Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pekey

VIP Member
Off-Topic Rant:

Why don't doctors listen to Women? Why don't they take us seriously?

The last week has been pure hell. It's been so bad I haven't even clocked into tattle.
I have a stomach ache to end all stomach aches. Severe pain. At the doctor's office twice, then finally, the emergency room, where I literally begged them to do something! The Emergency Doc reluctantly ordered a CT scan. It turns out there is a massive mass on my right ovary.
Surgery is on Friday.

I am hoping for the best but bracing for the worst.
Trying to placate the children and my elderly parents that things will be okay.

Rant Over.
Bought myself a tablet so I can keep up with you bitches while laid up (I mean, you lovely people )
I do understand ..... many years ago Doctors fobbed me off with "period pain" ...... it went on for years and in the end my right ovary burst and I got peritonitis - a cyst burst and that was the end of that ovary.
Many cysts are not cancer and your mass could be a cyst. They really hurt , especially when you move. So thats all the bloody time!
I am keeping you in my prayers Granola Chic and if you do not like a doctor..... get another opinion or another doctor! We are paying them!
I have had arrogant doctors , male and female !!
Make sure you have good pain relief after that stomach surgery ---- especially if you get that tablet to take to the hospital ..... sometimes I laugh so much reading here and with your surgery , it could hurt laughing - a lot !! lol
Big hugs!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
🤓OMG!!! Jumpsuit Jill 🍊 gets around! She's now not only waiting for CD but she's QUEEN of the jungle! Now the thing to watch in the Chateau world these days is Mr. Bean's castle. His bossy wife is less whingy, and their vlogs are almost entertaining. My wife have swapped us over there, I think CD soon can kiss us goodbye. Mr. Bean is an enigma. He walks around with a knowing little smirk, he knows something the rest of us do not. We think he is a little evil, an imp of an aristocrat. Perhaps he turns into a bat at night.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think this was filmed pre-thanksgiving. They had dinner in the Chinese restaurant room.
Didn't Russian Maria leave Lalande on the morning of their Thanksgiving party?

Didn't Phiphi also turn the entrance hall into the dining room a couple of hours before Thanksgiving dinner?

In this latest vlog, they're back having dinner in the Chinese restaurant.

I have a feeling SJ made PhiPhi replace everything back after Thanksgiving. Hence, the long face bitchy look at dinner!

Also, in the latest vlog, Amaury still misses Nati, but didn't Nati and her family arrive before Thanksgiving? Nati could just be touring with oldies!

Congrats, SJ, good job! I'm super confused AF now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Patriciarella

VIP Member
Me neither thinking it might be the hair club for men guy 😂
AC02ECF7-E4B8-45B4-956D-F272A901F946.jpeg

I tried to advertise for hair club for men but they said I wasn’t man enough to sell their product. I got a deal on this Karen wig
C7D867AB-E4BC-44A1-A35D-3DAFDE52AFBE.jpeg

lucky me I got a BOGO and also grabbed this SJ wig. I love it I just love it. I wonder if I could fool Potty?
26E1F767-7860-47B2-982E-38538120B8DB.jpeg

Don’t tell Heathcliff but I got this little number just for him. I can’t wait for our next face time, the last one was magical.

• Haha
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Maybe he will work out which door at the dump Is not locked while Squirrel is hiding his nuts in the garden one evening

Good work.
Her click bait title should be brought down as an outright lie.
or.. is squirrel coming up with these ridiculous ideas? He will be the death of the channel
]

F4F is all smoke and mirrors, manipulating the narrative to fit whatever agenda she wants to push that day that will bolster her ego or present a false narrative to keep the grifted money rolling in, by any means possible.

F4F has been intentionally videoing misleading statements and inconsistent/contradictory videos about her wealth, lack of wealth, trips, store bought fake “ honors”, volunteers, gifts, the charity channel proceeds, the status of the accounts, why Larkin and her father purchased the dump ( originally to flip, not as a fairy princess home for the little orphan princess), the now “ boiling” Dump that employees are fleeing for the winter, suddenly loves and frames Daddy’s pervert paintings, projects she was going to finish, etc. Where is Davy and all the bulbs they were going to plant ( now that I wrote this, expect a Davy video)?

She is alway trying to present an image that is untrue to get money, attention, views, etc. for herself. That is why I posted the link to the Chrisley sentencing memo, because it has some factual situations in it that are not dissimilar to F4F using people, stiffing people, greed, self aggrandizing at every opportunity, entitlement, etc. all to benefit herself 24/ 7.

Since we are officially in the holiday season, maybe a title for the next thread should be , “ We don’t want you for Christmas F4F, we want the ACCOUNTS!” Like the song All I want for Christmas is you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Green Fairy

VIP Member
In Billy's vlog where they take Alexander to LaLande, did anyone notice that Snorts was conspicuous by his absence? Probably couldn't bear to see how genuinely enthusiastic Fanny was to see Michael.

• Haha
  • Wow

Luna20

VIP Member
She's desperately flaunting them because that's about all she has to offer. That girl is as dumb as they get, really. Her mother's ex boyfriend used to call her 'a waste of life', and for good reason I might add. Isabelle Jarvis and her Percy call her "the mute", because she is predominantly silent. She's a downer for every party and has nothing to contribute but those boobs. It landed her another husband to be, I give her that. Until she screws that up too.
I have admire the woman. Being a waste of life and mute but still landing husband after husband who keep her comfortable. I guess her boobs are magic boobs 😀

• Haha
To Confuse you even further marquis, both images is Jared partner cooking for the thanksgiving dinner, with the impression that it is the same day right?

Exhibit A Jared partner is wearing white jumper with green trousers. and it's getting dark outside
Exhibit B, he is wearing jeans and t-shirt

Exhibit C The Nadaillac boy wears this jumper when Maria leaves (pre thanksgiving)
Exhibit D same jumper, Maria has left, The Nadaillac boy cooked. That's why there weren't any leftover thanksgiving. it's pre-thanksgiving.

Thanks for this!
Now we can definitively conclude that PhiPhi indeed hasn't changed his jumper for DAYS! He must smell worse than the goat cheese man!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Spirit of place

VIP Member
Snorts really had his nose put out of joint (!) at the dinner Yorrick cooked - he's used to lording it at the table with the guests but this time they started without him, he was ignored while they praised the food in FRENCH & THE CHEF as he sat staring in disbelief at Fanny, being kept out of the conversation and then flouncing out. Oddly enough he wasn't missed in the comments, compliments flying for Amaury & the new kid on the block, till just a couple asked why he wasn't present so 'Caroline Gooder' huffed that he had to do Nutti's admin. Not sorely missed....yippee😊

• Haha

KittCatt!

There were discussions here some days ago about Madam Pinocchio's parliament vlog. I thought it was odd she would be called to parliament to promote e-begging. It looks like some of it was exaggerated for her audience who would believe everything she says as they don't live in France.

Well, she says she was summoned to parliament by her local MP to speak about her patreon account. Their insta & FB pages say she was invited to an event by an organisation called Activ'Berry to speak about investing & succeeding in heritage where she spoke about raising funds (begging) to restore a historical building (her home). She was one of the speakers at the event which was held at part of the parliament building & anyone could apply by email if they wanted to attend (I think they paid a fee). The assumption by viewers from other countries (& her narrative & clickbait thumbnails) is that she gave a speech to other govt officials about her patreon account.

Address of The National Assembly in Paris (Parliament), 126 rue de l'Universite, Paris
Address of where the event was held (Hotel de la Questure) 128 rue de l'Universite, Paris

The links below show more pictures & details of the event if anyone wants to see them.

https://www.picuki.com/profile/activberry
https://www.facebook.com/activberry

Also for those who are fans of the Fleuries. If you want to know the total (estimated) cost of their renovations & the cost of their rooms per night, check the link below. Have they ever mentioned the total renovation costs to their patrons? The article didn't state they got the renovation funds by e-begging. They only mentioned bank loans, insurance, their ytube account & they stated they will use money from their guest house (not patreon) for more renovations (liars).

insider.com/chateau-normandy-guesthouse-renovation-diy-before-after-photos-2022-4

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
  • The Jewish symbol over our heads has been removed and needs to stay removed. I personally don't want any religious symbols placed over my head on this site, it's inappropriate.
I completely agree.
Even amongst Jews, wearing a kippah is something only VERY religious people observe. In the Reform Jewish tradition, to which I belong, wearing a kippah is optional. Personally, I don't wear a kippah except when I go to shul or Jewish holy sites.

Although, of all the Jewish holidays, we Jews don't mind having the world celebrate Hanukkah with us because it is not necessarily a religious holiday but a commemoration of the Maccabean revolt against the Seleucids. To us, it's more like Bastille Day or even the Fourth of July. The religious undertone of Hanukkah is in the fact that the Maccabean revolutionaries, consequently regained control of the Temple in Jerusalem, which the Seleucids desecrated, and restored freedom of worship.

BUT...It pains me to even imagine Stephanie Jarvis lighting a chanukiah menorah!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Patriciarella

VIP Member
2EEFF7D7-9C68-4E53-BCE3-D2C45F0FCE20.jpeg

bring the cherry picker closer. no I won’t just jump. I am not a baby! Look I am your boss, do you want me to tell Uncle Ton Ton what a slacker you are?
21D5A934-2A6D-464C-BF3A-AC75EFC0C9E0.jpeg

SJ why did you lock the window? Are those my keys? I don’t like when people touch my keys. Who’s at the door? Don’t let them in, let me in
1B85429A-00A2-4A8A-A8E9-45327D0DDEEE.jpeg

Jared not you? Oh your husband. That’s why he’s staying another week. SJ put your 100 stars robe back on! No don’t touch her, I’m her kaboom gay. Jared open the curtain! Jared!

• Haha
  • Heart
my feeling is...both Alexander and teabeg are staying now at lalalande...not confirmed....but i for sure think teabeg is staying there also...wel will see...And Madame will make a huge fuss about the fact teabeg is there to do the adventvlogs....she knows Snort isnt the best for ratings...so i guess teabeg will be there for the time untill christmas...they were all to mysterious about it....i for sure would not expect billy to do that trip once again in a week or two...no Teabeg is there...and whe will pop out of a box at the end of the week...what role does she have for snort?? is it a soft way out???

Damn i missed my profession.....i should write a gossipcolumn.... ;) have to say...i really have some nice inside info about various royals...and no...i am not Lady C.. :rolleyes:
My dear Monsieur Le Comte, you are far to discreet to be mistaken for that gossip monger Lady C!😉 Even though Billy says he’ll be bringing Michael back soon I don’t remember seeing him in the car for the return trip. Also, that was the most naturally animated and genuine Fanny we’ve seen for a long while. I truly do hope PhiPhi departs for home in a huff!

• Haha
  • Heart
Angel Eyes is younger, prettier, smarter, has talent and a title and is prime designated boy toy material for his sexually voracious employer. I wouldn't eat his duck pie either if I were Pheeph, and I'd make a big deal about it on camera. Because I live to upstage Stephanie Jarvis.
what is Yorick doing there...thats what i want to know...did he have a nervous breakdown from work or something...we all know...that place is filled with disturbed people..not a place for a sane person at all..

i get the feeling Fanny brought snorts in because she needed a replacement for teabeg...well that fart blew out in her grifting face...leaving a nasty smell....but why is she calling him her boyfriend when even an old fashioned grandma can see he is the most obvious gay in town???

We have a student (leaving tomorrow) baths on a sunday whether he needs it or not... 🤦‍♀️ No doubt will need to purchase a new mattress...
i can tell you....we onces had a friend..a young woman..from a very good family...she had some difficulties at home...so she asked us if she could stay for a few weeks....offcourse...no problem...the house is big enough...but that girl never had one shower or bath in the whole month she stayed with us...our housekepper said to me...that girls isnt using any towels i have left in the bathroom..she didnt touch the products...I said no...didnt you notice the smell.... :eek: we kept giving her polite hints that she had to wash...in the end she left...i wont reply what our housekeeper sadi when she had to clean out her room...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Madame No

VIP Member
I was thinking about why Phyllis is all of a sudden cooking. A few thoughts came to me. One, Maria is gone. Two, Mom and Dad are coming so he wants to show them he's not completely lame and hopeless. Three, he doesn't want any more falafels or empanadas. 🧆 🌮 No empanada emoji, taco is as close as I could get.

• Haha
At the end when they’re charging Gwen’s car a few hours from Begmania, Billy addresses the camera man as Ryan.
my feeling is...both Alexander and teabeg are staying now at lalalande...not confirmed....but i for sure think teabeg is staying there also...wel will see...And Madame will make a huge fuss about the fact teabeg is there to do the adventvlogs....she knows Snort isnt the best for ratings...so i guess teabeg will be there for the time untill christmas...they were all to mysterious about it....i for sure would not expect billy to do that trip once again in a week or two...no Teabeg is there...and whe will pop out of a box at the end of the week...what role does she have for snort?? is it a soft way out???

Damn i missed my profession.....i should write a gossipcolumn.... ;) have to say...i really have some nice inside info about various royals...and no...i am not Lady C.. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Oh Halcyon…you had to know the little French Debutante was straight! Give me your address and I’ll have a technician come to reset your gaydar, sugar! 😀😀😀
Hey @HalcyonOrganic ! The Gaydar Technician is at the door! Are you even at home?
He will also be stopping at the home of every Chateau Diaries patron who still believes Phyllis is a straight man. :ROFLMAO: ✌:cool:

for halcyon.jpg

• Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Just a sneak preview of Armoire’s latest woodworking project for LaLaLande! I heard Snorts was going to take it for a test run…😆

1727818D-A4BB-4918-B09A-6F150C391AB8.jpeg

• Haha

JP in SC

i have the feeling there wont be adventvlogs...i would not be surprised if they travelled the country or countries to different places to show christmasmarkets etc...there is no way she is staying in that rotten heap and doing the cooking and all the work herself...the staff is gone because madame and her lapdog are also gone... ;)
OMG this is breaking my heart. Don’t we live to see Staph stuffed in a gown kissing the boyfriend she is old enough to have given birth to?! I even went out and bought myself a tiara, some velvet slippers w/rhinestones, a pink toile party skirt, a strapless zip up the back top - and I’m sitting here poised and ready, with not a thing to do but wait for the first Advent vlog - and then Le Comte de Monte Cristo breaks my spirit with a point on prediction. Maybe Jules 100 will do Advent Vlogs this year. We need something.

• Haha
  • Heart