Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Patriciarella

VIP Member
4BF1B2CD-48B9-4F6E-911E-9D41A527C9B0.jpeg

What do you mean Petheric is coming to stay the night?
29ACDCD8-C896-4D9F-BFCA-E7AB3C2B6FF1.jpeg

There he goes Petheric is leaving! Weeeeee!
9FAA1992-1F4A-4FF1-AC0C-78363F666399.jpeg

What do you mean Petheric is coming back? SJ you have never hugged me like that, never.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

T Rex

VIP Member
Philip sucks- of course Michael ( and all of her adult friends) avoid him! Steph is finally accepting that she had a two year lapse in judgement ( and the numbers have always shown it) and it’s chilling that she could be stuck with a feeble musical theatre gay lodger with no life skills into her autumn years. He doesn’t even clean stuff or fix anything. He is a 26 year old infant who carries his own diaper bag. I surmise his parents are relieved that she took over parenting him. How exhausting.
Although their reunion was brief, this was the first time in forever I have seen Fanny actually show real emotion as she continuously hugged MP goodbye as if she did not want to let him go. I think she legitimately misses him, and Snorts' absence spoke volumes. It'll be interesting the see the dynamic with Alexander at the Shitoo, as Fanny is going to love bomb him, and Snorts is going to feel neglected...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Beachgirl

VIP Member
As I have become VIP and am able to name the next thread I have been trying to think up Witty headings. Nothing I have thought up so far comes close to the saying by @Patriciarella who said
‘When I become VIP I want to be allowed to burn the pillow with Snorty’s face on it’
So I nominate this as the next thread title.

• Heart
  • Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Okay, the floor scrubbing happened before Thanksgiving. The sideboard was still in the Chinese restaurant, as was all the chairs. This video is probably from two weeks ago. She’s working and cleaning because she reads here and her competition is wiping the floor with her as far as work goes. The winter salon has a fireplace that probably draws now as it has been cleaned or modified. That is where they are going to be doing all of the entertaining during the holidays. That room, the entrance room, the Marquis thing, and the dining room. Maybe there are some other fireplaces they can use now, and that is why there are so many more fire extinguishers now. There will be fires going everywhere. I think all the room change ups are also due to where there will be heat. And what was all of that about Dan buying a fox taxidermy? For what? Why’s she peppering Dan into the conversation? Why’s Anne Marie moving furniture and not Phi Phi? Weird.
Sadly, Phi Phi only has the upper body strength to lift a manicure board or casserole dish. Anything heavier, and he will have the vapours and must retire to his lady desk room for several hours to regain his strength.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
it's pre-thanksgiving
Better get ready for a lot more pre-stuff during advent and Christmas too. She wants it to be a private celebration with "only" family and thinks she can pull it off by narrating as usual. She's delusional, but hey, we already knew that. A lot of her true fans (and let's be fait, she has some...not as many as she would like us to believe, but still, some) will probably buy into it anyway and that's all she needs for now. Stephanie Jarvis has never worried much about the future.

• Haha

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
I watched a few seconds of Dan's video.
What does that man live on?
He has two children.
How he finances himself and his family. I'm just getting bills, food prices have skyrocketed, pay for a child's trip, pay for training, equipment.....
I won't even talk about Dan's ruin. That's not the topic now.
I have an apartment without a mortgage, a job, and in this crisis I'm a bit panicking.
Dan collects ashes from the ruin. It won't make him any money, except for a little YT revenue.
Someone explain to me, please.

• Heart
i just watched Dan and Amauries...well how shall i put it...insight manshealth vlog??

its obvious the all need a strong drink to get through the cadeauvlogs....quit an insult to all those people who send this crap...if you read here stop it...

Dan is not mentally stable..i guess we all knew that...i get the feeling he and annalise didnt talk much...untill it came to a breakdown...Dan surely regrets it...but stilll refuses to listen to his now ex wife..Amaury follows Herr Nasty like a puppy on a leash..and he likes it..stupid man..

the vlog gives a lott away..if you can bare to watch it for half an hour..

they all seem to depend on YT, instagram and all that shit..Dan says Google controles your life..well not my life..thats for sure..:rolleyes:

all in all this vlog gives us somthing to talk about ..the whole weekend...love to read your thoughts..

• Heart
  • Wow

JP in SC

We’ve seen him run in heels.
We’ve seen him shop.
We’ve seen him teach us how to place aluminum foil at the base of candles to keep them standing straight.
We’ve seen his stuffed hedgehog collection.
We’ve seen him tastelessly set a table.
We’ve seen his half ass junk shop.
We’ve seen him pout.
We’ve seen him pretend to cook.
We’ve seen his red pillow.
We’ve seen him try to patch his balding spots.
We’ve seen enough.
Phillip Goes In 2023.
Getting a head start on New Year’s Eve wish.

• Haha
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I shall take my leave of you all for a while, Mum finally lost her battle and passed away at home yesterday. I'm obviously on a time delay was ok yesterday but a wreck this morning. A bientot xx
I am so sorry to hear this and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your Mum. No matter how old we get we only have one Mum and it is never easy. Sending you a big cuddle and if you need to rant know we are here xxxxxxx

• Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
Lot's of reading to do here this morning. Tattle is now my new morning newspaper! Here are some thoughts I have from the comments.
  • I don't like marzipan
  • Some fruitcakes are okay in small doses this time of year with a glass or two of port
  • Michael Petherick should not be driving, he's too unstable. I suggest he ride one of Sadie's horses.
  • The advent vlogs will go forward or backward, however you want to look at it. They will be worse than last year and completely thrown together with a lot of facts pulled from Wikipedia and nodding from Phyllis.
  • I predict Phyllis will do a DIY on how to make brooches from found junk as gifts to either yourself or someone you despise
  • Cooking will be featured! New LaLande holiday recipes will be revealed by guest chefs such as Dana, Dan, and Phyllis. Jokes will be made about the various aprons worn to lighten the mood and bring holiday cheer to all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Kalessi

Chatty Member
I always wondered if one of the reasons Michael had stayed away from the Shito was Phillip. Of course, he has multiple other excuses to not be there but, now he says he'll be back so???? Didn't see hide nor HAIR of philleep in The Petherick's latest vlog. Perhaps that is good news for the holidays. Michael is coming back and Philip is gone. A Holiday miracle!!!

• Haha

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
I think the bed was made and did not look slept in .
I so agree with the contrived way she does things now!
I mean - she is not a "little girl" that she loves to portray but a bloody old dirtbag!!!

Well those heaters are in but ......... Fanny with her "hot flashes" will only put a twig in it !
The woman is so mean with things that can help other people !
But I smell a rat as well as burning hair.
That heater was not one she bought from the UK…I am certain it is a French brand. She made a thing telling us she had a six month wait so bought them from the UK,,,, has Nathan had to tell her they are not fit for purpose
And when was the halll now dining room ever going to have a wood burner?

How much is it to rent a cherry picker that size for a few days and pay for that low loader to deliver and collect it.
Such a wwhhuge waste of patron money.
So that leaves a cream one for the marquis apartment and the blue one for her flue…

On a serious note. Squirrel is not kind he is manipulative and I would say he is coercing her.
She is utterly clueless and her mothers support is waning . He sees opportunities….
And telling staff what to eat and wear ,where and when.
Deciding on furniture and her father’s painting placement .
He is buying stuff .
He tells her whenever things should go .
He chooses what she wears down to her jewellery. He appears to be kind and considerate but he’s taking charge.
I don’t like him or what he is doing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

KiKiGee

VIP Member
giphy.gif

Nicky L
4 hours ago
I don't understand why in a French chateau with a British doyenne. They celebrate an american holiday but skip many of their own traditions. I would much rather watch something and learn about less known traditions and not something that is appropriated. Also lets not forget the problematic side of thanksgiving and the colonisation by the Brits and the French (among others). So them to celebrate thanksgiving is grotesque.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
Maybe he didn't feel his hair was camera ready?
Or maybe he didn't think he was camera ready for Michael?
Or maybe he needed to do his nails?

I agree with you, though. It is so obvious this kid does absolutely nothing with his day. Nice work if you can get it, huh?
When I was in my mid twenties I was super excited about my career! I loved working, learning and being with my colleagues. I would have been very depressed if I didn't have something meaningful to do with my life. He is really blowing it by not getting going in something that will build with experience. His resumé is empty and, most importantly, no career centered contacts. He's got a few more years to get it together, but the day will come and it will be too late. Also, he is not building the kind of stamina it takes to work full time and learning about the hidden curriculum of the workplace. He's so naive about the world and that won't change living in that bubble with all those misfits.

• Heart
In Croatia, children at school, during classes, can watch matches of the Croatian national team.
Yes, the world has stopped!🤦‍♀️
you know...here in The Netherlands we have a big issue about the invironment..farmers have to stop because there are too much pigs and cows.....its all about too much CO2 going up in the air...but...we have the formula one...with Max Verstappen..who makes 50 million a year...racing around for what??? having a huge CO2 outlet...nobody talks about that...no the cows are the problem....but farmers provide food.....the rulers of this world have gone mad...and it makes me furious that so many people are too stupid to understand that the foodproduction and energy are in serious problems......and all they think about is formula 1 and soccer... :eek: and how much they all enjoy it...totally nuts..

• Heart
  • Wow
she is too late to lit the morningfire....aumary had done. it already......but the clock says it a quarter to three.... :eek: i guess thats morning for Madame...:rolleyes: She claims its 8 in the morning...well my dear....i am up at eight most of the times...and there isnt much daylight so........lyer lyer not even your woodbruner let alone your pants is on fire...btw leaves with another question...at what time do get the birds and the animals fed....when it suits them?? poor things...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32