The Chateau Diaries #196 Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
witches stole her signature vlog idea! The Colombian queens beat her to it!!!!! Love it!

C8AA3131-392A-41D5-9A16-8C4DA7E80311.png

942FC13F-DC98-418C-9DDF-833F9C295175.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What if, they are going to do a tour of Christmas markets? Starting in Strassbourg, followed by Cologne, then maastricht, pop into pairs before returning to La Lande.

That's 5 days of Advent filled! If they have pre filmed some ''decorating one of the 20 trees'' videos, they can be gone for 5 days, back at lalande, while editing the Christmas market video's, and playing old footage!

She never visited a Christmas market on her vlogs yet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I enjoyed the latest vlog. Fanny on her knees cleaning, the Nadaillac boy, and 1 frame with Queen phillipa in it! It was such a joy🤣
Where is he? Was a pleasure watching without him... When I say pleasure, I mean, as irritating as she is, it was nice he wasn't around..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Where is he? Was a pleasure watching without him... When I say pleasure, I mean, as irritating as she is, it was nice he wasn't around..
Packing for their grand tour of Christmas markets and Christmas shopping! Since he hasn't changed his ugly jumper for 3 days, his jumpers must be packed up!

Any flog without snort is a joy! So nothing but good from me until Thursday :)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did anyone else sense a lovers quarrel between their ladyships?

SJ worked all alone.
PhiPhi was late for dinner.
When he showed up, he had an almost like a resting witch face throughout,
and while everyone else was still eating he was gone...:unsure:
Not sure if she ever referenced him on her vlog or even acknowledged PhiPhi's presence at dinner.

View attachment 1765115
View attachment 1765118
View attachment 1765119
Jeesus... still wearing that sweater???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
witches stole her signature vlog idea! The Colombian queens beat her to it!!!!! Love it!

View attachment 1765216
View attachment 1765222
I have to say those decorations are absolutely horrid! They look like some old granny stuff from the 70s, but then again, those two guys look like old grannies from the 70s.

What if, they are going to do a tour of Christmas markets? Starting in Strassbourg, followed by Cologne, then maastricht, pop into pairs before returning to La Lande.

That's 5 days of Advent filled! If they have pre filmed some ''decorating one of the 20 trees'' videos, they can be gone for 5 days, back at lalande, while editing the Christmas market video's, and playing old footage!

She never visited a Christmas market on her vlogs yet.
Well, actually she did. It was on that trip with her then boyfriend, The Sungazer, in Estonia. That's where she bought her Little Red Riding Hood costume.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think this was filmed pre-thanksgiving. They had dinner in the Chinese restaurant room.
Didn't Russian Maria leave Lalande on the morning of their Thanksgiving party?

Didn't Phiphi also turn the entrance hall into the dining room a couple of hours before Thanksgiving dinner?

In this latest vlog, they're back having dinner in the Chinese restaurant.

I have a feeling SJ made PhiPhi replace everything back after Thanksgiving. Hence, the long face bitchy look at dinner!

Also, in the latest vlog, Amaury still misses Nati, but didn't Nati and her family arrive before Thanksgiving? Nati could just be touring with oldies!

Congrats, SJ, good job! I'm super confused AF now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
OMG this is breaking my heart. Don’t we live to see Staph stuffed in a gown kissing the boyfriend she is old enough to have given birth to?! I even went out and bought myself a tiara, some velvet slippers w/rhinestones, a pink toile party skirt, a strapless zip up the back top - and I’m sitting here poised and ready, with not a thing to do but wait for the first Advent vlog - and then Le Comte de Monte Cristo breaks my spirit with a point on prediction. Maybe Jules 100 will do Advent Vlogs this year. We need something.
No pressure @Jules100

• Haha
Reactions: 19
8261A501-57FE-47C5-9E66-6A0AAD328560.jpeg

SJ the Nadiac kid is so good looking and a great French cook. His sweater is even better than mine. What do you mean his grandfather was even better than mine?
8C4AAC30-70C4-407C-AAD9-2684BC5DE6BF.jpeg

SJ my French class isn’t going well. I still can’t speak to my French wig man. Look what he wants me to wear on my head. What do you mean no one will look at me when they could be looking into the Nadiac kid and his angel eyes?
12622A83-E2FE-4187-9868-0D7C0D643F25.jpeg

When all the gays were here nobody flirted with me. They flirted with the Nadiac kid. He laughed them off and said,” trust me I am straight, just ask SJ!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Also, in the latest vlog, Amaury still misses Nati, but didn't Nati and her family arrive before Thanksgiving?

Congrats, SJ, good job! I'm confused AF now!
[/QUOTE]
Didn't she say Natti's family were touring a bit? She must have gone with... clearly Amaury had no desire to spend 3 weeks with old people... oh wait..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes Definitely “trouble at mill tonight”. Everybody busy doing things except for PhiPhi who was nowhere in sight all day. Then he appears for a couple of minutes with a face like thunder and disappears before they have even eaten their dinner. Hahaha I just wish he would duck right off in a fit of pique but he won’t. And when is that panelling ever going to be started 18 months and still nothing has happened to those walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tattle is influencing the influencer!!!!

The Wallpaperer ever so casually mentioned the Tesla is rented! 😂 😝 😆 They’re trying to do some damage control.

50FBDABF-659F-4141-A38D-BD62E065A7B9.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes Definitely “trouble at mill tonight”. Everybody busy doing things except for PhiPhi who was nowhere in sight all day. Then he appears for a couple of minutes with a face like thunder and disappears before they have even eaten their dinner. Hahaha I just wish he would duck right off in a fit of pique but he won’t. And when is that panelling ever going to be started 18 months and still nothing has happened to those walls.
I don't think the paneling in The Big Room is going to happen at all. It's going upstairs in Fanny's boudoir with the higher ceilings. I think we are going to have many vlogs about wallpaper AGAIN!

• Haha
I enjoyed the latest vlog. Fanny on her knees cleaning, the Nadaillac boy, and 1 frame with Queen phillipa in it! It was such a joy🤣
Oh dear, I read that second sentence without the comma! Fanny on her knees cleaning the Nadaillac boy!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
To Confuse you even further marquis, both images is Jared partner cooking for the thanksgiving dinner, with the impression that it is the same day right?

Exhibit A Jared partner is wearing white jumper with green trousers. and it's getting dark outside
Exhibit B, he is wearing jeans and t-shirt

Exhibit C The Nadaillac boy wears this jumper when Maria leaves (pre thanksgiving)
Exhibit D same jumper, Maria has left, The Nadaillac boy cooked. That's why there weren't any leftover thanksgiving. it's pre-thanksgiving.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.