Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
I remember that !
I saw a hedge he burnt in around Camberwell ....shocking ! It was a beautiful cypress hedge too. :(
I wonder where he is now and is he still burning stuff !!! :oops:
I thought you might!
I know he trained as a male nurse but I don't know what became of him.
My husband remembers him as a really great kid from a loving family.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Imperious Me

VIP Member
I found that cold comment quite interesting as well. I think Alexander is in for a serious shock! I did notice in one shot of the kitchen you can see the radiator on the wall. I thought Amaury removed all of them and shut the system off over leaks?
But I don't think anyone is living in the chateau now... Billy et al are in the other house, Michael has the cottage, everyone else is at the convent no? Where is Mo and Sadie living?

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
What a joke. Stuck for content the Chatelaine d’Ardwhore got on her hands and knees to scrub an already clean floor. No Fill-Up, I mean Gay Twink in sight. I guess he and the other twinks were still out at the nearest gay bathhouse.

Ah desperation, thy name is Ardwhore! But keep the money rolling in, patrons.
View attachment 1765095
Thread title for sure love it

MadameChat

VIP Member
M&MsMom whispers: I love fruitcake!
I'm the only person I know who does! I'm particular about it, though, but not so particular that I won't give at least a go on any of them if I can't find the exact brand I really, really like! In my view, the cheaper ones are better - that will probably disgust every fruitcake-hater out there! I mean, dyed green cherries just can't be made elegant, so why spring for a $50 one when a $15 one will do!! I eat it for a week or two and that's it. Small pieces, maybe two or three bites every night with a cup of tea and my fruitcake quotient for the year is complete and I don't want to see it or even think about it until the next Christmas!
This is exactly what do, I’m the only one that likes them, I like dark fruit cake with no marzipan icing

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
I must say the kids are delightful and Dick and Angel seem to spend a lot of time with them doing wonderful things. Dick's tummy is immense now and I am not fat shaming as I could do with losing a few pounds not as many as Dick and Angel mind you. I imagine it is hard for Dick to get clothes in France and the kids are definitely taller too for their age than French clothes which tend to come up smaller than in the UK

Back to the smug Fleurie's who seemed to be showing more humility this week and desperately stating they didn't buy a boat-mmm seems like a long trip to make if you're not serious about purchasing-just saying. Re the Tesla I imagine they are doing a lease not just renting it for the holiday- a lease on a Tesla for a 3 year contract for 10,000 miles per annum would be well in excess of £600 per month with a six month deposit paid down that is not refundable. They will get charged for any scratches, or damage when the contract is up. I imagine in which case with a dog and kids they are doing lease to buy but who knows and they will never come clean. I also agree with another poster that they will sell this house when they're finished and move on. This is not going to be their home in 20 years. On another note i.e unfinished jobs what happened to the Fleurie's gates?
I didn't say you were fat shaming JGW. ❤
I agree though their lifestyle choices will catch up with them, especially Dick.

Reactions: 4

babyrocks

Off topic, but since you brought up The Positano Diaries, I have a question for you or anyone here that also watches. I love her vlog and never miss it!

I'm confused about what Carlo is doing, not that it's any of my business - LOL!!. When he left his decades-long job at the cemetery, both of them said that wherever he was working was not comfortable with them filming, so neither one of them would be revealing where it was that he was actually working or even what he was doing, although it sounded like it was a B&B or a hotel of some sort. I can't remember what gave me that impression. They would only say that it was a new direction for Carlo. Recently, I listened to a podcast by that couple who recently stayed with them, Jits Into the Sunset, because they interviewed Nicki and they said they would be talking about things Nicki had never discussed before (it was a fun interview, but I feel like I've heard it all before, except for the specifics of how she physically kicked her alcohol consumption/addiction, which they didn't spend a ton of time on in the interview). They talked about Carlo and it was as if he was always going to be "retired", with no other job. At one point, Nicki said that Carlo has mentioned recently that he doesn't know why he was worrying about what he'd be doing with all this time he now has, as he's busy all the time!

It just feels weird, mainly because I see the both of them as pretty up front and honest about everything.....and I don't know what the big deal would be about being honest in saying he was "retired" (no matter his age - the guy had worked at that cemetery since he was 14 years old and it was 365 days a year! He would deserve a break from that!!). What do you think about this?
I too have watched all the Positano Diaries vlogs and do not remember any reference to what Carlo would be doing post retirement . I do remember Nicki mentioning that many fans were wondering what his brother (who does all the garden work) actually did for a living and later said they were not comfortable with filming that part of his brother's life. Could anyone direct me to the vlog where they said it was where Carlo was working? Am I losing some part of my memory here?

Reactions: 2