The Chateau Diaries #196 Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
65800AB3-B29F-415A-AD9A-D180E34BD088.png
Will the Chatelaine be featuring the Escape to the Nightmare crawl space/attic reno on her Grand Tour channel??? I don’t think she wants Fill-Up near Ashtray who might take him out to the piggerie for some fun. 🐷 Oink!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
i have the feeling there wont be adventvlogs...i would not be surprised if they travelled the country or countries to different places to show christmasmarkets etc...there is no way she is staying in that rotten heap and doing the cooking and all the work herself...the staff is gone because madame and her lapdog are also gone... ;)
OMG this is breaking my heart. Don’t we live to see Staph stuffed in a gown kissing the boyfriend she is old enough to have given birth to?! I even went out and bought myself a tiara, some velvet slippers w/rhinestones, a pink toile party skirt, a strapless zip up the back top - and I’m sitting here poised and ready, with not a thing to do but wait for the first Advent vlog - and then Le Comte de Monte Cristo breaks my spirit with a point on prediction. Maybe Jules 100 will do Advent Vlogs this year. We need something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The illusive Jill Scott is already waiting and welcoming bods to the CD premier chat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
OMG this is breaking my heart. Don’t we live to see Staph stuffed in a gown kissing the boyfriend she is old enough to have given birth to?! I even went out and bought myself a tiara, some velvet slippers w/rhinestones, a pink toile party skirt, a strapless zip up the back top - and I’m sitting here poised and ready, with not a thing to do but wait for the first Advent vlog - and then Le Comte de Monte Cristo breaks my spirit with a point on prediction. Maybe Jules 100 will do Advent Vlogs this year. We need something.
who is putting up all those 15 christmas trees??? and all those 500 christmas ornaments/ crapdecorations.......not Fanny and certainly not snort....Jared and his husband?? they would be totally mad if they did... :rolleyes: but maybe Fanny Flash turns some other delusional rabbits out of her hat...who will help her with all her christmascrap and adventvlogs...you never know...Maybe Nutty her mother and relatives will be set to work...nothing surprises me i have to say...there is one thing for sure...Madame and her ladiesmaid wont do much of the work...

btw its the first day of advent...and her vlog is about scrubbing the floor...well we all know the last scrub they had must be in the late sixties...when the Nadaiilacs probably still had maids to do it...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Tune in now to Journey to the Chateu de Colombe for a very tedious ribbon tutorial!

I find his speach pattern stressful - the way he constantly pauses as if he's speaking between bites of a sandwich.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
1st day of Advent, SJ "scrubbing" the floors, F4F is highly filtered on photo (so Snorts does work?). Really really sad for her. A bit. Such a missed opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she is too late to lit the morningfire....aumary had done. it already......but the clock says it a quarter to three.... :eek: i guess thats morning for Madame...:rolleyes: She claims its 8 in the morning...well my dear....i am up at eight most of the times...and there isnt much daylight so........lyer lyer not even your woodbruner let alone your pants is on fire...btw leaves with another question...at what time do get the birds and the animals fed....when it suits them?? poor things...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Putting a coat of linseed oil on your tile floor is hardly a "makeover," your Ladyship!
Normally, floors should be polished once every 2 to 4 months, but by the looks of it, Fanny's floors haven't been cleaned or waxed for decades!

cd526.png

Meanwhile, this f*cked-up timeline makes Philip look like he never changes his clothes!
Or, maybe, JUST MAYBE, PhiPhi hasn't changed jumpers for over a week? :ROFLMAO:
Voila---same jumper!

cd527.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What other skills or topics could the Douche Lord utilize as content for his videos?

Hedgehog care
History of copper pots and pans and how to spot a copper pan bargain at Emmaus
Music selections for dancing the Charleston
How to carry tea and croissants up a winding staircase
How to clean peacock tit off leather car seats
Sponge cleaning wine stains off clothing and bed linens
Phillipa has no life skills and somewhere on it's 'journey' it dropped it's purse and it's personality escaped!
However, poor dear Phillipa is in a bit of a quandary. Gay magnet Fanny has attracted more gays to the château who have better skills and talents than Phillipa. Not difficult. Dan and Armoire are doing their bro love thing and Phillipa is left in the cold. That's why it's trying to cook and find a place for itself.
Nothing will show everyone how worthless Phillipa is than having a few functioning males and gays around. While they are actually doing some work dear Phillipa is dressing up in Narnia, painting its nails, painting on its hair and editing the hell out of the blogs... Bottom line is it's in the discard phase... It won't be long and it will be off and outta there.
Enter Michael P stage left being pursued by a bear and back into Fanny's life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let's help Stephanie out with a quick survey:

IT'S TIME TO RETIRE "ENCHANTE" AND "LA BELLE EPOQUE"

Yes, we're tired of them - (y)
No, we love them - :sick:

(Come on, SJ, there's tons of royalty-free music your cheap a$$ could use on your vlogs._

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I am forever grateful to whomever invented the mute button on the remote. My ears start to bleed at the first bar of la belle epoque ! After today's vlog, we can assume Snorts is also allergic to linseed oil & turpentine, the list goes on....

• Haha
well Fanny...normal people with a chateau...do a huge spring clean after the winterseason....when the dust and the smoke of the open fires...and the burning candles are gone... :rolleyes: its also nice when you can open your windows when you clean the place...just an idea...

Btw...am i the only one who finds these woodburners too small and also quite ugly???

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.