been giving Dan instructions "How to tie a scarf" ? Either that, or he has a woman in his life.

I noticed the scarf and thought, Hmmmm?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
102F2A07-61AE-49EE-9CB1-52580BB053A6.jpeg

Today’s a great day! I’m going to have heat in my lady desk room. I get cold sleeping here. While Patrons see us spending money on heat it will be a good time to launder more money.
70070A29-D425-441A-BE9A-FA11D8A9C32D.jpeg

Today’s a great day! Natty is coming home. SJ has been spending too much time with Cuz. Now I just need to get rid of the Nadiac kid and maybe SJ will hang out with me again.
37976C66-953F-4EE6-AD0B-77AF7F31D4CD.jpeg

Today’s a great day! Every gay that visits OUR chateau brings their dog and I’m not allowed to get a puppy. Amy said turkeys snuggle, maybe SJ will let me get one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So the chimneys were not inspected before the burners were purchased? Well, of course not, that's silly. What do you bet that the chimneys are not fit to be used? Full of soot and what not, cracked stones and bricks, missing stones and bricks, etc. So stupid, it's unbelievable! Now there will be a pile of log burners joining the pile of toilets, sinks and bidets.
So poor 'cuz will be schlepping wood for the log burners all day with no time for the grande salon!

I have to admit that I found the video from Marc and Amy's chateau very interesting, not because of Fanny, they could have done it very well without her, but at least she kept relatively quiet as she is so much less intelligent and informed than they are. When she is commenting, she still flaps her wings about like an old crow and looks old enough to be their mother. Snorty was surprisingly quiet behind the camera. They both look so silly and awkward when with other chateau grown ups! That cape and yellow wellies looked ridiculous. Although Amy is sometimes a bit loud, they both work hard, are genuinely interested in their chateau and the land. They have also both done interesting work in the past. SJ and Snorty have done nothing with their lives in comparison. I can't help thinking of Peter Sellers in the Pink Panther films when Marc is speaking but he and Amy are considerably more likeable than their recent visitors!
The best part was Snorts kept silent with no voice over nonsense!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@mousepanda8, thank you for posting parts of Frank & Ivo’s blog. It’s very obvious that they were badly hurt by Stephanie. I imagine that Steph has left lots of people in her wake of destruction over the years. Does anyone know where F & I are from?
I think they are from the Netherlands but I could be wrong

Reactions: 16
Tonight will be interesting.
The Fleuries have concentrated, so they will still do a little bit of renovation because criticism.....subscribers.....blah, blah, blah.
SJ announces on her Travel channel her visit to Rosieres.
Chimneys are being repaired in LL.
Dana will post her recipes from the Patreon day.
The only thing I don't know is what happened to the Phillip turkey and the mashed potatoes? There is no notification about it.
Because it gave everyone the turkey trots!🦃💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are your posts always such a treat?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.